X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thorman
    Commando
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
    My dog wants me to tell you that he's going to kick your ass now.
    Wam Bam, oh Amsterdam...

That song rocks

BAM
    http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• Millermoos
      Head Fluffer
      • Aug 2005

that dog had a lot of weird issues
      Dogs with issues, we need a Dog Therapist in here!!!
      Mine doesn't like Catholic Priest or Nuns.
      Millermoos

Comment

• larbo
        Foot Soldier
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
        I agree with the 'owner aggression level' statement. If you don't hang out with people of different races---and especially if you're HOSTILE towards other races, the dog will key on that (my ex-girlfriend does animal rescue work, w/pit bulls specifically, she could tell ya stories). As for the poodle thing, my sister had one when we were kids, but we hung out with EVERYBODY, so he only hated mailmen....
        Your sister hung out with black men? So that's why you defend ******s to the point of treason. But the real question here is not why dogs hate yard apes, It's why do COCKROACHES love them so much! and remember the 911 phone call? a ****** hit a deer. then he put the deer in the back seat of his car. the deer woke up and bit him on the back of the fucking neck! It tears the inside of his car all to hell. He stops at a phone booth to call a "BAMBALANCE" and a fucking dog comes out of nowhere and bites him on the fucking leg. He is held up in the phone booth. then he asks the 911 operator..."who get's the deer me or the dog? I used to listen to this daily for a laugh when I needed one.
        WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

YOU GOAT-FUCKING INBRED BITCH.

Originally posted by larbo
          Your sister hung out with black men? So that's why you defend ******s to the point of treason.

With EVERY one of your posts, you prove what a piece of shit you are. You stupid trailer-trash fuckwit. My family's multi-ethnic, stupid. We hung out with EVERYONE. I don't discriminate, I leave that for mental midgets like you, spouting your stupid 'white power' bullshit. Do the world a favor and EVOLVE, jackass (oh, you probably don't believe in that, huh?) and until then, stop embarrassing West Virginia with your inane crap. Go fuck yourself.

I like how you put "Redneck and proud" in your sig...that's like saying "I only have a functioning brain stem, no higher-order thought processes here---We likes bein' dumb!"
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

jhale667 and larbo please give it a rest,most threads I go to you guys are at each other.

BTW..Roth On.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If this is your dog.......

....you might have a problem
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                jhale667 and larbo please give it a rest,most threads I go to you guys are at each other.

BTW..Roth On.
                Point taken. I'm not the one on here spewing racist crap, though.
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The redneck from Burbank is back? Oh unspeakable joy
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Julius
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Thorman
                    BAM
                    Could you be any gayer?

BAM? What the fuck is that lame shit about?

Get a new catchphrase, assclown.

Comment

• larbo
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
                      Point taken. I'm not the one on here spewing racist crap, though.
                      No, but your the one that fucked with me out of the blue. You are a fuckin' piece of work bubba. Any chance you get to put down southern people, you have & you will! OOoohh but bygod nobody will make a wise crack about blacks or "I'll flame them." flame my ten inch hillbilly dick you little half-breed!! I'm glad you & your buddies "got out" of here. Now stay the fuck out! make sure you don't forget to pick up your black step-daddy a watermelon & some kfc on your way back from the store.... if negros don't rob you & take it from you. Also GAYGEL, theres more trash in appartment complexs than there will ever be in a trailer park mother fucker. and yeah Ford Pinto...I never left. I'm fucking on to you little bitch! I'm fucking surprized you aint deleted this fucking thread yet you liberal loony-dumb fuckin' stupid ass son of a middle eastern goat fuckin' camel dick lickin' cindy sheehan supporting anti-american basement dwelling cancer of society!!! fuck off!

To everyone else....Roth on!
                      WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• Julius
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by larbo
                        No, but your the one that fucked with me out of the blue. You are a fuckin' piece of work bubba. Any chance you get to put down southern people, you have & you will! OOoohh but bygod nobody will make a wise crack about blacks or "I'll flame them." flame my ten inch hillbilly dick you little half-breed!! I'm glad you & your buddies "got out" of here. Now stay the fuck out! make sure you don't forget to pick up your black step-daddy a watermelon & some kfc on your way back from the store.... if negros don't rob you & take it from you. Also GAYGEL, theres more trash in appartment complexs than there will ever be in a trailer park mother fucker. and yeah Ford Pinto...I never left. I'm fucking on to you little bitch! I'm fucking surprized you aint deleted this fucking thread yet you liberal loony-dumb fuckin' stupid ass son of a middle eastern goat fuckin' camel dick lickin' cindy sheehan supporting anti-american basement dwelling cancer of society!!! fuck off!

To everyone else....Roth on!
                        *hoping jhale667 will pick up a bucket of original recipe KFC and watermelon for me too*

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I prefer the extra-crispy KFC, and the barbecue isn't bad either (for fast food) .

Of course lardbo doesn't know one from the other. He gets his KFC out of the dumpster behind the Burbank KFC on Glenoaks Blvd.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• boy, u stupid
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2005

why the fuck is the reality tv show cops all black? You should have seen all the fucking ******s in the grocery store right outside my training camp the other day. I couldn't figure it out, then I realized its the first of the fucking month. Unfucking real.

Comment

• Julius
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              I prefer the extra-crispy KFC, and the barbecue isn't bad either (for fast food) .

Of course lardbo doesn't know one from the other. He gets his KFC out of the dumpster behind the Burbank KFC on Glenoaks Blvd.
                              Have you tried Popeye's Fried Chicken?

It blows KFC away.

Damn... time for a fast food run.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by boy, u stupid
                                why the fuck is the reality tv show cops all black? You should have seen all the fucking ******s in the grocery store right outside my training camp the other day. I couldn't figure it out, then I realized its the first of the fucking month. Unfucking real.
                                Right...you could not figure it out.

You could not believe your lucky stars.

You had an entire storefull of black dudes, and you were able to convince half of them to let you suck their dicks.

One of them even consented to ass-rape you before you sucked his shit-coated cock....

Comment

Working...