Thread: Pressure washing just got easier!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Thumbs up Pressure washing just got easier!

I'm pretty sure this technology has been available for awhile, but I had never seen such shit before this morning. I went to rent a pressure washer, and the fucker behind the counter suggested one of these things.

"Time Saver" is one way to summarize this marvel of engineering. It has opposing high-pressure spigots that rotate underneath the fucking thing....forget all about blasting shit with a stupid wand! That's right...20 yards of driveway turns into pushing a vacuum...just easy as hell. Be careful though...you have to hover the fucking thing into the yard a bit to get cuntplete coverage. Right about halfway down the driveway, I blasted the shit out of a yellow jacket nest...It must have been right on the edge of the concrete...I thought fire ants were biting me until I noticed the dog snapping at the air, and spinning in circles. Holy fucking shit...I got stung into Benadryl hell! Anyway, if you need to do some serious pressure washing, pay the extra dollars for one of those.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Those goddam fucking yellowjackets suck fucking ass!!!

The only way I know I have run over a nest with my lawnmower is when it is too late and I am being stung.

Very occasionally I will spot a nest when I am just wandering around my property....and then commences the genocidal death of them.

My fave? Gasoline and matches. WOOHOO!!

DIE FUCKERS DIE!!!!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 05:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,378 Posts

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Those goddam fucking yellowjackets suck fucking ass!!!

The only way I know I have run over a nest with my lawnmower is when it is too late and I am being stung.

Very occasionally I will spot a nest when I am just wandering around my property....and then commences the genocidal death of them.

My fave? Gasoline and matches. WOOHOO!!

DIE FUCKERS DIE!!!!
    For me a can of Lysol and a lighter make for a kick ass blow torch , fix the fuckers Nam style.

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    06-11-2007 @ 07:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by diamondjimi
    For me a can of Lysol and a lighter make for a kick ass blow torch , fix the fuckers Nam style.
    Hell yea.. been there done that. OLD SCHOOL.. I like it..

KiD

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Surprised the little bastards built a nest right next to the driveway. Usually they go for a more "secure" location.

My dad ran into a nest of those SOB's a few years back when he was helping to put out a small forest fire across the street. Obviously the fire got the little bastards more pissed off than usual, and they took it out on him!

He ran home and jumped in the shower with fucking bees still in his hair. I'm allergic to bees myself, but apparently it comes from my mom's side of the family or else dad would have been dead then. I think he got stung about 100 times or so.

DLR Army Mod Emeritus
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-10-2022 @ 10:05 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I'd rather get stung by a yellowjacket than bitten by the goddamn fire ants down here in 'Bama. If you accidentally stick a hand or foot in their nest, any get more than three or four bites, and your whole limb goes numb from the toxins. They are nasty little buggers. Yellowjackets got nothing on them.

"It goes to 11."
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Pick up a can of "Gun Scrubber" spray from your local sporting goods store.

Will kill them on contact and costs less than any pesticide.......

Makes em dead & yellow............

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I noticed some brown wasps near the Camelia earlier today..unfuckingbelievable. The sustained windspeed was like 25MPH...gusting to 50! What in the fuck are they doing flying around in shit like that? One thing's for sure, they need to die before they sting me, the dog, or the flying squirrels. I'm guessing they're centralizing their efforts near the pump house by the Camelia. Tomorrow afternoon, I'm gonna put a propane grill tank inside of the pump house, and shoot it with a 16-gauge slug....BROWNING style!!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Yellow jackets and wasps are normally more agressive in the fall right before they have to go into the hive and hibernate. The weird fucking weather all over the country is probably fucking with their heads big time. They probably don't know WHAT season it is anymore.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-26-2014 @ 09:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I own a pressure washing supply company. Those concrete cleaners have been out for yrs. now. That one is more of a hover cleaner, more work than it should be. The ones i sell come with wheels and looks more like a lawnmower. They are very nice, if you are in the buisness and have alot of concrete accounts.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

The bees, wasps etc. are mopre agressive in late summer and fall because that is when it is hottest.

Notice you do not see them when it is cold out.

They higher the temperature, the more agressive those bastards are.

I have a large field below my house that I mow all the time. They occasionally build underground nests, and when I discover them, I will just dump gasoline in and surrounding the hole in the ground, and create genocidal Hell on Earth for them. It is fun to see the ones just above the ground when the flames go FOOM!...they catch fire and crash and burn like a mini-plane being shot down...

Fuckers.

Being in the middle of the forest, there is no telling when I will run into them either.

Also have to deal with ticks and chiggers and stuff.

Argh.

Watch me fuck this up....
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-30-2013 @ 06:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Pressure washing just got easier!

Almost as bad as what i did 2 summers ago. i took one of those Water Cannons (my kids) pumped it up and let go a blast about the size of a Half Dollar into a hive ( they were ruining our party) that they made in the lower part of our roof....never let your drunken friends talk you into shit... FIRE ONE i yell out with my fuckin safety goggles on (so i would not get stung in my eyes) What a drunk, whoosh the fucker came down in pieces and the fuckin bees stung the shit outta me and the rest of the drunk SWAT team.

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    09-02-2013 @ 10:05 PM
    Status
    Thanks

One morning I was out using the weedeater in the back yard when all of the sudden I was under attack at the ankles. BAM right ankle...BAM BAM, left ankle...mass pain :eek: and anger ...
    I look down to see I had disturbed the hole the little yellow bastards were coming out of, and more began to pour out.
    Angry, in pain, and like a fool I felt if I kept the weedeater running at full power right over the hole their little arses would shred on the way out: WRONG! Some how they continued to make it through the gauntlet and attack me. (This all went down in less than 30 seconds and included nine stings in all to legs, torso and neck.)

I hate to fight, but I also hate to lose a battle that can be won. I lost that round big time, so with my tail tucked between my legs I ran for the garage and my emergency fishing-trip pack that contained a sterno can. After putting on a few layers of clothing I went back to the hole and filled it as much as possible with the sterno, lit it and napalmed the litte attackers.
    I'll never know if they escaped through another exit, but I do know those tiny yellow jackets kicked my 6'1" 190lb ass all over that yard that morning.

RESPECT... little warriors

PS Cool pressure washing tool. Don't trust your deck wood to it. Take my advice and use your wand on the deck if you have little experience cleaning wood.
    Last edited by VanHalener; 04-17-2007 at 05:38 PM.

Beer-It does a body good.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-18-2015 @ 11:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I had a BBQ once and noticed wasps working on the start of their nest up by my roof. The hive was about 5x the size in a few hours. My friend's an exterminator and got rid of it for me but told me they might come back next year. Sure enough they did. I've only been stung once in my life when I was like 10. I'm allergic to raw fruits so I don't know what a fuckin sting would do to me these days.

swordandmagichelmet
    Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    07-23-2007 @ 11:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

very nice.

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    09-12-2020 @ 06:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Viking
    I'd rather get stung by a yellowjacket than bitten by the goddamn fire ants down here in 'Bama. If you accidentally stick a hand or foot in their nest, any get more than three or four bites, and your whole limb goes numb from the toxins. They are nasty little buggers. Yellowjackets got nothing on them.
    Twice I've been brutally attacked by those bastards. Both times I was just wandering around not looking down and then.... BAM! 10 of them on my foot digging in. And they leave huge nasty boils!

That was ill advised on their part. The blood feud I now have with their race will result in countless thousands of casualties on their side.

Man they are some mean little bastards.

Thread Information