• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

More bullshit from Sammy

From the Feb 2004 issue of Classic Rock magazine:

"I used to make fun of [Dave], because I think he's a lousy singer. He's even worse now. And he's not even a showman anymore. He's shot. In the old days I didn't think it was right to make fun of him, but now that I've done this tour with him I can."

"Yeah, well, Van Halen never sold as many records as they did with me, and they never sold as many concert tickets as they did with me."

"....since I've left Van Halen I've worked harder than ever...I've played 5,000 shows since I've left Van Halen."

You deep fried slab of government cheese! You left Van Halen not even 8 years ago. That's slightly under 3,000 days. That would be more than one but less than two concerts you gave PER DAY!!

Man, we got a match made in heaven with Sam and Eddie. These guys bullshit so often it's bordering on the pathological. Sad part is they can't even do it well.

Sammy, here's a heads up. Van Halen's first album and 1984 have sold as much as the entire Van Hagar catalog.

The truth's never good enough for that guy. Just like Dave said, "Out in the bush, you know what animal makes the most noise? The one that's the most frightened."

Hagar is so deathly afraid of being forever doomed to stand in Dave's shadow that he has to lie about it.

"Belittling classic Van Halen the rest of the way. It's the work of misguided spirits"....Crazy From The Heat 1997
    Scramby eggs and bacon.
  • Chris
    Roadie
    • Jan 2004

He's a real piece of work, isn't he?

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Whats even worse are the Spammy fans read these interviews and take it as gospel. I have had arguments with Spamsters that actually believed Van Hagar totally outsold Van Halen. (Becuase of Hagar's lies) Then when I showed them the actual sales they couldnt believe it.

Well fella's check this article out, and go check the real sales figures yourselves. And this was recent !! The fucker is still telling blatant
      lies...

What a wonderful human being he is. If I was an alien I would want to download his brain, too....
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Chris
        Roadie
        • Jan 2004

I think Sambo needs to run the old virus check on his hard drive.

Comment

• TMR

It doesn't matter what Spam says.....Hagar's music will never be timeless like a Diamond!!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Chris
            He's a real piece of work, isn't he?
            More like a real piece of shit. It still frightens me that there are people who actually like him? WTF?!?!?!?
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Its also frightening how some believe him too !! There must be all these stupid fuckhead Van Hagar fans walking around actually believing Van Hagar outsold Van Halen... Just because Sammy is so farken full of bullshit....
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                Sammy is so farken full of bullshit....
                Is that why he's so portly? LOL!
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Spammy, Eddie, and Van Hagar = liers!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting sick of people telling me "Van Halen" are back together.

It's "NOT" THE REAL VAN HALEN!!!!!!!!

There is only "ONE" Van Halen, we all know who that is.

All Spammy has done since the beginning of time was lie. My local radio station said Van Hagar was going to release a new album.

God, I hope this reunion tour bombs.

Comment

• thefive

Was this really from the From the Feb 2004 issue of Classic Rock magazine? This Feb? What is the exact name of the magazine? I like to know so I can pick one up.

thefive

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Hey, the only mention that I've heard of this tour on my local radio was followed by a joke, a Spam slam and "Unchained" played next. I hope it flops but I don't think it will. Think of how many people you meet on an average day? After conversing with these people, how many times do you say to yourself "That guy was FUCKING STUPID?!?!?!?!?"

Well, half of them are dumber than that! You do the math bro.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Originally posted by MAX
                        Hey, the only mention that I've heard of this tour on my local radio was followed by a joke, a Spam slam and "Unchained" played next. I hope it flops but I don't think it will. Think of how many people you meet on an average day? After conversing with these people, how many times do you say to yourself "That guy was FUCKING STUPID?!?!?!?!?"

Well, half of them are dumber than that! You do the math bro.
                        They have been a lot of pro Van Hagar fans on my local radio Station.

The other night my classic rock station played "Little Guitars", after the song the DJ followed up, by announcing the Van Hagar reunion tour, coming to town.

This woman called the radio station, excited about the reunion tour coming to town. The DJ followed up by saying "it's going to be a fun time", then the woman starting screaming.

Today, after playing another Dave era song, another radio station announced the Van Hagar reunion tour coming to town and said, Van Hagar was going to release a new album.

I don't know, if it's the greatest hits album or a actual new album.

Comment

• thefive

I really do not see this tour going any where. I think it will just do okay or a little less than ok.

I dont see the excitement like I saw in 96. Not even a centimeter of
                          excitement. Even MTV is reporting it is a Van Hagar reunion.

thefive

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                            Is that why he's so portly? LOL!
                            Indeed ! and because of his perpetual constipation, unfortunately the only orriface the shit can escape is through his mouth.
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• RufusTFirefly

I heard this rumour that Sammy Hagar sucks a lot of dong. Is this true?

I can't believe DJs are stupid enough to aid Van Hagar into tricking people along to their concerts by playing Roth Era Halen before they plug it! That sucks!!!

Comment

Working...