Woman, 37, marries 15-year-old in Georgia.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MERRYKISSMASS2U
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    isn't that normal in larbo-redneck-country? Isn't she supposed to be his aunt or sister or something?
    natra i think your sig is funny as hell

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Dirty brat, stealing our women. Grrr dirty brat!
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

dude she may fuck good and all that, but he is going to fuck up his future if he gets her pregnant. its pretty sad.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
          natra i think your sig is funny as hell
          so do I...some people don't
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Steve Savicki
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
            hardrock69 and fab tied the knot?!?!
            How does Hard Rock fit into this?:confused:
            sigpic

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by bueno bob

Is there a difference in maturity between 15 year old girls and 15 year old boys?
              15 year old girls are way more mature than 15 year old boys, in general...

But kids are all over the map...

I work with the youth at church and some 15 year old boys and girls can handle a high level of responsibility, even some 13 year olds...

We have some that are 21 and act like 12 year olds...

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Scatologist
                Cathedral, let's say in 10 years, you got a daughter. Then when she's 14, I, who would be around 44 by then, seduce your daughter and then we elope and get married.

Yes Cathedral, your comments are so fucking smart.

Really, they are.

Because a 15 old is truely able to have gone through enough life experiences to understand what love is.
                I do have a daughter, she's 10, and i'd shove the barrel of my brand new Mossberg 590a1 up your ass and blow your insides all over the cieling for touching my daughter.

If the genders were reversed in this story my opinion would be different because i have a double standard about stuff like this.

My mother was married at 14, but it also depends on the circumstances also.

Yeah, I'm a hypocrite on this one, sue me.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                  I do have a daughter, she's 10, and i'd shove the barrel of my brand new Mossberg 590a1 up your ass and blow your insides all over the cieling for touching my daughter.
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

The interviews with the kids grandmother have been priceless. "wha didn't y'all use a condom for chrise sakes?"

"She went and told me she wuz allergic to latex."

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Sheesh. If I knew the kid, I'd do what my dad did when he found out I was having sex with my girlfriend at the time.

Go give him a high-five.
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Truth is, when i was 16 my girflfriends Dad threw her out of the house and she moved in with us, she was 15, and we stayed together in my room every night until she went psycho over me "talking" to another girl at work.

She left all kinds of suicide notes all over the house, under ashtrays on top and under everything...It's why i hate post-it notes.

Then the first night i slept on the couch downstairs my T/A got broken into and my SuperTuner III was ripped completely out of my dash. (my room was overlooking the carport and being downstairs i didn't hear shit or someone would have gone home with buckshot in their ass)

We walked out the next morning to go to school and she pissed me off by saying the obvious, "Someone broke into your car"...I exploded on her with, "No shit, what tipped you off you stupid crazy bitch, the busted window or the door hanging wide open?"

I told her she was going home to Daddy after school and when he refused i told him i'd report him for abandoning a minor, lol, he didn't argue anymore and took her Hefty full of clothes right out of my hands.

I have a knack for picking fine looking psycho ho's, but she took the cake.
                        Hell, she was a dead fuck too, she just stares at you while her head bobbed up and down...It was strange.

It amazes me how many forgotten memories this site brings back, and i don't even know why this one did, lmmfao.

Comment

• The Scatologist
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2005

Well Cathedral, don't come crying to me, when one day, if your daughter turns 15 and then runs off with a 37 year old man. She will have a excuse too.

It will be, but Daddy, you said it was O.K. for a 15 year old to have sex with a 37 year old!

If you use your argument about girls being different then boys, then she will just see you as a moron, and probably run off to some foreign country and elope or some shit.
                          The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Looking at her pic, I believe Bob's right... that woman must fuck like hell! I bet she takes it EVERYWHERE! I bet she swallows! I bet she...

Excuse me peeps, I'm having a hard-on.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Good Lord, I didn't know this thread would go to the extreme LOL!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Scatologist
                                Well Cathedral, don't come crying to me, when one day, if your daughter turns 15 and then runs off with a 37 year old man. She will have a excuse too.

It will be, but Daddy, you said it was O.K. for a 15 year old to have sex with a 37 year old!

If you use your argument about girls being different then boys, then she will just see you as a moron, and probably run off to some foreign country and elope or some shit.
                                Come crying to you?
                                Why on earth would i do that?

Ya see man, the difference between my daughters and the kids that are typically in these types of stories is the way they were raised.
                                That boy clearly doesn't have what I would call a good home life and his parents are dumber than wood, so he has apparently not been raised with any morals nor does he have any common sense.

My daughters on the other hand were raised to be accountable for their actions, and though yes, there is always the possibility kids will rebel and turn against the parent, I know from being a major disciplinary problem myself how NOT to confront that.

I'm 99.9% confident that i have installed everything they needed to make the best decisions possible through life and problems of this nature will not happen. but also understand that I take nothing for granted, I learned that the hard way.

Also keep in mind that i was very influential over the boys my oldest was involved with before she left us. I made it perfectly clear to them what i expected and what i would do to them if they disrespected me or my daughter by thinking of her as a personal plaything.
                                And believe me, i lay down a line that any horny boy i have ever encountered was far too afraid to cross, and I mean business when it comes to my kids, believe that.

I have been very successful in controlling the influences in my children's lives, I never just let them run off to do whatever and as i already stated they know there are conseqences for all of their actions.

I cannot predict the future for my baby, but we have been through a ton together and this kid is amazing in her ability to make the right choice, for which i get on my knees and thank God for daily. she wants to be like her big sister, and she was also a model child.

What it all boils down to, Scat, is the parents and how much they either do or don't care about their kids. If you don't discipline them from day one firmly but fairly, you can expect problems when they get older.

That said, I believe i am prepared to deal with anything life throws at me. I haven't broken down yet, and the last 20 years have been a roller coaster i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Roth On!

Comment

Working...