Thread: This Tour may be just a one-off

FIRELITE

This Tour may be just a one-off

I've been reviewing a lot here and at the links and I don't know if anyone has suggested this. I have not seen it anywhere yet. If it's already been discussed, sorry.

I don't know if everyone is assuming this is a permanent reunion, but this Van Hagar thing may not be permanent. It is possible that it is just a one last time thing for the fans, and a good way to promote a new compilation CD. It is possible they will go their separate ways after the summer tour of the North. That would help explain whey there was no formal announcement. They don't want to answer a lot of questions, they just want to make music.

And if this is the case, it is also possible they may do the same thing with Dave - a brief tour in the South starting in the fall or maybe early next year. Again, just a one last time thing for the fans. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, especially mine, but it is a possibility. Maybe they just went with Sammy first because he was available. Or maybe they know that after Dave no one would want to see them with Sammy.

But even if they don't tour with Dave, after this, they will probably go with someone new, and unknown. They tried that before with Mitch Malloy but they screwed it up by making everyone think Dave was back. Then Mitch said he wouldn't join them because he new everyone would hate him.

From their point of view it does not make sense to pick Sammy or Dave because, personal conflicts aside, with either one they will have to give up half their music. It makes more sense from their point of view to leave them in the past and go with someone new who will sing both new songs and all the older stuff. As musicians they don't want to give up half their music, and the only solution is to get someone new.

I personally, would prefer to have Dave back and I think that would be best for the fans (most of us anyway) and I think they would make better music, but they seem to think the singer shouldn't matter.

Just one possibility...

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Lets see if they even MAKE it to the end of the year....I still have my doubts......
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Can you imagine all those Linkers going to this show and fainting like those girls did during Beatlemania. What a gay ass scenario that would be.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Originally posted by PHOENIX
    Can you imagine all those Linkers going to this show and fainting like those girls did during Beatlemania. What a gay ass scenario that would be.
    Yeah, they'd be throwing their fucking panties on stage. And thats the boys.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

I AM HERE
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    lets hope their 'soiled' pants....

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status

Skills That Thrill
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

That is one of the best posts I have ever read here.
    Just the thought of that happening is just funny as shit@
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Skills That Thrill
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is a one-off

You can fool some of the people some of the time..

L.S.D.
    about as funny as you fags thinking thta dlr will ever grace a stage w/vh and actually have a career again.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Sarge
    That is one of the best posts I have ever read here.
    Just the thought of that happening is just funny as shit@
    Wow coming from the MAN himself. Can i have Pojo's job now?

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by L.S.D.
    about as funny as you fags thinking thta dlr will ever grace a stage w/vh and actually have a career again.
    So you'd rather have a red mop as a frontman?

Why dont they bring out the bucket too while they're at it?

L.S.D.
    ok. whatever keeps washed up dlr out of the band and in the clubs.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why do I have the feeling your 14 and just fresh off of suckling your moms teet? bet you got one hand on your piss pump while you type too. fucker. LMAO

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ok. whatever keeps washed up dlr out of the band and in the clubs.
    Hey i dont care if you want to throw your money away. I'd rather pay ten bucks and go see the Atomic Punks.

L.S.D.
    what? please..............

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sammy had to build a club.

It's the only one that would hire him.

I don't see where Dave is washed up. Ed and Al fucked up, that ain't on Dave. What was Sammy doing that was so great before now? He was doing nothing musically, Dave had an album and tour going. Sammy's last album? The live cd? ouch.

L.S.D.
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    Sammy had to build a club.

It's the only one that would hire him.

I don't see where Dave is washed up. Ed and Al fucked up, that ain't on Dave. What was Sammy doing that was so great before now? He was doing nothing musically, Dave had an album and tour going. Sammy's last album? The live cd? ouch.

both of dlr and sh solo careers are a joke. Im a vh fan. period.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    both of dlr and sh solo careers are a joke. Im a vh fan. period.
    I agree with 33% of your post.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    L.S.D. are you going to show Ed & Spam your tits while you watch them " tear it up" ? Just wondering ?
    GO!

Beer Drinker&Hell Raiser
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think if Ed and Spammy can rebuild and maintain a working relationship, this could last quite a while, unfortunately.
    "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No money....no maintain.

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    well i think van hagar will be around for awhile
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Misery loves company. Ah , fuck em'. The public @ large have my sympathy for the cheese the red cocker & co. will unleash upon unsuspecting teenagers who will go " Why are they ignoring my Outkast requests on the radio?".

Mr. Smarty Pants
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FIRELITE
    I've been reviewing a lot here and at the links and I don't know if anyone has suggested this. I have not seen it anywhere yet. If it's already been discussed, sorry.

I don't know if everyone is assuming this is a permanent reunion, but this Van Hagar thing may not be permanent. It is possible that it is just a one last time thing for the fans, and a good way to promote a new compilation CD. It is possible they will go their separate ways after the summer tour of the North. That would help explain whey there was no formal announcement. They don't want to answer a lot of questions, they just want to make music.

And if this is the case, it is also possible they may do the same thing with Dave - a brief tour in the South starting in the fall or maybe early next year. Again, just a one last time thing for the fans. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, especially mine, but it is a possibility. Maybe they just went with Sammy first because he was available. Or maybe they know that after Dave no one would want to see them with Sammy.

But even if they don't tour with Dave, after this, they will probably go with someone new, and unknown. They tried that before with Mitch Malloy but they screwed it up by making everyone think Dave was back. Then Mitch said he wouldn't join them because he new everyone would hate him.

From their point of view it does not make sense to pick Sammy or Dave because, personal conflicts aside, with either one they will have to give up half their music. It makes more sense from their point of view to leave them in the past and go with someone new who will sing both new songs and all the older stuff. As musicians they don't want to give up half their music, and the only solution is to get someone new.

I personally, would prefer to have Dave back and I think that would be best for the fans (most of us anyway) and I think they would make better music, but they seem to think the singer shouldn't matter.

Just one possibility...

Just one possibility...

You are a total idiot.

Over & Out,
    General Hina

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Just one possibility...
    who cares... just enjoy it while it last

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMAO ! Sadly I can imagine this. I have seen some of their posts and hysterical appreciation of the Red Teletubby.. I can also imagine certain webmasters wetting their panties and giggling, just because
    Eddie thought he spotted a free drink in the crowd, near where they are standing. Did you see that ? Eddie looked at me, gush gush, cream cream, wiss wiss in panties..

Thread Information