X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Kurt Cobain

Just for the fuck of it, what are people's thoughts on his death?

You guys think he pulled the trigger, or do you believe he was murdered, or did you think he was overrated to begin with and therefore don't give a shit?
    Scramby eggs and bacon.
  • Marcus04
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Nov 2004

Have you watched the Documentary "Kurt & Courtney"? I definitely think that chick did him in

Comment

• roryrobson666
      Head Fluffer
      • Aug 2005

who cares! he was a talentless druggie with nowhere to go anyway! who cares if cortney did it, i did see the documentry, and its all poo.

in utero is aweful
      http://www.ironmaiden.com/downloads/tophat2.gif

Comment

• BruinJer
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

He pulled the trigger... Love Nirvana but the guy was as fucked up as a person can be. The thing I can never grasp is when people say "he HATED being famous"... well, why the fuck did you join a band?? Stupid motherfucker!
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/Chickies.jpg

Comment

• krcampbell
          Groupie
          • Apr 2004

Re: Kurt Cobain

Originally posted by Terry
          ...or did you think he was overrated to begin with and therefore don't give a shit?
          Yeah, that sounds about right. I'm just glad he's dead, regardless of how.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Fucking morons. I'm series..."I'm glad he's dead." Fuck you. One of my favorite bands.

Anyway, I still think he killed himself...but I will admit it's suspicious. But this is one conspiracy theory I still find hard to swallow.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Believe it, Courtney did it.

The bitch is certifiable. She always has been, but on smack, she's even worse. Kurt found that out the hard way, and wanted out. Out of a fucked up marriage and out of a fucked up addiction that he only got into with the best of intentions, as dumb as that sounds. Kurt Cobain was never a recreational drug user, in how one usually thinks of that term, Didn't smoke pot. Didn't even drink alcohol often, due to alcoholics he'd known growing up in his own family and others in an economically depressed shithole like Aberdeen.

Kurt made the unwise choice of self-medicating with heroin for a legitimate physical problem, a congenital stomach disease that ran in his family. Most prescription pain killers are opiates, so he could have just as easily become an addict even if he had gone to a doctor and handled his medical problems properly. Just ask Rush Limbaugh.

Kurt spent the last weekend of his life in a rehab facility, before leaving and returning to Seattle. While he was there, he was making plans for his life. He was going to divorce Courtney, put Nirvana on hiatus and devote himself to Frances, his child, and staying clean and sober. These are clear and focused plans to move forward with life, not the thoughts of a man who would kill himself just days later.

Most obvious is the fact that they found him shot up with enough heroin to put down a horse. (no pun intended) That dose of drugs itself would have not only killed him, but would have relaxed his muscles and central nervous system to the point where being able to manipulate a 20 gauge shotgun into a position to blow his own head off, let alone actually being able to pull the trigger, would have been impossible. Assuming he even stayed conscious long enough to pick up a gun, which I doubt.

It was a hit. A hit ordered by a desperate psychotic bitch who needed to milk a superstar husband in order to sell her own album (which Kurt wrote) and decided that he could benefit her dead as much as alive, if not more (but not if he cut her off)

Last I heard, Frances was living with Kurt's family and not spending a lot of time with Courtney, I hope that continues to be the case. All reports I've heard is that she's a very bright young girl. Must take after her dad
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD

The bitch is certifiable. She always has been, but on smack, she's even worse. Kurt found that out the hard way, and wanted out. Out of a fucked up marriage and out of a fucked up addiction that he only got into with the best of intentions, as dumb as that sounds. Kurt Cobain was never a recreational drug user, in how one usually thinks of that term, Didn't smoke pot. Didn't even drink alcohol often, due to alcoholics he'd known growing up in his own family and others in an economically depressed shithole like Aberdeen.

Kurt made the unwise choice of self-medicating with heroin for a legitimate physical problem, a congenital stomach disease that ran in his family. Most prescription pain killers are opiates, so he could have just as easily become an addict even if he had gone to a doctor and handled his medical problems properly. Just ask Rush Limbaugh.

Kurt spent the last weekend of his life in a rehab facility, before leaving and returning to Seattle. While he was there, he was making plans for his life. He was going to divorce Courtney, put Nirvana on hiatus and devote himself to Frances, his child, and staying clean and sober. These are clear and focused plans to move forward with life, not the thoughts of a man who would kill himself just days later.

Most obvious is the fact that they found him shot up with enough heroin to put down a horse. (no pun intended) That dose of drugs itself would have not only killed him, but would have relaxed his muscles and central nervous system to the point where being able to manipulate a 20 gauge shotgun into a position to blow his own head off, let alone actually being able to pull the trigger, would have been impossible. Assuming he even stayed conscious long enough to pick up a gun, which I doubt.

It was a hit. A hit ordered by a desperate psychotic bitch who needed to milk a superstar husband in order to sell her own album (which Kurt wrote) and decided that he could benefit her dead as much as alive, if not more (but not if he cut her off)

Last I heard, Frances was living with Kurt's family and not spending a lot of time with Courtney, I hope that continues to be the case. All reports I've heard is that she's a very bright young girl. Must take after her dad
                Interesting, I know I've heard a few snippets of this on a Canadian Radio program that runs out of Toronto (102.1 The EDGE) where they do a weekly documentary series on a band. A lot of people think COURTNEY did him in, including some of the police that worked on the case apparently.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                  Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Selfish prick, whining, bastard did himself in.

"Ohhh boooo hoooo...I'm just toooooo famous to handle life anymore!!! WAHHHHHHHH I'm going to off myself and make my fans all feel like shit...Boo hoooooo"

Piece of shit.
                  Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

More that one looks into it, the more certain things just don't add up.

Love is a worthless cunt. Of that there is no doubt. Always struck me as a talentless, celebrity-obsessed star fucker. A wannabe taken to extremes. Honestly can't understand what anyone saw in her acting, singing or whatever.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Re: Kurt Cobain

Originally posted by Terry
                      or did you think he was overrated to begin with and therefore don't give a shit?
                      He's still way too overrated... As a guitarist or as an "artist".

If he blew his own brains out, I salute him. It takes balls to look back and kill yourself upon realizing that the bulk of the music you made was pure shit.
                      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
                        Selfish prick, whining, bastard did himself in.

"Ohhh boooo hoooo...I'm just toooooo famous to handle life anymore!!! WAHHHHHHHH I'm going to off myself and make my fans all feel like shit...Boo hoooooo"

Piece of shit.
                        Where do you get off passing judgement on someone you never met. Try walking a mile in his shoes first. It had nothing to do with "being famous".
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

3rd time's a charm!

That being said...Hole's material sounds and reads like Kurt's throwaways.
                          http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• bastardog
                            Commando
                            • Feb 2004

Thanks to this bastard metal nearly disappears.
                            I hope that he would survive to see the result of his shit
                            Bastardog

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Yup defintly agree about the he wrote the album thing. Live through this is clearly written by him. Courtney also did the same thing with Billy Corgan (Stealing his Lryics. that is.). I'm auctually kinda suprised she realeased the demos albums this year. She's auctually worse than Eddie with that type of stuff. She and Eddie should marry! LMMFAO.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...