David Lee Roth on Howard Stern this morning in NY.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dirty Duck
    Sniper
    • Aug 2005

David Lee Roth on Howard Stern this morning in NY.

I get in my car this morning..do my usual,put Howard Stern on and to my surprise the Diamond one is the guest! For 20 min I had the pleasure of hearing Dave's voice. Yes..he is officially taking over for stern. This morning was their announcement. Dave sounded great and from what was said all management is excited to have Dave on board! They said that the meeting went well and that Dave was full of energy and excitement! I just wanted to share this with you guys..Dave's back in the spotlight...let's hope he shines like a mutha!
  • Dirty Duck
    Sniper
    • Aug 2005

Sorry guys...didnt know a thread was already put together on this topic. I just got on the computer now...too much excitement I guess!

Comment

• Soul Reaper
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2005

Yeah, well, check before posting it....it's getting kinda annoying now...no worries...I don't have a problem with you anyway....
      ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Dirty Duck
        Sniper
        • Aug 2005

No problem....again..sorry.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
          Yeah, well, check before posting it....it's getting kinda annoying now...no worries...I don't have a problem with you anyway....
          Screw you, kill joy...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Not you dirty...

Comment

• Dirty Duck
              Sniper
              • Aug 2005

Thanks Elvis! : )

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Sure Diamond is the best performer on this earth, so no doubt he'll manage like nobody else on air, just like he did last March...
                But dammit! Only Americans can capture these programs...
                It's the fucking worst that could happen!
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I'm not sure if all the people in the US are going to hear Dave. I think he's going to cover only certain markets on the east coast. Of course, if he's popular they might sindicate his show out nationally.

One thing that might be nice for Dave is in the past, he was always at the mercy of band members and now he's solo. It's his radio show. That's got to be nice. No more having the drummer threatening to quit unless he's paid more or the guitarist not wanting to work so hard. The typical band shit.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Well, you can see things like this. So long as Diamond himself gets his kicks, after all...
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• WACF
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Anyone know if any of the stations he is on has an online stream?

Comment

• Rebel
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Feb 2004

I'm stuck here in Phoenix, and I'll be listening to Stern cuz it's gonna be that jerkoff Carolla on here. Why the hell ain't DLR on the left coast, he's bigger here than anywhere in the world!
                        The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: David Lee Roth on Howard Stern this morning in NY.

Originally posted by Dirty Duck
                          I get in my car this morning..do my usual,put Howard Stern on and to my surprise the Diamond one is the guest! For 20 min I had the pleasure of hearing Dave's voice. Yes..he is officially taking over for stern. This morning was their announcement. Dave sounded great and from what was said all management is excited to have Dave on board! They said that the meeting went well and that Dave was full of energy and excitement! I just wanted to share this with you guys..Dave's back in the spotlight...let's hope he shines like a mutha!
                          Thanks for the update.

Comment

• m_dixon1984
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Aug 2004

I've just read an article from 2003 that suggests AOL may be providing streaming of some radio stations it owns or is in partnership with (Infinity stations were mentioned - including WBCN-FM in Boston which is supposed to be airing DLR's morning show). If there are any AOL users out there (and based on the number of all-caps postings on this board there must be) could you please check their online radio offerings. The following stations will be airing the DLR morning show: WXRK (NewYork), WBCN (Boston), WYSP (Philly), WRKZ (Pittsburgh), WNCX (Cleveland), WPBZ (W. Palm Beach), KLLI (Dallas). Hopefully, at least one these is being streamed over AOL Broadband. I'd actually pay for membership if this turns out to be true.
                            M
                            http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

oh fack orf.
                              Originally posted by Cato
                              Golden, why are you FAT?
                              Originally posted by lesfunk
                              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...