Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ASDF125250
    Groupie
    • Mar 2005

After some research it looks like the charvel might be a Charvel 275 Deluxe.

Comment

• doctor roth
      Head Fluffer
      • Jun 2005

If it feels good and sounds good it is good. What would have happened If ed had made old frankie and then stopped playing guitar and put it in a pawn shop. People would have looked at it and said: 'the pickups not even housed properly, Its made up of a bunch of diffrent parts, not worth 200 bucks". Having said that anyone with any knowledge would have seen the parts were quality but ya get my drift. Just buy anything that you think might be a winner, you'll get some duds but who cares, for 200 bucks its not the end of the world !!

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I looooove to surf pawnshops for just that reason....sometimes people have NO IDEA what they have...and you score big!
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• doctor roth
          Head Fluffer
          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by ASDF125250

My plans for the Epiphone include half scaloping the neck, routing a vintage trem, and sticking EMG's in. I'm also going to get all the paint off the neck and maybe paint it frankenstrat colors.

Can anyone supply the routing schematics for a vintage trem on a LP body?
          I LOVE THAT IDEA. I dont think ive seen a les paul style fitted out like that. Ive always thought of doing something like that myself but never have the money or time.

Comment

• doctor roth
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2005

Id LOVE to play a gibson with a floyd rose locking trem what a hoot !! Gibson necks aint really my style, a little too 'fat'. I have played some nice ones though i spose.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

A Les Paul with a Vintage trem? Hmmmm....might be scary. You could probably use a normal router template for the body cavities, you'd just have to deepen them. You may be able to find templates at www.stewartmacdonald.com .....
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ASDF125250
                Groupie
                • Mar 2005

Thanks guys. I think that once I get the "time and money" into my Epiphone it could turn out to be a fun guitar to play. Anyways I'm still loving my Charvel. I think the stock pick up is a duncan but even if its not it sounds good. I've also got some locking blocks in the mail because the guitar didnt have them when they got it.

Rock on!

Comment

Working...