Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Finally someone with Balls around here, Thefive tells it like it's the truth.No Spammy Mods around here,this is for Die hard David Lee Roth Fans Baby.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• degüello
      Sniper
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
      What is this shit?

"Stay...for me..."

What, are you wounded in some jungle under attack? Jesus Christ!...
      Fuck, Cat, that's funny.

I had the exact same reaction, right down to the wounded-in-the-jungle-melodrama comparison. Fucking funny.
      Last edited by degüello; 07-20-2004, 10:54 PM.
      "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• degüello
        Sniper
        • Mar 2004

Captain Kirk scenarios also came to mind... "Spock... must stop now... you.... keep going... do it for me... you must... do it for me...
        "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• degüello
          Sniper
          • Mar 2004

And BT, I do sympathize; you're probably bummed out right now. I enjoy these boards, as I'm sure you do, and I can imagine you're feeling shitty about this.

But ego, self-absorption, and self-righteousness can be motherfuckers; better kick those fuckers fast, makes life much more enjoyable.

Comment

• thefive

One thing to add it is not just Sarge's and Hitch's friendship that changes the feel of this site. It is the other Sam and Van Hagar mods
            that have friendships that affect the atmosphere of this site too. I do not care if you are friends in real life but dont let it interfer with this sites purpose.

Van Hagar mods affects this site it just does.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by thefive
              HUh??? sorry explain.
              Comeon! Don't say you didn't get your own joke!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Man, awesome.
                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• diamondD
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

I just don't see how people like Sweet Irony and Dr Love have anything to do with BT leaving or the atmosphere of this site. They're old school members of this site and don't affect the overall mood of the site with their views. It's people who obsess over other people's opinions that let themselves get upset. They were mods before this site closed and long before you joined.

Hitch? Hitch is the pinnacle of what this site represented in the past. If it wasn't for him talking Sarge into reopening the site, you wouldn't have a place to be griping about now.

Quit taking this stuff so seriously and quit being such drama queens about it.
                  Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

NO!

I am the huge impact on this site. *I* am what brings it down.

Don't forget my importance to the tone of this place.

Ever.

I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                      Hey thefive... Is why is Sammy so fat? :p
                      Speaking of the Spammy invasion...........

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by diamondD
                        I just don't see how people like Sweet Irony and Dr Love have anything to do with BT leaving or the atmosphere of this site. They're old school members of this site and don't affect the overall mood of the site with their views. It's people who obsess over other people's opinions that let themselves get upset. They were mods before this site closed and long before you joined.

Hitch? Hitch is the pinnacle of what this site represented in the past. If it wasn't for him talking Sarge into reopening the site, you wouldn't have a place to be griping about now.

Quit taking this stuff so seriously and quit being such drama queens about it.
                        I am only guessing on this because I am not a mod.
                        I do not know how to explain this to you diamondd. It is like the congress. Now you have one group the majority but then you get more and more the other side in the group. They just start to influence the whole group. If a van hagar mod complains to the group (other mods and upper levels) on what he doesn't like and pushes for an issue that does not go well with the team and there are friendships involved
                        it makes it hard to make the right decisions or whatever the site's purpose.

And about what you said about Hitch well thats what I do not like about money. It changes things.

It is like having a REPUBLICAN SITE and having democrats as MODS.
                        The shit stinks.

And were not drama queens diamondd. It is just how it is and how a lot of us feel.

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                          NO!

I am the huge impact on this site. *I* am what brings it down.

Don't forget my importance to the tone of this place.

Ever.

And you'll believe that right up until you get served that pink slip that says
                          "Sorry to be so bold, but we feel you must be told, Spammy should just retire, but for now you are simply fired"

You Spammy Lovin.....Oh nevermind, lmmfao.

To do this job successfully you must relax and not be able to be offended.
                          Then in no time you'll either be released or walk away on your own.
                          Modding is such an over rated and over hyped position that it does tend to intimidate people from time to time.
                          That and some people are just better suited to be posters than mods.

Besides, if you want power around here, modding isn't the way to go...be a webbie and then you can really kick some ass, baby, lol.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                            One thing to add it is not just Sarge's and Hitch's friendship that changes the feel of this site. It is the other Sam and Van Hagar mods
                            that have friendships that affect the atmosphere of this site too. I do not care if you are friends in real life but dont let it interfer with this sites purpose.

Van Hagar mods affects this site it just does.
                            Wait, BT stepped down cuz of Van Hagar mods? :eek:
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

not cos he got told off by the webbies for editing and deleting in main ?

or getting all prissy when I simply pointed out his glaring inconsistencies

no , it's all sammy's fault

Now that's a surprise !

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                                Wait, BT stepped down cuz of Van Hagar mods? :eek:
                                Yeah, that's what i heard...He woke up in a cold sweat yesterday morning after realising in his dream that he was counting sheep.

That's enough to give any man the heebie jeebies, and his Dr. informs me that he is doing well.
                                He'll be back on his feet in no time...

Comment

Working...