Vh-playing Montrose?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livendallas

Vh-playing Montrose?

If i am not mistaken before van halen was signed they were playing MONTROSE cover songs? yes they were but since it old age sammy or roth's shot voice , there once was a band named SAMSON!!!To whom ,if you loved the eighties the list is long then these CREED want a be a___holes or limpdiscuit and or HEY lets just crawl ......The ? is who does the acrobatic badass things that roth did? answer is no one !!!! Roth is the showman that no one can compete against . Today's is crap just [WE'LL SUE EVERYBODY ,INCLUDING R FANS OF METALLICA, CUZ AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED METALLICA CARES ABOUT ONLY THEM .... SO FUK'M] also in twenty years[ eventhough when VH was at there prime james,kirk,r.i.p.cliff,and dickhead laars[failed tennis player]were just getting off the ground] anyhow the person who has the better voice out there is BRUCE DICKINSON [all 5'8'' of him,bar none !!!! from'76 to'04 -the man has the voice but ROTH steals the show. ohhhh and for those who know that voices from a star can destroy a carreer [laars killed KINGDOM COME for ripping off LED ZEPP][a song called GET IT ON ]
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Have you been drinking?

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Frank Sinatra Jr now sings his dad's songs and eats alot of the same food Frank Sr ate. Now look at him.

My Chickey always said Ed could stand to gain a few hundred pounds. Now it's happened in one press release SNAREROLL_CrASH

Comment

• livendallas

OF COURSE WHO DOESN'T [SAMMY SANG FOR MONTROSE ] DAVE AND THE BOYS PLAYED THEM PLUS OTHER BANDS BUT HEY HANDS DOWN NOW BRUCE HAS THE VOICE ....NOT HE SHOWMAN SHIP..... ANYWAYS I'D RATHER LISTEN TO 80'S METAL THAN THE CRAP THAT IS OUT THESE DAY [ AND FOR THE RECORD IF THERE WAS A GOD OF THE 4 CHORDS! IT WOULD KIRK COBAIN......LISTEN ]

Comment

• livendallas

FRAMK SINATRA JR. IS NOT HARRY CONNICK JR. NOW IS HE?

Comment

• PHOENIX
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

What language are you people speaking in?

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Dipshitese, I think :confused:
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...