Thread: racism

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by larbo
    Well said. Nice moderating. But he's the one that caused this shit. And dude, the sig of that little girl with the boobies is on the borderline of pediphalistic.
    I'm not your daddy. I don't care who started it, and I have no idea how old the chick is.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by franksters
    Dr.love yes I do have a problem when it's beyond the usual joke, and I do kick them in the ballsif they have some, unfortunatly cocksucker like john holmes is no where to be found (he's the priority on my list)and all I have to play with are little twurp like larvo...

btw I luv your sig!
    Thank you. Now go kick some racist in the scrot.

lazy lounge lizard
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    sagebrush,
    if I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards.

SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

lazy lounge lizard
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    where the fuck is this larvo?????

brainless cunt, stop jerking off on john holmes...

does it take you that long to think of something or does it reminds you the time you were on jerry springer and your mother didn't know who was your father...between the 5 man that were attending...

lazy lounge lizard
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    larvo and sage can speak together since they are the lowest commun denominator, i'm going to bed..

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Gaygel & Sparkelyjizm

. He's hoping to draw people like me, John Holmes, and a dozen others in here so you wiggers can try and shoot fish in a barrel.

Sparklyjizm..Bwahahaha......That's what yer Mammy's face was shinin with after I arc'd a burly load of spooge on her.

SHIT in a barrel ,YES !

Here's lardo retardo en route for an ass plowing rendezvous with his
    special friends/brothers Holmes & Assbrush ...........
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Funny stufff...

Me likes this...

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    time for some gore.

see how we're all pink on the inside?

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ouch!

Sorry, here is a well-known point of view, but...
    Racism is due to mind sclerosis. It just takes two minutes to think about it and realize there is no reasonable motive for being a racist. Racists have ready-made "ideas" which are based on ignorance and animal instincts. Feeling superior to somebody who has different colour of skin and a different culture shows nothing but extreme narrow-mindedness.
    The fact that there is but one human race has been proved for a long time by scientists and sociologists. We are didvided into ethnies. Talking about races as far as man is concerned is heresy and indicates desperate intellectual poverty.
    Yet philosophical, scientific and sociological evidence is not so necessary. Whoever you meet, wherever they are from, whatever their worship is, however odd their ways may look to you, they are persons. That's what both reason and your heart know intuitively unless you pervert them by letting prejudice sclerose them.
    The culture and/or ethny which the people I meet belong to do not come first. They are persons, first and foreall. I'll be interested in their backgrounds because I'm curious, but what counts above all and by far is the individual. Then, their culture, that you cannot ignore and can but enrich yourself. Believing you and you alone together with with "a certain kind" know what is true is stupid. There is no universal truth, but that's way too hard for racists to understand...
    Considering your own culture and ethny as "superior" to others, believing there is a scale after which you can rank them is just nonsense. That's exactly the same as small-town mentality: seeing the universe through a tiny keyhole.
    Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 11-10-2005 at 07:36 AM.
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    what do we germans know about racism anyway....
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Sasquatch Hunter
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Larbo and Holmes...special peeps those two!

It really is pointless arguing with these anal apprentices. They are completely blinded by their hate and cannot see any other point of view. Their way of thinking is so foreign to me, as well as most other members here.

All we can really do is sit back and enjoy the fact knowing that they are hung like a tic tac, and they enjoy a good salad tossing. They consider themselves "Kings" on the klan boards but would probably shit their diapers and cower away like some abused retarded dog if they ever found themselves alone on the streets of Compton of the Bronx. They have the IQ equivalent to that of the mature house fly or maybe some scrotal fuzz.

I never have really wished bodily harm to anyone before, but these two really just need to die...and a brutal death at that. Like being tortured to death by some huge Ving Rhames motherfucker. Yes...that would be nice.

Pillow-Biter noun
    Someone who engages in anal sex as the receiver; usually applied to a passive gay man
    i.e. John Holmes and Larbo
    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Angel
    You think it's bad here? It's worse over at ddlr.

Interesting to see that a Canadian started this thread. We have difficulty comprehending racism in the extremes that we see in the states.
    is that dump still up ?

i heard von and sesh were giving free blowjobs with every new signup !

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
    Larbo and Holmes...special peeps those two!

It really is pointless arguing with these anal apprentices.

All we can really do is sit back and enjoy the fact knowing that they are hung like a tic tac, and they enjoy a good salad tossing. They have the IQ equivalent to that of the mature house fly or maybe some scrotal fuzz.

I never have really wished bodily harm to anyone before, but these two really just need to die...and a brutal death at that. Like being tortured to death by some huge Ving Rhames motherfucker. Yes...that would be nice.

Pillow-Biter noun
    Someone who engages in anal sex as the receiver; usually applied to a passive gay man
    i.e. John Holmes and Larbo
    All true Jingles........
    Don't forget their new fucktoy sage(ass)brush , the next bitch to be owned here !

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    Ouch!

Sorry, here is a well-known point of view, but...
    Racism is due to mind sclerosis. It just takes two minutes to think about it and realize there is no reasonable motive for being a racist. Racists have ready-made "ideas" which are based on ignorance and animal instincts. Feeling superior to somebody who has different colour of skin and a different culture shows nothing but extreme narrow-mindedness.
    The fact that there is but one human race has been proved for a long time by scientists and sociologists. We are didvided into ethnies. Talking about races as far as man is concerned is heresy and indicates desperate intellectual poverty.
    Yet philosophical, scientific and sociological evidence is not so necessary. Whoever you meet, wherever they are from, whatever their worship is, however odd their ways may look to you, they are persons. That's what both reason and your heart know intuitively unless you pervert them by letting prejudice sclerose them.
    The culture and/or ethny which the people I meet belong to do not come first. They are persons, first and foreall. I'll be interested in their backgrounds because I'm curious, but what counts above all and by far is the individual. Then, their culture, that you cannot ignore and can but enrich yourself. Believing you and you alone together with with "a certain kind" know what is true is stupid. There is no universal truth, but that's way too hard for racists to understand...
    Considering your own culture and ethny as "superior" to others, believing there is a scale after which you can rank them is just nonsense. That's exactly the same as small-town mentality: seeing the universe through a tiny keyhole.

Excellent post.

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    what do we germans know about racism anyway....
    Well... That old grudge towards German people is outdated (but you were kidding, weren't you, DLN? )...
    Both of my grandads were resistants (in the north of France. My dad's dad was a prisoner in East Germany, but he was liberated in 1942 because one of his comrades revealed the chief of the farm they worked at that my grandad had saved a German pilot's life in 1940 after the French capitulation.
    He was riding his bike across a village when he saw black smoke rising up. So he pulled to the place where there was a fire: it was a German plane that had just crashed. There were dozens of people staring at the fire, not moving an inch, and the pilot was screaming unbearably. My grandfather said: "You bunch of cunts!" to the crowd and sprinted to pull the pilot out.
    My grandad didn't want the German soldiers of the camp to learn about that, because it was very embarrassing (the other prisoners didn't think so)... When he came back, he married my grandmother, started working again at his farm (my granny had kept the place on her own, she was just 20-22 years old) and got involved in Resistance.
    He never was mistaken about German people. Where he worked, there were bastards among the German soldiers, but there were at least as many good guys, he told me. Just like about anywhere in the world.
    But it was war. The German were under the worst dictatorship in history, the nazis had such a strong hold on the population that there was nothing to do... It's been over for 60 years, and though there still are morons who keep on blaming our Teutonic neighbours, as time goes on by most people do not even think about bashing the German people anymore.
    But some still do. Like my other grandfather, the one who's still alive (he'll be 80 in one week). He would have done his military service if the war hadn't broken out, so he was all the more determined to do as much trouble and as many forbidden things as he could. He provided food to dozens and dozens of folkswith his huge hidden rabbit stock. But he was influenced by his own mother's extreme patriotism: German soldiers had stolen her pig to use it for a banquet, and they even asked for her dishes... She refused to give them anything, so they started taking plates by force; she took them off their hands and went trampling on it like mad, singing the Patriot's song as loud as she could.
    They took her away with them, to the castle they had requisitioned. They locked her in an empty swine's stable, where she kept on singing patriotic songs... all night long!
    The morning after, she had an interview with the major, who could speak French. He freed her at once, telling her he had most respect for her for being so faithful to her country (which wasn't the case of everybody...). That major had fought in the First World War before, and he could understand certain things.
    All the German soldiers were not convinced that making that war was fair. Well, some were, but anyway the principle of being a soldier is to obey. The first ones who disobeyed must have been used as "examples" of what would happen if you ever rebelled...

Now, I'm almost sure there are more racists in France than in Germany today. I can hear racist statements everywhere, in certain pubs (those I almost never enter because of that), even colleagues - teachers! - 18% of electors vote for the "FN" (extreme right cunts), my grandad (the one who is going to be 80) drives me nuts when he talks nonsense, like "Arabs are the devil", "somebody bring up my machine gun" , "let's send that riff-raff" to their countries", North Africans (he doesn't even know any of them personally) are "wogs", jews are "yids"... I mean, it's horrible... I've been fighting with him since I was a kid (9-10 years old), but it's been vain. His mind is sclerosed, he speaks out of wrong, silly commonplaces, and by ignorance. His heart is blackened by ready-made sets of anger, miles away from reality.
    The same mechanism that you notice in any racist's case. In their speech, nothing is felt, nothing is duly thought over, it's all full of dishonest shortcuts.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The same mechanism that you notice in any racist's case. In their speech, nothing is felt, nothing is duly thought over, it's all full of dishonest shortcuts.
    Five to you Sir.

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well... That old grudge towards German people is outdated (but you were kidding, weren't you, DLN? )...
    Both of my grandads were resistants (in the north of France. My dad's dad was a prisoner in East Germany, but he was liberated in 1942 because one of his comrades revealed the chief of the farm they worked at that my grandad had saved a German pilot's life in 1940 after the French capitulation.
    He was riding his bike across a village when he saw black smoke rising up. So he pulled to the place where there was a fire: it was a German plane that had just crashed. There were dozens of people staring at the fire, not moving an inch, and the pilot was screaming unbearably. My grandfather said: "You bunch of cunts!" to the crowd and sprinted to pull the pilot out.
    My grandad didn't want the German soldiers of the camp to learn about that, because it was very embarrassing (the other prisoners didn't think so)... When he came back, he married my grandmother, started working again at his farm (my granny had kept the place on her own, she was just 20-22 years old) and got involved in Resistance.
    He never was mistaken about German people. Where he worked, there were bastards among the German soldiers, but there were at least as many good guys, he told me. Just like about anywhere in the world.
    But it was war. The German were under the worst dictatorship in history, the nazis had such a strong hold on the population that there was nothing to do... It's been over for 60 years, and though there still are morons who keep on blaming our Teutonic neighbours, as time goes on by most people do not even think about bashing the German people anymore.
    But some still do. Like my other grandfather, the one who's still alive (he'll be 80 in one week). He would have done his military service if the war hadn't broken out, so he was all the more determined to do as much trouble and as many forbidden things as he could. He provided food to dozens and dozens of folkswith his huge hidden rabbit stock. But he was influenced by his own mother's extreme patriotism: German soldiers had stolen her pig to use it for a banquet, and they even asked for her dishes... She refused to give them anything, so they started taking plates by force; she took them off their hands and went trampling on it like mad, singing the Patriot's song as loud as she could.
    They took her away with them, to the castle they had requisitioned. They locked her in an empty swine's stable, where she kept on singing patriotic songs... all night long!
    The morning after, she had an interview with the major, who could speak French. He freed her at once, telling her he had most respect for her for being so faithful to her country (which wasn't the case of everybody...). That major had fought in the First World War before, and he could understand certain things.
    All the German soldiers were not convinced that making that war was fair. Well, some were, but anyway the principle of being a soldier is to obey. The first ones who disobeyed must have been used as "examples" of what would happen if you ever rebelled...

Now, I'm almost sure there are more racists in France than in Germany today. I can hear racist statements everywhere, in certain pubs (those I almost never enter because of that), even colleagues - teachers! - 18% of electors vote for the "FN" (extreme right cunts), my grandad (the one who is going to be 80) drives me nuts when he talks nonsense, like "Arabs are the devil", "somebody bring up my machine gun" , "let's send that riff-raff" to their countries", North Africans (he doesn't even know any of them personally) are "wogs", jews are "yids"... I mean, it's horrible... I've been fighting with him since I was a kid (9-10 years old), but it's been vain. His mind is sclerosed, he speaks out of wrong, silly commonplaces, and by ignorance. His heart is blackened by ready-made sets of anger, miles away from reality.

impressive stuff !

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by manwiththedogs
    Five to you Sir.

...make that two.

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Great post Jerry !!!!

5 star dude!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    wwwwwwwooooooo-oooooooo

here comes the back up unit!
    Originally posted by sagebrush
    how about you get a nice big glass of SHUT THE FUCK UP !
    Owned in ONE FUCKING POST!

Good job frank!
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by flappo
    is that dump still up ?

Don't pull me into your shit flappo. You've been known to freely use the n word over there yourself.

I'm your huckleberry...
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

It's every thing I could do to stay awake reading your babble. I've talked to a lot of old war vets all over the country. Listened to many war stories. Great stories. And you know what? they all said the same thing one time or another and that is NEVER TRUST A PANSY ASS FRENCHMAN! If you notice through out history the white man has always been the superior race. We are the most dominate race. you should be honored to even be on the same message board as me 'cause people like me is the reason your not speaking german you ungrateful bastard. You need to educate yourself on statistics. Crime statistics. compare dna of a white man & black man. Shit that the government does'nt want you to know kinda shit. it's there & it's fact. no ignorance, just plain, hard, facts. when you do that, then I'll talk to you frenchy. wee wee bitch!
    WIGGER STOMPER

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Angel
    Don't pull me into your shit flappo. You've been known to freely use the n word over there yourself.

n word... lol.

I'm your huckleberry...
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by COCK cranker
    where the fuck is this larvo?????

brainless cunt, stop jerking off on john holmes...

does it take you that long to think of something or does it reminds you the time you were on jerry springer and your mother didn't know who was your father...between the 5 man that were attending...

I'm right here slick! I see your ass buddy Jiggity Jism joined you. what a fuckin' joke. that mother fuckers been owned as much as you and your "gang" of sock fuckers. You are no match for me fool! I can think up more shit in one minute than you can think of in a day cock smoker. I have a "life". know what that is? I doubt you do. obviously your no daisy. And by the way, John Holmes is a cool dude. You, Tyrone Frenchy, or your other asshole lickin' buddies cannot match his intellect. you are all a band of fucking clown shoes.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ....Anyone else appreciate the irony of someone who starts a statement with "People like me IS" telling someone they need to EDUCATE themselves?!?!?! What a fucking joke.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

I heard ya missed us...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Since there seem to be some racist member (s) on this board, shouldn't they be banned?

I know that this site is all about freedom and liberty, but maybe racism should be banned, just like the others few things that aren't tolerated around here...
    I agree with ya 100%, but unfortunately there's nothing we few non-racists can do anything about.

I've complained about racist shit all the time, rite to the top with Sarge.
    Just passed the buck, Mezro was great but couldn't take action.

Funny though, I asked the following on this link:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...0&pagenumber=2

Hypothetical question: What woulda happened if Diamond Dave's parents were fried in WW2...?

Roth fans my @$$....more like bigoted hypocrites....

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Lardo Retardo and her merry crew are prime examples of what happens when cousins fuck .........
    Education ?
    BWAWAWAWAWAWAWA !!!!!!!!!!

OWNED ?
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you're the one who's OWNED ! About 100 times this week !

So tell me . Do ya'll do the thinkin and yer bruther do the typin ?
    (You know..., yer brother that's growin outta yer rib cage !!!)

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, if they do you wrong, beat the fucking shit out of them.

My knuckles don't discriminate...

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by flappo

they hired your brother to do the sucking. how's he keeping up?
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You are no match for me fool! I can swallow more paste in one minute than you can think of in a day cock smoker. I have a "alternative life". know what that is? I doubt you do. obviously your no daisy. It's a very Gay private life .And by the way, John Holmes is a sexy dude. Me ,Assbrush and our other asshole lickin' buddies cannot match his intellect(knowledge of all things penis. you are all a band of fucking hetero's who'll never understand.

OWNED BITCH !!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Big fuckin' deal...

lazy lounge lizard
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    coming from you Elvis the word has no meaning...

but here's a little message for larvo, little johnny boy,and their recruit assbush:

larbo,
    you are a bore, and a very dull one at that. You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey.

assbush,
    You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners.

little johnny,
    what possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast?

Finally, why don't you go and get lost somewhere where they don't have a "found" department?

In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Now get the hell out of here!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Agreed. Actually the word has little meaning anyway, it's just a COP-OUT for a weak-minded person, dismissing everyone of a certain color or ethnicity. I enjoy talking shop with Elvis on in the Gear Street forum. You've never struck me as a racist. The ones who believe the shit they spew are the ones in need of serious psychological help....not to mention something above a 3rd-grade education.

And Elvis, what happened to those pics of your home-scalloped fretboards you were gonna post?? I'd like to see your work....

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm getting to it...

NeKoRb
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I'm your huckleberry...
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by diamondjimi
    OWNED BITCH !!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!

You WISH you could own me huckleberry. Wake up alice. Only in your wildest dreams. You've never owned anybody here G or anywhere else. the more I hear from you, Jiggity Jism, Gaygel, and cock cranker, The more I realise why this country is sooooo fucked up! You fags are walkin' on the fightin' side of me.

lazy lounge lizard
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You fags are walkin' on the fightin' side of me.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We're all scared now, Cletus.

I'm your huckleberry...
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

but here's a little message for larvo, little johnny boy,and their recruit assbush:

larbo,
    you are a bore, and a very dull one at that. You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey.
    Dear Cock Smoker,
    You are a low class, appartment cockroach. You have about as much common sense as a rock. You & your ass buddies should all climb on top of the projects you live in & JUMP! GO AHEAD & JUMP!

I'm your huckleberry...
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thread Information