DAVE wrote "Intruder"? Who woulda thunk?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Heater
    give 'em a beer ford

Sure.... just for you....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Heater
      Off To The Sheep Pen I Go
      No Shit.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• fifth element
        Commando
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        Matt I'd say Dave embellished a lot of shit back then. Liar... well let's just say the truth and what's printed in the old fan magazines weren't always attached at the hip. How many people still believe Ed boiled his strings to get the brown sound..?

Intruder was recorded right about the time when Ed was getting his deal going with Moog Synthesizers. Listen to the backing keyboard rhythms on Dancin in the Street simular sound and effects. Could be Dave wanking around on the keys may sparked the idea behind the main intruder backing riff. But it all sounds too Edward to me.

I'd rather believe Dave than the garbage we so often see in papers, mags, and on the air...(news)

Have learned from experience that most reporters/ columnists will do ANYTHING/EVERYTHING for a story, except to tell the truth.
        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

Working...