Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done

2 years ago, I went looking for some Roth stuff on the web. I ended up here,and really had no idea what the fuck this whole thing was about. I hung out, looked around and eventually joined up.

2 years and almost 9000 posts later, this will be the last post I make here. I made great friends here, had alot of fun. It was good while it lasted, I guess.

I just cannot enjoy this anymore...I havent for awhile. I find myself involved in shit that I,personally and quite frankly, should not be involved in.

It just aint my style...never has been, never will be.

I'm a Classic VH/ROTH fan, pure and simple.

To the site, to my friends here and to those folks that just don't like me for whatever reason...

Sincerely....I say..Peace~

and, as always.... ROTH the Fuck on!

Re: Done

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
    2 years ago, I went looking for some Roth stuff on the web. I ended up here,and really had no idea what the fuck this whole thing was about. I hung out, looked around and eventually joined up.

2 years and almost 9000 posts later, this will be the last post I make here. I made great friends here, had alot of fun. It was good while it lasted, I guess.

I just cannot enjoy this anymore...I havent for awhile. I find myself involved in shit that I,personally and quite frankly, should not be involved in.

To the site, to my friends here and to those folks that just don't like me for whatever reason...

You were always a pleasant act with me, Carmine, and a grate guy. And I don't really care who says what about it - so far as I'm concerned, you're good people.

Good luck - see ya down the road.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

I think that most of friends Carbine made in his life are not the good judges of character
      Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

PLEASE, TAKE FAB WITH YOU!!!

that's all I ask
        Originally posted by Cato
        Golden, why are you FAT?
        Originally posted by lesfunk
        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

To bad Carmine! All the best from Holland, and rock on.

Comment

I've having another case of deja vu right now.

Comment

Gee CARMINE, for being such a fan of ROTH/VH, you sure seem to post about little more here than a certain "friend" from California than anything else...I'd say like 80% of your posts here are to her, or involve her in some way as she seems to show up in tow...

In fact, I hear that that is the biggest reason you came here to begin with?

Not Roth or CVH actually.

Any truth to that buddy?

It's just kind of funny that when she leaves, you leave. When she comes back, you come back. You can be the nicest guy in the world, but if your buddies with Joseph STALIN, and look the other way while people carry out psychotic behaviors that most people find morally reprehensible, you're still a prick in my book.

Sorry CARMINE, I never directly had a problem with you, but your act almost seems tantamount to the classic "good cop/bad cop" routine schtick. But you're the "good cop," and you know who is that bad cop is...And it's grown really, really thin with me. Time to call a spade a spade. You want to spam forums and start shiite here, then get me banned for the same at your little site you guys have taken over? Whatever dude, I really could care less. It's just the interweb to me. Not real life. But it really rather clearly seems that beneath that veneer of the lovable galloob you so love to play, you have a secret grudge against this place over you-know-who. And it's become ever more apparent.

Here CARMINE, here's the special word of the day for you. Enjoy buddy:

Enabler

One entry found for enabler.
              Main Entry: en·abler
              Pronunciation: i-'nA-bl&r, -b&l-&r
              Function: noun
              : one that enables another to achieve an end; especially : one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior (as substance abuse) by providing excuses or by helping that individual avoid the consequences of such behavior
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-14-2005, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Here's a word for you Fresh, EMPLOYMENT.

You should try it some time.

There's a difference between us all fighting over here, where

we have all been registered for some time, and you going over

to that site just to post your hate.

Comment

Goodbye threads are fucking QUEER.

DLR7884
                  Take Flab and her fat fucking ass with you.
                  Originally Posted by WARF:
                  DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                    Here's a word for you Fresh, EMPLOYMENT.

You should try it some time.

There's a difference between us all fighting over here, where

we have all been registered for some time, and you going over

to that site just to post your hate.
                    Dick bag...Employment? CRAPO? Like you should talk loser...LMAO

Since when have I been unemployed gerbil boy? It's been quite a while actually. I hear you have your own "employment issues?" Here's a word for you. IRONY.

Actually, I was registered over there long before you were fool.

You went over there when you-know-who was banned, right ALPO? Just to start another lame-ass coffee-converstation thread, so you could chat with all your pals...

Fuck all of the fabulous-SHEEP peeps....

Oh yeah, what's the difference between fighting over here and fighting over "there" GAYPO? I thought you were such a bitch-martyr for freedom of speech. Just more hypocrasy from you, proof positive that you're a lying, deceiptful shit bag interested in little more than promoting yourself and making up for the loser high school boy complex...
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-14-2005, 10:40 AM.

Comment

ROTFLMMMFAO--- a liar, liar your pants on fire. What? You "went looking for Roth stuff... and ended up here?"

Carmine is a liar nothing more. In his own words why he came here in a thread "Fabulous Shadow."

Well, as many of you know, Fabulous Shadow is, without a doubt, my closest friend at this site. I missed the events of yesterday as they went down, but spent most of the morning today, reading. I've recieved a few pm's regarding it.

So, I gotta toss my own opinion in now. I've been coming here for more than a year now.[color=royal blue] To be honest, I came HERE because Fab was no longer at DDLR.[/color] I started there, met her...forged a friendship, end of story. I've made a whole bunch of new friends and found a "home" here at the Army. I'm the "good natured" Carmine. I am friends with ALL OF YOU! I respect everybody here and their opinions, whatever they may be.

My friend is banned now and in MY opinion, for one reason and one reason only, and thats for having to defend herself everyday. There are people here who just cannot forgive her past. There are people here that follow her every post just to start shit with her. There are people here that KNOW she will respond and defend herself when called out, which is THE reason she gets followed. It adds to the excitement.

Did she say those things from years gone by at whatever board they came from? YES...did she TRY and make peace with those involved? YES.

But on any given day, I can be reminded of things that were said by Fab 1, 2, years ago because they get posted. It adds to the excitement.

Why? Those are resolved issues in most cases. Fab is an opinionated person, her opinions may not be shared by all, who cares? They are HER opinions. I see it everyday though. She gets followed from thread to thread, attacked, belittled, harrassed, made fun of,has her threads ruined, whatever. Is she not entitled to respond? Why is she singled out as the almighty asshole when she does? It adds to the excitement.

I've seen alot of arguments here, alot of fights. Everybody loves a good board war. Its serves some interest,and at times, they are laughable.

I talked to Fab about an hour ago. Unfortunately, she was unaware of her banning until I told her. ALLY- All I can say to you regarding your unfortunate recent incidents is: It wasn't Fab. How do I know? She told me, thats it.Swore it up and down. I know the "other" side of Fab, if you will. The real person behind the screen name. She would not, EVER, do the things that happened to you. I read what was said about Ip's and all that. I dont know the first thing about them. What they prove, what info they show, nothing. All I can reiterate are her exact words: It wasn't me! I think you yourself know her better than that.

I know I am in the minority here regarding this and that's fine. But, if any of you got to know Fab as I have, you would see that there is a wonderful person there. A good natured, funny, person who just wanted a place to hang out. I am not, by any means, saying Fab is completely innocent, she herself knows, she is not. But, this final culmination resulting in her being banned has been fueled and refueled, and she was not alone in that. This is what "the board" has wanted. The board won.

I think its very sad and unfortunate that it ended this way...

BTW, Another Goodbye? It's getting cheap and lame now.

Comment

When I signed on 13 minutes ago, it was because I was on a coffee break...now sadly I have to say goodbye...until lunch...
                        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

you'll be missed

not

Comment

Nothing is final except death...and who knows about that either...
                            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                              Nothing is final except death...and who knows about that either...
                              Well, I do. See, I was mowing my lawn one day when all of a sudden this meteorite passed overhead, burning out as it crashed down. The result was that the lawnmower came to life and ran over my face, quickly ending mine.

Three days later at the funeral, some of the radiation from the meteorite must have been in my system still, because I suddenly sprang to life and started eating peoples brains, because they smelled really, really salty and good.

This impressed the local police force to come down to the cemetary immediately and dispatch me - which, of course, failed because I was beyond death at this point. Something suddenly occured to me then. Even though I was a living dead, thoughtless, brain eating zombie bastard, I could still make the best of the situation and use all the spare time I now had to catch up on my reading. Surrendering to the police, I allowed them to take me in, where, of course, they had to process me for cannibalism charges.

During the court hearing, the judge asked how I plead, and it seemed to me that I could use my voice again - amazing turn of affairs! I plead "zombie" and the case was eventually found me not guilty due to what they called my lack of sanity.

During my time in the institution they gave me plenty of reading material, and I worked out a lot using my voice and trying to form cohesive thought patterns around "KILL!" "EAT!" and "BRAINS!". It took more than a fair bit of work, but after polishing off the original six novels of Frank Herbert's "Dune" series, I found, luckily enough, that I was able to think again.

Now, I could get back to my life - if only the skin wasn't rotting off of me.

I wasn't sure how to progress, so I cashed out a few bonds I'd been holding on to and went to visit with L.A.'s eminent dermatologists to see what could be done (during moderated visits, of course, so as to be sure I didn't eat any of their brains - it was at times difficult to resist that salty delicacy, but I managed, somehow - call it grace of God).

They put together a pretty solid regiment of exercise, ointment, and a healthy, reasonably-salted diet. Combined with that and the effects of the radiation from the meteorite wearing off, normalcy eventually returned and I found myself aquitted from the asylum and was allowed to be re-inserted into the rest of public society.

Thus, I can say in all honesty that death is not necessarily the end, so long as you have a comet streaking by overhead leaking radiation and a lawnmower that comes to life because of it. All in all, you'll be back in 8 months, fit as a fiddle and good as new.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...
                              X