Thread: The Dems supported Iraq also

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-15-2011 @ 10:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

The Dems supported Iraq also

You have to check this out. All the liberal fuck heads who are now trashing the president talking about how they supported the president. I wonder why none of these people take a bullet for what they said a few years ago. All they can do is bitch and blame someone else.

Click on the Hillary picture.

Click on bitch hillary Ford's next president
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2010 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Revision without vision, that is the way of the Democrat, my friend.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

This stale argument has been posted here at least 20 different times.

FACT : 1998 was before the UN inspectors established for a FACT that Iraq had no weapons. 2002, when the BCE LIED was after that process.

FACT: Neither the House or the Senate had access to the same (faked) intelligence as the BCE. Specifically because Junior himself restricted sharing intelligence to just 8 total members of congress after the 9-11 attacks.

So the BCE lied then, and they are lying now.

GET OVER IT.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

Since 2000 you're controlled ......

THE WHITE HOUSE

THE SENATE

THE HOUSE

THE MEDIA

THE INTELLIGENCE

THE MILITARY

And now you want to shift focus onto the Dems???

Fucking pussy.

YOU GUYS FUCKED THIS ALL UP BY YOURSELVES, DUMBASS

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Since 2000 you're controlled ......

THE WHITE HOUSE

THE SENATE

THE HOUSE

THE MEDIA

THE INTELLIGENCE

THE MILITARY

And now you want to shift focus onto the Dems???

Fucking pussy.

YOU GUYS FUCKED THIS ALL UP BY YOURSELVES, DUMBASS

Pull that guitar string out of your ass....you're being a baby.

The Democracts are dick-deep complicit in this one whether you like it or not.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 3,459 Posts

Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

Originally posted by 4moreyears
    You have to check this out. All the liberal fuck heads who are now trashing the president talking about how they supported the president. I wonder why none of these people take a bullet for what they said a few years ago. All they can do is bitch and blame someone else.

Click on the Hillary picture.

president[/URL]
    Yeah, make sure you leave out the fact they were fed essentially fed the same bullshit intell. the rest of the country was with blatant exaggerations in it. And only portions of intelligence favorable to the Administration's stilted view of IRAQ as a threat were declassified for propaganda purposes, while any skeptical view of that intelligence was highly classified, and buried.

Maybe you should actually get your information on your own rather then relying on partisan e-mails to feed you selective bullshit, which is why we're in this disaster to begin with.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Really? Did they handle "CURVEBALL" like he was the second coming of CHRIST with the Gospels in his hand?

No.

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That is the undeniable truth right there...There will be no deflecting and revising this issue so that Democrats look innocent in it all.

Sooner or later everyone will learn that though the agendas are different, the parties are essentially the same in their execution of power.

What we need is a man who can polarize the entire country in the same way Abraham Lincoln brought the two parties together in his day.

What i loved about Lincoln was that everything he did in office was for the sake of the Union whereas today people can't get beyond thinking of the individual, or themselves.
    We are actually destroying the good works of the truly patriotic Americans in our nations history that gave more to this Nation without ever thinking of taking something back than anyone even considers today.

Bottom line, people are spoiled so bad that they have forgotten where this country came from and the sacrifices made for it.
    But then again, when does anyone ever truly appreciate what they have when they paid nothing for it?

I suggest that we sort out those who cannot move to the center or who obstruct non-partisan agendas and show them the door.
    We need a leader who leads the entire nation and not just his sector of it...we need another Lincoln.

People think Lincoln was the Black man's President, but he wasn't and the Emancipation Proclomation only free'd the slaves in the south and it wasn't for the black man that he did it, it was for the good of the Union, as everything he did was.
    Where are the selfless leaders today?
    They no longer exist because of pure and genuine greed.

We the people can either take our country back by putting people in place who represent us all or we can continue following two disfunctional party's right down the path to our own destruction.

The choice is ours, and you know where i stand, join me.

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Yeah, make sure you leave out the fact they were fed essentially fed the same bullshit intell. the rest of the country was with blatant exaggerations in it. And only portions of intelligence favorable to the Administration's stilted view of IRAQ as a threat were declassified for propaganda purposes, while any skeptical view of that intelligence was highly classified, and buried.

Maybe you should actually get your information on your own rather then relying on partisan e-mails to feed you selective bullshit, which is why we're in this disaster to begin with.
    Nick, all politicians lie, brother.
    Bush lied, Clinton lied, Bush Sr. lied, Reagan lied, Carter (well maybe he is an exception), Nixon, Ford etc. etc. etc.

A lie is a lie is a lie is a lie, and once a liar always a liar.

I just hope you aren't comparing integrities here because neither side of the isle has any in my opinion.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

Originally posted by Cathedral
    Nick, all politicians lie, brother.
    Bush lied, Clinton lied, Bush Sr. lied, Reagan lied, Carter (well maybe he is an exception), Nixon, Ford etc. etc. etc.

A lie is a lie is a lie is a lie, and once a liar always a liar.

I just hope you aren't comparing integrities here because neither side of the isle has any in my opinion.
    CAT man du...

Nobody is speaking of the Dem's as "innocent" here. They are guilty of being spineless in the face of the complete and utter bullshit "FREEDOM FRIES" hysteria in all the Post-9/11 nonsense of French/"Old Europe"-bashing in the rush to attack and destroy "terrorists" with tank divisions instead of with counter-terrorists and law enforcement...

But when you have the most expensive military machine in history, totaling $455Billion$ a year, and a small group of very good, ultra secret terrorists can sneak into your country and destroy two buildings, you have to do something to justify the waste. That's where the Neo Cons, the PNAC traitors, and the Israeli Lobby come in...

Yes, Democrats should have more forcefully been skeptical and should have not had feared being called "un-Patriotic Commie Libs" by traitorous corporate whores that betray any truly "Conservative ideology" of smaller gov't, individual rights over gov't AND CORPORATE interests, and fiscal responsibilty. But one has to admit that the Republican attack machine, run by chickenhawks and tough-talking pansies with no real moral or personal courage are far, far more to blame in all of this. The have a lot of brainless dolts here (4moreyears) sold on it, that's for sure...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-16-2005 at 10:02 AM.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 09:21 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,333 Times in 859 Posts

As is usually the case, Cat and I are on pretty much the same page.

I've stated in here before that, to my mind, Republicans and Democrats are basically two different heads on the same dragon. Maybe they're argumentative, but at the end of the day, it's the BODY of the dragon that's the problem...the human is still going to go into the same stomach no matter WHICH head eats him.

Hey Cat - just out of curiosity...did you think about any Christian "Revelation" parallels when writing about a leader that would be a strong center and unify everybody? I know I was....

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

CAT man du...

Nobody is speaking of the Dem's as "innocent" here. They are guilty of being spineless in the face of the complete and utter bullshit "FREEDOM FRIES" hysteria in all the Post-9/11 nonsense of French/"Old Europe"-bashing in the rush to attack and destroy "terrorists" with tank divisions instead of with counter-terrorists and law enforcement...

But when you have the most expensive military machine in history, totaling $455Billion$ a year, and a small group of very good, ultra secret terrorists can sneak into your country and destroy two buildings, you have to do something to justify the waste. That's where the Neo Cons, the PNAC traitors, and the Israeli Lobby come in...

Yes, Democrats should have more forcefully been skeptical and should have not had feared being called "un-Patriotic Commie Libs" by traitorous corporate whores that betray any truly "Conservative ideology" of smaller gov't, individual rights over gov't AND CORPORATE interests, and fiscal responsibilty. But one has to admit that the Republican attack machine, run by chickenhawks and tough-talking pansies with no real moral or personal courage are far, far more to blame in all of this. The have a lot of brainless dolts here (4moreyears) sold on it, that's for sure...
    Makes total sense to me, oddly enough, lol.
    I would like to have seen more debate pushed prior to invading Iraq because rolling over and allowing this shit to split our country in half goes against everything i believed this country to be about.

But, during Clintons last days there was a strong belief by most in Washington that Saddam should have been taken care of in Desert Storm. Those who are on record as saying as much suddenly turned about face when Jr. actually did it, that confuses me and makes me think that it is more about partisan politics than doing what actually needed to be done for over a decade.

We owed Regime change to the Iraqi's, but even I allowed myself to be blinded about the particulars that took us there.

If it were me I would have told the people the truth, but my truth differs greatly from that of Bush.
    Would the people have backed my proposal to finish the job in Iraq?

That is the question and apparently the answer to that was one Bush wasn't willing to risk based on facts, so things were manipulated to bolster a stronger more dangerous case.

I should have been smarter about it, but i wasn't because all i thought about was how I wouldn't want to live in those conditions, and how many were slaughtered when Poppy decided it was time to pull out just short of removing Saddam.

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by bueno bob
    As is usually the case, Cat and I are on pretty much the same page.

I've stated in here before that, to my mind, Republicans and Democrats are basically two different heads on the same dragon. Maybe they're argumentative, but at the end of the day, it's the BODY of the dragon that's the problem...the human is still going to go into the same stomach no matter WHICH head eats him.

Hey Cat - just out of curiosity...did you think about any Christian "Revelation" parallels when writing about a leader that would be a strong center and unify everybody? I know I was....
    Yes i did as a matter of fact.
    But i have since discovered that according to scripture the one who unifies the world, not just the country, will be the anti-christ.

He'll bring peace and harmony to the globe, pretend to be Jesus returned, perform awesome miracles that decieve many, then WHAM, the dragon swallows your soul and off to hell you go.

Nobody here really understands just how surrounded i am by those who walk the walk of God but can't talk the talk of God.
    I consider myself a realist and do not trust what i cannot see or prove, hard to be a sheep with a mentality like that, eh?

By the way, the two headed Dragon analogy was way cool, good job on that one. You made it easy to understand what i wasn't able to convey for a long time.

Get off my grass...
    Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    05-31-2010 @ 08:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks

That is the undeniable truth right there...There will be no deflecting and revising this issue so that Democrats look innocent in it all.

Sooner or later everyone will learn that though the agendas are different, the parties are essentially the same in their execution of power.

What we need is a man who can polarize the entire country in the same way Abraham Lincoln brought the two parties together in his day.

I'm in
    What i loved about Lincoln was that everything he did in office was for the sake of the Union whereas today people can't get beyond thinking of the individual, or themselves.
    We are actually destroying the good works of the truly patriotic Americans in our nations history that gave more to this Nation without ever thinking of taking something back than anyone even considers today.

Bottom line, people are spoiled so bad that they have forgotten where this country came from and the sacrifices made for it.
    But then again, when does anyone ever truly appreciate what they have when they paid nothing for it?

I suggest that we sort out those who cannot move to the center or who obstruct non-partisan agendas and show them the door.
    We need a leader who leads the entire nation and not just his sector of it...we need another Lincoln.

People think Lincoln was the Black man's President, but he wasn't and the Emancipation Proclomation only free'd the slaves in the south and it wasn't for the black man that he did it, it was for the good of the Union, as everything he did was.
    Where are the selfless leaders today?
    They no longer exist because of pure and genuine greed.

We the people can either take our country back by putting people in place who represent us all or we can continue following two disfunctional party's right down the path to our own destruction.

The choice is ours, and you know where i stand, join me.

Get off my grass...
    Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm in, but where do we find this guy?

Get off my grass...
    Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

or gal..

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Richard Gere taught me to tie a B string to the gerbil, that way he won't get away

Complicit is a helluva alot different from Orchestrating, planning, carrying out, and covering up

I'd say the blame lies around 90/10

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

By the way, the two headed Dragon analogy was way cool, good job on that one. You made it easy to understand what i wasn't able to convey for a long time.
    kick ass

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Richard Gere taught me to tie a B string to the gerbil, that way he won't get away

Complicit is a helluva alot different from Orchestrating, planning, carrying out, and covering up

I'd say the blame lies around 90/10
    But that is just another lesser of two evils in my opinion, and that is what we need to abolish in this country.
    Evil of any kind shouldn't be getting any votes.

But even at a 90/10 percentage both are guilty and have some justice to be served.
    And in the end, it doesn't correct the problem.

There are two kinds of people in this world, those who fix shit and those who sit around and bitch about shit not being fixed.

Do you have someone to put up that fits that bill and can fix shit?

The Conservatives don't and i'm not down for more of the same.

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by scamper
    I'm in, but where do we find this guy?
    Unfortunately i don't believe that person exists, male or female.

Our only hope is what happens at the sound of the seventh trump at this point.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Keep away from the fans...here comes the shit...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

There are two kinds of people in this world, those who fix shit and those who sit around and bitch about shit not being fixed.

Do you have someone to put up that fits that bill and can fix shit?
    Yes I do.....

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:36 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

OK, that one made my spit coffee all over my flat panel. I'll admit it.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Howard DEAN is a fomer pirate?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

hehe

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

Bill Clinton and Madaline Albright from 98 also? You can't hang on to that excuse.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Dean just looks like an asshole...

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,503 Posts

Blog Entries
    Plenty of blame to go around re: How We Got Into Iraq.

Gonna take some real leadership to get us OUT of it now.

GW and his pals think the US being in there is the right way to go.

American withdrawal ain't gonna happen until 2008 at least.

Iraq is a fucking waste no matter how you slice it.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

Bill Clinton and Madaline Albright from 98 also? You can't hang on to that excuse.
    We invaded Iraq with 140,000 troops in 98?'

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by FORD
    Yes I do.....
    Nope, that ain't him.
    Although i'm sure the good Dr. would just love my avatar, lol.

Give me a week and my truck will be back on the road and i'll throw my shotgun in the winder.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

We invaded Iraq with 140,000 troops in 98?'
    Nope but Clinton and Albright were saying the same thing in 98. I guess they had bad intelligence from the Bush administration too. Did they get it from the Texas Department of Defense?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

Nope but Clinton and Albright were saying the same thing in 98. I guess they had bad intelligence from the Bush administration too. Did they get it from the Texas Department of Defense?
    No, they got it from The Likud Israel Department of Traitorous Bullshit

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

"SAYING" you "fucking" retard?

Don't recite their speeches/statements way out of context!

What did the DO!!!!

No invasion!

No casualties!

STFU already.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Clinton killed a janitor in '98.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Warham
    Chimpy killed 100,000 civillians.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by FORD
    Chimpy killed 100,000 civillians.
    I suppose you wouldn't care to cite me an official article somewhere, would you? And aren't you confusing Chimpy with those Islamic terrorists over there who are killing more civilians with their car bombs and vests than we are?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Warham
    Just come out and admit you're jealous it wasn't YOU on your knees in the oral office getting dna on your dress

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Just come out and admit you're jealous it wasn't YOU on your knees in the oral office getting dna on your dress
    I can tell you one thing. I have better taste in women than he has. I don't pick heffers.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Dems supported Iraq also

Don't recite their speeches/statements way out of context!

Saddam Hussain has weapons of mass destruction. How is that our of contect? Seems pretty clear to me!!!

Thread Information