Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Me wise magic, you are blind...can't you see...oh right...
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Keep your eyes peeled for a special guest appearance by Alan the Panther between November 15-20.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• mewisemagic
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        What fucking grade-level did you make it to before you dropped out you semi-literate, half-wit?! How dare you tell me anything you moronic chubby chaser. Fuck off and die!
        WTF Are You trying to Imply??

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

What fucking grade-level did you make it to before you dropped out you semi-literate, half-wit?! How dare you tell me anything you moronic chubby chaser. Fuck off and die!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Moded as a _ _ _ _.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

• mewisemagic
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
            Me wise magic, you are blind...can't you see...oh right...
            And You can F.O. Flamer.I knew this place was going to Shit the first time I saw the likes of You....How many times have You seen Roth??

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Oh Yeah....

DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                Sure dude.

The point is David Lee Roth.

It's simple.

A few have forgotten.

Many remember.

Cheers
                Since when have you given a shit about this site you cock bag? That's not what you said over at G101. It's all about big gay coffee threads and delusional attention whore flame wars, and communing and other dysfunctional loser friends you meet on the internet to you, not ROTH. He's just an excuse to get people to like you. You're an asshole GAYPO, everything RIKK and others have said about you is true. You're a total fake! A smarmy liar doing what it takes to cause trouble. No wonder you had a fucking rodent as your main alias.

Comment

• mewisemagic
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Sarge was Good enough to supply us with Spellcheck Nikki.....Use it before You really look like a Moron

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Not that it really pertains to anything, but I've seen him 3 times now.

So fucking what, though, really? Do you have to see him X amount of times to be a "real" and "true" fan?
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

You can't count that high...comparing who is the better Roth fan???

This is how you spend your evenings?
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                        Oh Yeah....

COFFEE THREADS!!!!!
                        Really? Why do you do most of your posting in a fake coffee house threads at G101 then you fake!

I'd have some respect if you went to DDLR and made that die-hard ROTHman claim or something, but they really know you, don't they? No, no you go over to G101 with the SHEEP you two-faced douche bag!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Since when have you given a shit about this site you cock bag? That's not what you said over at G101. It's all about big gay coffee threads and delusional attention whore flame wars, and communing and other dysfunctional loser friends you meet on the internet to you, not ROTH. He's just an excuse to get people to like you. You're an asshole GAYPO, everything RIKK and others have said about you is true. You're a total fake! A smarmy liar doing what it takes to cause trouble. No wonder you had a fucking rodent as your main alias.
                          More lies Nicky? Check out Main where we have posted hundreds

of pics of REAL ROTH CONCERTS in the last year.

Ooooh I hurt the site, LMFAO , HOW, by going

to ROTH shows and partying with ROTH fans?

Seeya looooooser, you're about done!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                            Sarge was Good enough to supply us with Spellcheck Nikki.....Use it before You really look like a Moron
                            I didn't spell anything wrong. "You" apparently don't know that "You" aren't supposed to capitalize in the middle of a sentence fuck wit.

Me, a moron. Pul-leeze. You guys make me feel like I'm a fucking Stephen HAWKINGS.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Really? Why do you do most of your posting in a fake coffee house threads at G101 then you fake!

I'd have some respect if you went to DDLR and made that die-hard ROTHman claim or something, but they really know you, don't they? No, no you go over to G101 with the SHEEP you two-faced douche bag!
                              Ooooo, editing posts now huh??

You have nothing, you're done!!!

Comment

• mewisemagic
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

What You really dont get here NIKKI,Is That You are a Dying Breed here...Good Roth fans will assume the position and stand strong at the post,Your brand of Hate and dis-respect is not welcome here contrary to popular belief

Comment

Working...