X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4moreyears
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

The Dems supported Iraq also

You have to check this out. All the liberal fuck heads who are now trashing the president talking about how they supported the president. I wonder why none of these people take a bullet for what they said a few years ago. All they can do is bitch and blame someone else.

Click on the Hillary picture.

Click on bitch hillary Ford's next president
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Revision without vision, that is the way of the Democrat, my friend.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This stale argument has been posted here at least 20 different times.

FACT : 1998 was before the UN inspectors established for a FACT that Iraq had no weapons. 2002, when the BCE LIED was after that process.

FACT: Neither the House or the Senate had access to the same (faked) intelligence as the BCE. Specifically because Junior himself restricted sharing intelligence to just 8 total members of congress after the 9-11 attacks.

So the BCE lied then, and they are lying now.

GET OVER IT.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Since 2000 you're controlled ......

THE WHITE HOUSE

THE SENATE

THE HOUSE

THE MEDIA

THE INTELLIGENCE

THE MILITARY

And now you want to shift focus onto the Dems???

Fucking pussy.

YOU GUYS FUCKED THIS ALL UP BY YOURSELVES, DUMBASS
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Since 2000 you're controlled ......

THE WHITE HOUSE

THE SENATE

THE HOUSE

THE MEDIA

THE INTELLIGENCE

THE MILITARY

And now you want to shift focus onto the Dems???

Fucking pussy.

YOU GUYS FUCKED THIS ALL UP BY YOURSELVES, DUMBASS

Pull that guitar string out of your ass....you're being a baby.

The Democracts are dick-deep complicit in this one whether you like it or not.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

Originally posted by 4moreyears
            You have to check this out. All the liberal fuck heads who are now trashing the president talking about how they supported the president. I wonder why none of these people take a bullet for what they said a few years ago. All they can do is bitch and blame someone else.

Click on the Hillary picture.

president[/URL]
            Yeah, make sure you leave out the fact they were fed essentially fed the same bullshit intell. the rest of the country was with blatant exaggerations in it. And only portions of intelligence favorable to the Administration's stilted view of IRAQ as a threat were declassified for propaganda purposes, while any skeptical view of that intelligence was highly classified, and buried.

Maybe you should actually get your information on your own rather then relying on partisan e-mails to feed you selective bullshit, which is why we're in this disaster to begin with.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Pull that guitar string out of your ass....you're being a baby.

Really? Did they handle "CURVEBALL" like he was the second coming of CHRIST with the Gospels in his hand?

No.

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

That is the undeniable truth right there...There will be no deflecting and revising this issue so that Democrats look innocent in it all.

Sooner or later everyone will learn that though the agendas are different, the parties are essentially the same in their execution of power.

What we need is a man who can polarize the entire country in the same way Abraham Lincoln brought the two parties together in his day.

What i loved about Lincoln was that everything he did in office was for the sake of the Union whereas today people can't get beyond thinking of the individual, or themselves.
                We are actually destroying the good works of the truly patriotic Americans in our nations history that gave more to this Nation without ever thinking of taking something back than anyone even considers today.

Bottom line, people are spoiled so bad that they have forgotten where this country came from and the sacrifices made for it.
                But then again, when does anyone ever truly appreciate what they have when they paid nothing for it?

I suggest that we sort out those who cannot move to the center or who obstruct non-partisan agendas and show them the door.
                We need a leader who leads the entire nation and not just his sector of it...we need another Lincoln.

People think Lincoln was the Black man's President, but he wasn't and the Emancipation Proclomation only free'd the slaves in the south and it wasn't for the black man that he did it, it was for the good of the Union, as everything he did was.
                Where are the selfless leaders today?
                They no longer exist because of pure and genuine greed.

We the people can either take our country back by putting people in place who represent us all or we can continue following two disfunctional party's right down the path to our own destruction.

The choice is ours, and you know where i stand, join me.

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Re: Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Yeah, make sure you leave out the fact they were fed essentially fed the same bullshit intell. the rest of the country was with blatant exaggerations in it. And only portions of intelligence favorable to the Administration's stilted view of IRAQ as a threat were declassified for propaganda purposes, while any skeptical view of that intelligence was highly classified, and buried.

Maybe you should actually get your information on your own rather then relying on partisan e-mails to feed you selective bullshit, which is why we're in this disaster to begin with.
                  Nick, all politicians lie, brother.
                  Bush lied, Clinton lied, Bush Sr. lied, Reagan lied, Carter (well maybe he is an exception), Nixon, Ford etc. etc. etc.

A lie is a lie is a lie is a lie, and once a liar always a liar.

I just hope you aren't comparing integrities here because neither side of the isle has any in my opinion.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

Originally posted by Cathedral
                    Nick, all politicians lie, brother.
                    Bush lied, Clinton lied, Bush Sr. lied, Reagan lied, Carter (well maybe he is an exception), Nixon, Ford etc. etc. etc.

A lie is a lie is a lie is a lie, and once a liar always a liar.

I just hope you aren't comparing integrities here because neither side of the isle has any in my opinion.
                    CAT man du...

Nobody is speaking of the Dem's as "innocent" here. They are guilty of being spineless in the face of the complete and utter bullshit "FREEDOM FRIES" hysteria in all the Post-9/11 nonsense of French/"Old Europe"-bashing in the rush to attack and destroy "terrorists" with tank divisions instead of with counter-terrorists and law enforcement...

But when you have the most expensive military machine in history, totaling $455Billion$ a year, and a small group of very good, ultra secret terrorists can sneak into your country and destroy two buildings, you have to do something to justify the waste. That's where the Neo Cons, the PNAC traitors, and the Israeli Lobby come in...

Yes, Democrats should have more forcefully been skeptical and should have not had feared being called "un-Patriotic Commie Libs" by traitorous corporate whores that betray any truly "Conservative ideology" of smaller gov't, individual rights over gov't AND CORPORATE interests, and fiscal responsibilty. But one has to admit that the Republican attack machine, run by chickenhawks and tough-talking pansies with no real moral or personal courage are far, far more to blame in all of this. The have a lot of brainless dolts here (4moreyears) sold on it, that's for sure...
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-16-2005, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

As is usually the case, Cat and I are on pretty much the same page.

I've stated in here before that, to my mind, Republicans and Democrats are basically two different heads on the same dragon. Maybe they're argumentative, but at the end of the day, it's the BODY of the dragon that's the problem...the human is still going to go into the same stomach no matter WHICH head eats him.

Hey Cat - just out of curiosity...did you think about any Christian "Revelation" parallels when writing about a leader that would be a strong center and unify everybody? I know I was....
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        CAT man du...

Nobody is speaking of the Dem's as "innocent" here. They are guilty of being spineless in the face of the complete and utter bullshit "FREEDOM FRIES" hysteria in all the Post-9/11 nonsense of French/"Old Europe"-bashing in the rush to attack and destroy "terrorists" with tank divisions instead of with counter-terrorists and law enforcement...

But when you have the most expensive military machine in history, totaling $455Billion$ a year, and a small group of very good, ultra secret terrorists can sneak into your country and destroy two buildings, you have to do something to justify the waste. That's where the Neo Cons, the PNAC traitors, and the Israeli Lobby come in...

Yes, Democrats should have more forcefully been skeptical and should have not had feared being called "un-Patriotic Commie Libs" by traitorous corporate whores that betray any truly "Conservative ideology" of smaller gov't, individual rights over gov't AND CORPORATE interests, and fiscal responsibilty. But one has to admit that the Republican attack machine, run by chickenhawks and tough-talking pansies with no real moral or personal courage are far, far more to blame in all of this. The have a lot of brainless dolts here (4moreyears) sold on it, that's for sure...
                        Makes total sense to me, oddly enough, lol.
                        I would like to have seen more debate pushed prior to invading Iraq because rolling over and allowing this shit to split our country in half goes against everything i believed this country to be about.

But, during Clintons last days there was a strong belief by most in Washington that Saddam should have been taken care of in Desert Storm. Those who are on record as saying as much suddenly turned about face when Jr. actually did it, that confuses me and makes me think that it is more about partisan politics than doing what actually needed to be done for over a decade.

We owed Regime change to the Iraqi's, but even I allowed myself to be blinded about the particulars that took us there.

If it were me I would have told the people the truth, but my truth differs greatly from that of Bush.
                        Would the people have backed my proposal to finish the job in Iraq?

That is the question and apparently the answer to that was one Bush wasn't willing to risk based on facts, so things were manipulated to bolster a stronger more dangerous case.

I should have been smarter about it, but i wasn't because all i thought about was how I wouldn't want to live in those conditions, and how many were slaughtered when Poppy decided it was time to pull out just short of removing Saddam.

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                          As is usually the case, Cat and I are on pretty much the same page.

I've stated in here before that, to my mind, Republicans and Democrats are basically two different heads on the same dragon. Maybe they're argumentative, but at the end of the day, it's the BODY of the dragon that's the problem...the human is still going to go into the same stomach no matter WHICH head eats him.

Hey Cat - just out of curiosity...did you think about any Christian "Revelation" parallels when writing about a leader that would be a strong center and unify everybody? I know I was....
                          Yes i did as a matter of fact.
                          But i have since discovered that according to scripture the one who unifies the world, not just the country, will be the anti-christ.

He'll bring peace and harmony to the globe, pretend to be Jesus returned, perform awesome miracles that decieve many, then WHAM, the dragon swallows your soul and off to hell you go.

Nobody here really understands just how surrounded i am by those who walk the walk of God but can't talk the talk of God.
                          I consider myself a realist and do not trust what i cannot see or prove, hard to be a sheep with a mentality like that, eh?

By the way, the two headed Dragon analogy was way cool, good job on that one. You made it easy to understand what i wasn't able to convey for a long time.

Comment

• scamper
                            Commando
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by Cathedral
                            That is the undeniable truth right there...There will be no deflecting and revising this issue so that Democrats look innocent in it all.

Sooner or later everyone will learn that though the agendas are different, the parties are essentially the same in their execution of power.

What we need is a man who can polarize the entire country in the same way Abraham Lincoln brought the two parties together in his day.

I'm in
                            What i loved about Lincoln was that everything he did in office was for the sake of the Union whereas today people can't get beyond thinking of the individual, or themselves.
                            We are actually destroying the good works of the truly patriotic Americans in our nations history that gave more to this Nation without ever thinking of taking something back than anyone even considers today.

Bottom line, people are spoiled so bad that they have forgotten where this country came from and the sacrifices made for it.
                            But then again, when does anyone ever truly appreciate what they have when they paid nothing for it?

I suggest that we sort out those who cannot move to the center or who obstruct non-partisan agendas and show them the door.
                            We need a leader who leads the entire nation and not just his sector of it...we need another Lincoln.

People think Lincoln was the Black man's President, but he wasn't and the Emancipation Proclomation only free'd the slaves in the south and it wasn't for the black man that he did it, it was for the good of the Union, as everything he did was.
                            Where are the selfless leaders today?
                            They no longer exist because of pure and genuine greed.

We the people can either take our country back by putting people in place who represent us all or we can continue following two disfunctional party's right down the path to our own destruction.

The choice is ours, and you know where i stand, join me.

Comment

• scamper
                              Commando
                              • May 2005

I'm in, but where do we find this guy?

Comment

Working...