Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG TROUBLES Attention Whore Thread PT 2

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

ISN'T IT FUCKIN ODD THAT IM APPARENTLY 2 PEOPLE ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME? POSTING AT THE SAME TIME. NOT TOO MENTION THE FACT THAT THE OTHER PERSON IS A FUCKING BROAD. SORRY, WOMAN...WHATEVER.

yeah, just fine......you go your way I'll go mine.

thanks but no thanks. you have spermbath and thats good enough.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-18-2010 @ 04:31 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Uh oh, R.I.P. Chris 1-1-04 / 7-20-04.......It's a miracle!! Raised from the dead on 7-21-04!!! Wow!!! Just like every other attention grabbing farewell thread I've ever seen on a BB!!

Fuck you. You're lying now. I can't tolerate liars.

Nice try, but sarge has it set so that even if even after you leave the site, youre still online for (what looks like) about an hour, at least. You could easily have both names showing as online this way.

You should have stayed dead. Who do you think youre dealing with (That's your Q for spermbath gay sailor jokes)? Your transperancy as "Get Bent" is just stupid carelessness if you're trying to be slick. If you really feel the need to hide under an alias, go back and try again. You fucked that one up. I'll get ya next time too, it's easy for me, but I'll at least give you a sporting chance and let you post say.....20 times or so with the new one first. Now Get Bent and sign back on as Get Bent to tell me how mistaken I am. you're fucking owned fool.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2010 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Hitch and Sarge are the same person, lol...Of course he has pull here.

But you didn't get that from me, I'll deny it all the way.

Seriously, Hitch has a red phone to the top dog, and we all do what Hitch tells us or else.
    Or we get sent to our rooms without dinner and are forced to read Eyes posts...

Catfish
    Right on. I see mommie baked BT some cookies to eat while he fed on her breastmilk and now he's back. Of course.

So that's three out of three people who cried they were leaving this week and crawled back.

Pussies!

wooda
    Well we will just have to make him leave again!!!!

thefive
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Five for the last time, there are NO Van Hagar fans as MODS. Leave it alone man. lol Its a Hitch schtick. He's a Roth fan parading as a Hagar fan. Flappo just parades.
    Oh okay so Hitch is a Van Hagar fan. He is also a mod. Dr Love is a Sammy and Van hagar fan and he has admited that. ( hey sorry dont mean to try to start an argument here guys and gals but when I know the truth I tell it,) Who else is a van hagar fan and a sammy fan that is a mod. Someone told me that Elvis was one. hmm who else???

And right now i am through with this subject cause i can give a fuck if there are van hagar fans as mods here. I told this about 5 posts ago that I am thru with this shit. If that is the way it is at the dlrarmy so be it. I am not paying the bills.

And one more time I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!! ANY MORE ABOUT THIS MOD SHIT.

Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-30-2012 @ 08:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Catfish
    So that's three out of three people who cried they were leaving this week and crawled back.

Pussies!
    If you're including me, I never said I was "leaving forever." I just asked for someone to let me know when the site got back to being about Dave. :p

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-30-2010 @ 09:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by thefive
    Oh okay so Hitch is a Van Hagar fan. He is also a mod. Dr Love is a Sammy and Van hagar fan and he has admited that. ( hey sorry dont mean to try to start an argument here guys and gals but when I know the truth I tell it,) Who else is a van hagar fan and a sammy fan that is a mod. Someone told me that Elvis was one. hmm who else???

And right now i am through with this subject cause i can give a fuck if there are van hagar fans as mods here. I told this about 5 posts ago that I am thru with this shit. If that is the way it is at the dlrarmy so be it. I am not paying the bills.

And one more time I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!! ANY MORE ABOUT THIS MOD SHIT.
    Then why do you keep Pming me about it?

Catfish
    Originally posted by SoCalChelle
    If you're including me, I never said I was "leaving forever." I just asked for someone to let me know when the site got back to being about Dave. :p
    Sorry Chelle, that's not what I meant.

I mean that's three tearful, woe-is-me threads this week about leaving and all three people coming back.

thefive
    Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    Then why do you keep Pming me about it?
    Because we were talking about it. Having a conversation. I asked you a question and then you asked me a question. etc etc......

thefive
    Maybe you didnt ask me a question alley. I dont remember. But anyway we were having a conversation.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Because we were talking about it. Having a conversation. I asked you a question and then you asked me a question. etc etc......
    Yes, I know how conversations work.

You get a gold sticker.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And why does everyone misspell my name?

thefive
    Now back to the bashing!!!!!!!!

wooda
    Hey thefive,

In all honesty, how can you have a Dave or VH discussion without the topic of the Red Porker not coming up?

I don't really care who likes what, as long as they like music, and support the continued funding of teaching school kids to learn to play, and putting an end to radio stations that only play computer created bullshit Back Street Spears. I want to hear music created by humans.

Anyway, I also don't care if there are Sammy loving mod's, like everything else there needs to be balance.

If the Dave and Sammy fans can't be objective, the thats another story all together.

thefive
    Originally posted by wooda
    Hey thefive,

In all honesty, how can you have a Dave or VH discussion without the topic of the Red Porker not coming up?
    There are alot of threads here that I just talk Dave.

I told people from the very beginning that one of my main objectives is to annoy the Sammy fans and Van Hagar fans. When they say something that is ridiculous about Dave I correct them and I do not grade on a scale.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I still dont understand how Sammy came up in this thread...

thefive
    I still dont understand how Sammy came up in this thread...
    You are joking right?.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You are joking right?.
    Given the reason why BT stepped down, no I am not kidding. Sammy had nothing to do with this. So why is he such a fixture in this thread?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by seenbad
    Uh oh, R.I.P. Chris 1-1-04 / 7-20-04.......It's a miracle!! Raised from the dead on 7-21-04!!! Wow!!! Just like every other attention grabbing farewell thread I've ever seen on a BB!!

Fuck you. You're lying now. I can't tolerate liars.

Nice try, but sarge has it set so that even if even after you leave the site, youre still online for (what looks like) about an hour, at least. You could easily have both names showing as online this way.

You should have stayed dead. Who do you think youre dealing with (That's your Q for spermbath gay sailor jokes)? Your transperancy as "Get Bent" is just stupid carelessness if you're trying to be slick. If you really feel the need to hide under an alias, go back and try again. You fucked that one up. I'll get ya next time too, it's easy for me, but I'll at least give you a sporting chance and let you post say.....20 times or so with the new one first. Now Get Bent and sign back on as Get Bent to tell me how mistaken I am. you're fucking owned fool.
    are you fucking for real? #1 The RIP was a rib, a joke. Obviously too high brow for you. Jesus Christ man, did you know there is a real life when you turn your comp off? LOL Im owned? owned owned owned...whatever moron. Actualy, if want to get tech on us, why don't you explain the cookie delet file sort for us instead. You know, that when you reboot, you are NOT automatically registered with the Army anymore. try it tool. You have to retype your name and password. How in the FUCK can I do that? Hmmmmmmmmmm? look at the dates tool. Jesus, you are pathetic, waiting for an unknown person such as I, that apparently is just an attention seeker, is getting all the attention by the biggest fuckin' whiner here. You. I thought you were smarter than that. Shit, I thought alot of things. Ask Sarge who I am. Ask Pojo if I quit or was fired like so many claim. I wrote "Im stepping down as Mod in Mains". I never said I would NEVER come back. Sure as shit though, when I do log on theres a shit strom of morons claiming to be either me, or claim that Im a pussy for whimping out. Um, guess what? I left because of certain individulas who were making things difficult here. They know who they are. Im a busy man, with a busy life, wife, children and business, I wasn't spending the time or the effort in Mains like I should've and a war happened. I figured the only way these assheads from ddlr.com would smarten up would be for me to step down. Since their biggest problem was me editing a post. One. And it was a link to vhlinks.com. You guys are fucking retarded and don't even know what your upset about. Silly Spermbath thinks he owns anything or anyone. Im still here too, Woodrow. I dare ya to make me leave. Wooda, Coulda and shoulda been an abortion, but turned out to be 9 months premature. You are boring to me. You are not the one that got me to step down on my own will. It was a collective amount of bullshit, not too mention.... I have a hectic lifestyle, and you fucking idiots cramp it. Now who owns whom?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Given the reason why BT stepped down, no I am not kidding. Sammy had nothing to do with this. So why is he such a fixture in this thread?
    Thank you Ally. Yes I did step down. I wasn't fired like some tools think. Sammy hagar had nothing to do with this 5. You are scaring me now...lol

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 04:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

sarge has it set so that even if even after you leave the site, youre still online for (what looks like) about an hour, at least.
    FYI - not true

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-09-2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Cathedral

Seriously, Hitch has a red phone to the top dog, and we all do what Hitch tells us or else.
    If that were true he would have had me banned by now, seems like every thread he starts includes bashing me, not that I really give a shit....

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 997 Posts

I'm pretty sure BT knows I was just joking with him. No need to get hyper defensive, get bent.

BT has exounded on his legendary sense of humor.

thefive
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Thank you Ally. Yes I did step down. I wasn't fired like some tools think. Sammy hagar had nothing to do with this 5. You are scaring me now...lol
    Oh I know Sammy didn't have anything to do with this personally.
    But I love to bash Sammy and Sam fans and van hagar and van hagar fans.

wooda
    Originally posted by Full Bug
    If that were true he would have had me banned by now, seems like every thread he starts includes bashing me, not that I really give a shit....
    Who is giving you shit BUG???

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-09-2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Who is giving you shit BUG???
    Hitch, almost every thread he starts has some dumb ass poll involving me.....Actually sometimes they are kinda funny....

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think Hitch gives everyone shit Bug.we still cool I hope?

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh I know Sammy didn't have anything to do with this personally.
    But I love to bash Sammy and Sam fans and van hagar and van hagar fans.

Why acknowledge the man? Why bring attention to him?

edit -- at the risk of looking like an idiot...Am I the only one who doesn't get that sentence about Speed? What, is it some I can't drive 55 joke?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Dr. Love
    I'm pretty sure BT knows I was just joking with him. No need to get hyper defensive, get bent.

BT has exounded on his legendary sense of humor.
    :confused: don't start listen to that sailor spermbath, you'll end up ass high in the air by morning with a tatoo that reads SeenBad was here, on your lower left ass cheek.

wooda
    you mean this Sammy?

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Whatever liar. If you inteded to come back, why the tombstone? oh oh, I see, the "Mod" BT died, not the poster. ok Sally. Whatever primps your ego.

"Cookie delete file sort"? Obviously what I said, you missed. How do you retype your name and password? ......uh, Is that a trick question? Dude, please, make sense if you want to have a conversation with me please. When you have an ounce of understanding about what youre talking about (or at least know how to explain the things you do know), get back to me mmmkay? I'm sorry if you are confused and don't understand the witchcraft and sourcery behind an internet BB and have to make up your own spell binding recipe of "cookie delete file sort" as an explanation of how you can't be somebody you obviously are. LMAO! I wasn't tracking or waiting for you idiot. It was just simply obvious. So please, get back to your beautiful wife, your uber super successfull business, your two new cars and your perfect kids that you like to boast on all the time to somehow prove your not a ninny, and re-register as somebody else besides Get Bent so I can fuck your ass up all over again. Thanks and have a great day!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

edit -- at the risk of looking like an idiot...Am I the only one who doesn't get that sentence about Speed? What, is it some I can't drive 55 joke?
    just walk away-Ally, slowly, facing him... just kidding 5.

wooda
    Originally posted by Full Bug
    Hitch, almost every thread he starts has some dumb ass poll involving me.....Actually sometimes they are kinda funny....
    You should flattered, and besides FULL BUG is an institution!!!

thefive

No it has nothing to do with the 55 song. I was just making a joke about them. I was saying how naive and stupid they are. Just like sheep.

wooda
    Whatever liar. If you inteded to come back, why the tombstone? oh oh, I see, the "Mod" BT died, not the poster. ok Sally. Whatever primps your ego.

"Cookie delete file sort"? Obviously what I said, you missed. How do you retype your name and password? ......uh, Is that a trick question? Dude, please, make sense if you want to have a conversation with me please. When you have an ounce of understanding about what youre talking about (or at least know how to explain the things you do know), get back to me mmmkay? I'm sorry if you are confused and don't understand the witchcraft and sourcery behind an internet BB and have to make up your own spell binding recipe of "cookie delete file sort" as an explanation of how you can't be somebody you obviously are. LMAO! I wasn't tracking or waiting for you idiot. It was just simply obvious. So please, get back to your beautiful wife, your uber super successfull business, your two new cars and your perfect kids that you like to boast on all the time to somehow prove your not a ninny, and re-register as somebody else besides Get Bent so I can fuck your ass up all over again. Thanks and have a great day!

Ouch!!!!!

Maybe BT can work for the Roger Dean campaign next time

wooda
    No it has nothing to do with the 55 song. I was just making a joke about them. I was saying how naive and stupid they are. Just like sheep.
    At least Sheep have a redeeming quality, unlike Spammy.

If you were all alone in a field with a sheep, at least you would have something to do!!!

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ouch!!!!!

Maybe BT can work for the Roger Dean campaign next time
    With mad skillzz of cookie delet file sorting like he's got, I'm sure he could try for a spot in high up in the CIA. That shit's TIGHT.

thefive

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

fuck you are slow. pete wanna help out this fucking retard for me? Seems to me, that Im so UnIMPOTANT to him, yet I type, he replies. Its such a cool game with you. Queer boy for sure. Listen carefuly. Shhh...Everyone be very very quiet. I ned to explain some tech stuff to assbreath. (i think he's been at sea too long) When you or I, log out, you have a choice to not log in using cookies. not the chocolate chip kind moron. Or when you click tools,(no not your daddy) scroll down to internet options, the button on the top of your browswer. there ya go. Click delete all files. Mine is set to delete. My options here are also set to NOT browse using cookies, which means my little retarded friend, I HAVE TO log in everytime with my username and password and if thats the case how in the blue hell, can I use two names at the same time. You are still lost aren't you? Oh well. I tried. Go back to swabbing the deck and taking it in the ass for your CuntRy.

now click reply...you are aching to.... Mmmmmmmmkay? LOL

Thread Information