restored. In the birth of this child we know the promise of our own

spiritual rebirth.

This rich spiritual companion will accompany you like a beloved friend

through the four weeks of Adven with poignant scriptural reflections for

each day of the season. You will also find a wealth of meditative

prayers, essays, poetry, an examination of conscience, and a unique

feature: the Advent Stations. If you long for the nearness of God in

your life, this invaluable little booklet promises to bring your ever

closer to the one who promised: "I will be with you always" (Mt 28:20)
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-18-2007 @ 06:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

She Gives Us Time

She is wise
    who gives us time
    to mingle water
    with the wine,
    to seek the eyes
    that face the blind,
    to love the Word
    that wakes the rhyme.

She is wise
    who gives us time
    to trace our faith's
    unbroken line,
    to make the way
    for grace to climb,
    to sight the star
    and heed the sign.

She is wise
    who gives us time
    to travel space
    a child to find.

RITA A. FLANSBURG-SIMMONDS

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-12-2013 @ 08:42 AM
    Status
    Thanks

post this in non

i need something to delete
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

EDITORIAL
    Father Peter John Cameron, O.P.
    WHENEVER WE ATTEND A WEDDING, a graduation, or a First Communion, something happens to us. The new beginning that we witness in the life of the person we go to honor makes us reflect on the status of our own situation. It makes us wonder about the meaning of our life - where we're at and where we're going. We realize we need occasions like these.

For what these events introduce into our lives is NEWNESS, and the satisfaction of that newness fills us with a desire to experience it always. Is that possible? deep down we are certain that we HAVE BEEN MADE for this newness. This promise of newness, of fresh beginnings leading to a supremely happy ending is identical with the very purpose of our life.

Something inside us fights against whatever cynicism we may feel. "The human desires for joy," wrote Saint Thomas Aquinas, "is stronger than the fear of sadness."

But the NEWNESS is not something we can concoct. Like life's momentous events, the newness we need must come to us an an Event. The newness idential with our meaning CAN happen always; it does.

For that NEWNESS has a human face: JESUS CHRIST> The event of the Incarnation addresses all our worry and wonder about life's meaning. We live the season of Advent letting our llives be determined "by the continual newness that sets us in the eternal" (Lugi Giussani).

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-12-2013 @ 08:42 AM
    Status
    Thanks

you daft old bat

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Advent and Christmas in Spanish-Speaking Lands

James Monti

The touching Spanish Christmas carol, LA VIRGEN LAVE PANALES, tells of the Blessed Virgin Mary washing the Christ Child's swaddling clothes as "little brids sing." the Advent and Christmas customs of Spain and Latin America are permeated with a tender devotion to the Holy Family, manifested by the most cherished Christmas furnishing in Hispanic homes, the che`che, known by the Spanish name, NACIMIENTO. The Spanish have loved their cre`ches for centuries. Late medieval accounts tell of a huge nativity diorama erected in the sanctuary of Valencia's cathedral, streching fromt he choir to the pulpit. In contemporary Spain, the family NACIMIENTO is made in the form of a cave fashioned with cork bark, aforned with moss, ivy, and holly. The manager with its clay or wooden figures of the Holy Family is set in an expensive landscape of desert and palm groves, dotted with windmills and castles.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Posadas
    In Mexico, the family Nacimiento needs to be ready by the night of December 16, as it is the centerpiece of a distinctively Latin American Advent tradition, the POSADAS. In the late 16th. century, Augustinian missionaries in the Mexican village of Acolnman introduced the custom of the Posadas ("inns"), a novena for the last nine days fo Advent commemorating the journey of Mary and Joseph from Nazareth to Bethlehem. In 1587 the Augustinians' superior in Acolnman obtained for Mexico a papal decree authorizing a sereis of nine votive. Masses from December 16 to Decembe 24 to be celebrated in the church vestibules. During the novena, dramatic representations of the nativity also took place in the vestibules, enacted apart from, but in association with, the novena Masses. In the years that followed, the novena Masses, known as the MISAS DE AGUINALDO ("Masses of the Christmas Gift"), continued in the churches, celebrated around five in the morning, while the associated dramatic representations, the POSADAS, shifted into the homes ofthe Mexican faithful. The Aguinaldo Masses also become popular elsewhere in Latin America. It is the custom in some places to wake the people for these early morning Masses by sending through the streets a small band to play Christmas carols about half an hour beforehand.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Pin~ata
    The Posadas takes place each evening from December 16 to December 24. The family assembles in the living room or a parlor, where the Nacimiento rests upon a small altar adorned with pine brances and moss. The Father leads the family in reciting a rosary in which each decade ends with the singing of a hymn to Jesus and Mary. Most of the family then embarks upon a candlelight procession through the home, led by two of the children carrying the cre`che statues of Mary and Joseph. Two or three of the family remain in the living room to recite the litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary, while those in the procession respond from afar to each versicle, "PRAY FOR US." The procession, a symbolic reenactment of the Holy Family's search for shelter in Bethlehem, makes a stop at the door of each room in the house, asking to be admitted. Only the last door opens to them, the door to the room where the procession began.

Upon re-entering the room, the children place the two statues in the Nacimiento, and concluding hymns are sung. Afterwards, all of the children take turns striking a colorful hollow clay figurine filled with sweets, hung from the ceiling. The Pin`ata. The Pin`ata was originally a medieval Italian custom of Lent for the first Sunday after Ash Wednesday, spreading later to Spain. The Spanish missionaries who brought the Pin`ata to Mexico imparted to it a catechetical significance. The tinsel-adorned clay figureines itself represents the world with its deceits and vanities. The blindfold worn by the participants symbolize faith, and the stick for striking the Pin`ata represents the power of virtue that shatters the world's deceptive pleasures , thereby disseminating truth and other spiritual gifts, which are won by faith and perseverance.

On the ninth and final evening of the Posadas novena, the family procession takes place shortly before Christmas midnight Mass. A figure of the infant Jesus is added to the procession this night, carried by a young boy of the family, and place dby him in the crib of the Nacimiento at the conclusion.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Noche Buena
    In Spain and Latin America, Christmas Eve is known as NOCHE BUENA, the "GOOD NIGHT." In the American southwest, this night is illuminated by rows of special lights outside the people'shomes, the LUMINARIAS, candles mounted in sand-filled paper lanterns, so as to light the way for the Christ Child. Midnight Mass is known as the MISA DEL GALLO, the "Mass of the COCK," a title derived from the early medieval custom of celebrating this mass around the hour of "COCKCROW" (3:00 a.m.). In New Mexico, the faithful would come forward after Mass to kiss the feet of a statue of the Christ Child held by the parish priest.

The idea of a Christmas dramatization of the shepherd's visit to the manger, traceable to 12th. century France, had come to Spain by the 14th. century, appearing first in a breviary of Toledo, with altar boys cast as the shepherds. Mexico's popular Christmas dramas, LOS PASTORES ("THE SHEPHERDS"), were introduced soon after the first missionaries arrived. In 1527 the earliest known Mexican Christmas play was presented in Cuernavaca. The Jesuits, who came to Mexican LOS PASTORES. In their fully developed form, these plays depict the journey of the shepherds to the stable fo Betlehem as a pilgrimage fraught with vicissitudes to be overcome, including confrontations with demons representing the 7 deadly sins. These conflicts culminate in a battle between the archangel SAINT MICHAEL and the devil.

Hispanic Christmas festivities climax in the celebration of the Epiphany. On the eve of this solemnity, the children put out their shoes in the expectation that the three Magi will visit their home and fill the shoes with small presents and sweets. In Puerto Rico, the children place cut grass under their beds to feed the camels of the Magi, and in Mexico vessels of water are prepared for the thirsty desert beasts. Spanish children leave out cookies and a glass of wine for the three kings.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 3,458 Posts

Katydid must pay for this spamming!

Katydid, did you spam you son's house with this crap? Is that why your daughter-in-law kicked your ass back to your trailer?

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"Nowhere to rest his head"

There is in Mexico a highly venerated nineteenth-century statue fot he Christ Child, "The Holy Child of Good Fortune" peacefully slumbering upon a most unusual pillow; a human skull, the symbol of death. It is a stark testament to why we celebrate Christmas, for Christ has come to CONQUER SIN AND DEATH.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Why is this in feedback Katy?

Because you know Sarge and Panamark aren't around to dump it?

And when they find out how you've been threatening the site again, do you think they'll appreciate it?

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What a bitter old hag ... your own family can't stand you ...

What makes you think we can ...

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Advent Penance Service
    Father Richard Veras

GREETING

Advent is a time of waiting, longing, and begging. It is a time to pray, "Come, Lord Jesus."

We look forward to celebrating the first coming of Jesus at Christmas. We look forward with hope to the second coming of Jesus in his glory. We seek out Jesus here and now in the Mass, when he comes to us in the Eucharist. We seek out Jesus in the people and events of our lives, when he comes to us in ordinary ways. Today, as we examine our conscience and confess our sins, we ask Jesus to come to us in his mercy. For Jesus offers us a true experience of salvation here and now throught he forgiveness of our sins.

Hymn
    "O come, O Come, Emmanuel"

Opening Prayer
    God our Father, out of loving obedience to you, and out of love for all that you created through him, your only begotten Son became human and dwelt among us. He was born as a baby, just like us. He went through the joys and sufferings fo living, just like us. He suffered and died and rose again, just for us. Give us hearts of repentance, so that we may weep for the one who was pierced for our sins, and rejoice as our sins and impurities are washed away. We ask this through the same Christ our Lord.
    Amen.

Scripture Passage

The word of the Lord came to the Prophet Zechariah, speaking of the deliverance of God's people: "on that day, the Lord will shield the inhabitants fo Jerusalem, and the weakling among them shall be like David on that day, and the house of David godlike, like an angel of the LORD before them. On that day I will seek the destruction of all nations that come against Jerusalem.

I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and petition; and they shall look on him whom they have thrust through,and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only son, and they shall grieve over him as one grieves over a firstborn.

On that day there shall be open to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, a fountain to purify from sin and uncleanness." (Zec 12:8-10; 13:1)

Scripture Meditation

"The weakling among them shall be like David." Who is weaker than an infant without shelter? This baby, in these meager surrounding is like David? Yes, he is like David and like us in all things but sin.

This baby is like a king! Yes, the unimaginable king of an unimaginable kingdom.

WHat is this kingdom? What will it be like? WIll it be like the house of David?

In one sense, yes, for we who follow this newborn king, this descendant of David, arenow members of the house of David.

"...and the house of David will be godlike." How can this be? We are sinners! How can our unity on earth be like God on earth? Because this new house of David, this unity, is the Church, and the Church is the Mystical Body of Christ, the continuation of Christ's presence here and now. His method ios to become present in the least likely of places, in a stable...on a cross...and through the faces of sinners...but sinners who have been transformed by his saving love. Sinners who have discovered that this king is truly with us and dwells among us as we are.

Our Lady must have done all she could to make those poor surroundings beautiful for her Son. Let us beg that we poor sinners who make up the Church may sincerely confess our sins and hav eour sins andimpurities washed away, so that we, the Church, may become a place where his presence is acknowledged and welcomed.

Examination of Conscience

For the times that I forget that I need a Savor, and arrogantly conceive of myself as sufficient to myself, "Come, Lord Jesus!"

For the times that I do not believe Jesus and instead give in to the lie of perceiving God the Father as being indifferent or hostile to my well-being, "Come Lord Jesus."

For the times that I trust myself-pitying accusations more than the Father's love, "Come Lord Jesus!"

For the times that I desecrate the presence of Christ by making my own opinions, my own criteria, or my own likes and dislikes the measure for measuring circumstances of life and other people, "Come Lord Jesus!"

For the times I have shunned the presence of Christ, whether it be his sacramental presence or his presence throught he people he puts in my life, "Come, Lord Jesus!"

FOR THE TIMES I HAVE BLASPHEMED THE PRESENCE OF CHRIST THROUGH USING OTHER HUMAN BEINGS AS THINGS THAT I CAN MANIPULATE OR USE FOR MY OWN SELFISH ENDS, "COME, LORD JESUS!"

For the times I have disregarded the will of Christ thorugh abuse of those things he has given to me for the buidling up of his kingdom, "Come Lord Jesus!"

FOR THE TIMES THAT I JUSTIFY MY SINFULNESS, AND THUS TREAT GOD'S MERCY WITH DISDAIN, "Come Lord Jesus!"

Closing Prayer

God our Father, open to us your promised fountain of mercy, the Word made flesh to wash our sins and impurities away. Prepare us to welclome our Savior who dwells among us. Pour forth, we beseech you, Father, yoru grace into our hearts, that we to whom the incarnation of Christ your Son is to be made known anew throught he sacrament of confession may be his passion and cross be brought to the glory of his resurrection through the same Christ our Lord.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Guess we'll have to pay a visit to your sites huh?

Get ready for Hell ...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 3,458 Posts

Originally posted by ALinChainz
    Guess we'll have to pay a visit to your sites huh?

Get ready for Hell ...
    Link pul-eeze!

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blessing of an Advent Wreath

The Advent wreath is made of four candles and a circle of branches. Before the first candle is lighted, the household gathers for this blessing.

All make the sign of the cross. The leadr begins:

Our help is in the name of the Lord.

All Respond:

Who made heaven and earth.

The leader may use these or similar words to introduce the blessing:

In the short days and long nights of Advent, we realized how we are always waiting for deliverance, always needing salvation by our God. Around this wreath, we shall remember God's promise.

Then the Scripture is read:

Listen to the words of the prophet Isaiah: (Is 9:1-2)

The people who walked in darkness
    have seen a great light;
    Upon those who dwelt in the land of gloom
    a light has shone.
    You hav brought them abundant joy
    and great rejoicing.

(The family's Bible may be used for an alternate reading, such as Isaiah 63:16-17 or Isaiah 64:2-7.)

The reader concludes:

The Word of the Lord.

All respond:

Thanks be to God.

After a time of silence, all join in prayers of intercession and in the Lord's Prayer.

Then the leader invites:

Let us now pray for God's blessing upon us and upon this wreath.

After a short silence, th lader prays:

Lord our God, we praise you for your Son, Jesus Christ; he is Emmanuel, the hope of the peoples, he is the wisdom that teaches and guides us, he is the Savior of EVERY NATION.

Lord God, let your blessing come upon us as we light the candles of this wreath. May the wreath and its light be a sign of Christ's promise ot bring us salvation. May he come quickly and not delay.

We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Amen

The first candle is then lighted.

The leader says:

Let us bless the Lord.

All respond, making the sign of the cross: (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit...head, heart and arms blessing sign you make with your hand).

Thanks be to God.

The blessing concludes with verse from "O Come, O come, Emmanuel."

O come, desire of nations, bind
    In one the hearts of human kind.
    Bid every sad division cease
    And be thyself our Prince of peace.
    Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel
    Shall come to thee, O Israel.

Each day in Advent, perhaps at the evening meal, the candles are lighted: one candle the first wee, two the second, and so forth.

Blessing of a Christmas Tree

When the tree has been prepared, the household gathers around it.

All make th sign of the cross. The leader begins:

Blessed be the name of the Lord.

All respond:

Now and forever.

The leader may use these or similar words to introduce the blessing:

This tree is a blessing to our home. It reminds us of all that is beautiful, all that is filled with the gentleness and the promise of God. It satnds in our midst as a tree of light that we might promise such beauty to one another and to our world. It stands like that tree of paradise that God made into the tree of life, the cross of Jesus.

Then the Scripture is read:

Listen to the words of the apostle Paul to Titus: (Ti: 3:4-7)

But when the kindness and generous love
    of God our savior appeared,
    not because of any righteous deeds we had done
    but because of his mercy,
    he saved us thorugh the bath of rebirth
    and renewal by the Holy Spirit,
    whome he richly poured out on us
    through Jesus Christ our savior,
    so that we might be justified by his grace
    and become heirs in hope of eternal life.

(The family's Bible may be used for an alternate reading, such as Plals 96:11-13.)

The reader concludes:

The word of the Lord

All respond:

Thanks be to God.

After a time of silence, all join in prayers of intercession and in the Lord's Prayer.

"Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from all evil, for thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever and forever...Amen" (PRAYER CHRIST GAVE US TO USE BEFORE HE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD)

Then the leader invites:

Let us now pray for God's blessing upon all who gather around this tree.

After a short silence, the leader prays:

A Lord our God,
    we praise you for the light of creation:
    the sun, the moon, and the stars of the night,
    We praise you for the light of Israel:
    the Law, the prophets, and the wisdom of
    the Scriptures.
    We praise you for Jesus Christ, your Son:
    he is Emmanuel, God-with-us, the Prince of Peace,
    who fills us with the wonder of your love.

Lord God,
    let yoru belsisng come upon us
    as we illumine this tree,
    May the light and cheer it gives
    be asign of the joy that fills ourhearts,
    May all who delight in this tree
    come to the knowledge and joy of salvaton.

We ask this through Chrrist our Lord.

Amen

OR:

B. God of all creation,
    we praise you for this tree
    which brings beauty and memories and the
    promise of lif to our home.
    Mya your blessing be upon all who gather
    around this tree,
    all who keep the Christmas festival by its lights.
    We wait for the coming of the Christ,
    the days of everlasting justice and of peace.
    You are our God, living and reigning, for ever
    and ever.
    Amen.

The lights of the tree are then illuminated.

The leader says:

Let us bless the Lord.

All respond, making the sign of the cross:

Thanks be to God.

The blessing concludes with a verse from "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel."

O come, thou Dayspring, come and cheer
    Our spirits by thine advent here;
    Disperse the gloomy clouds of night,
    And death's dark shadows put to flight.
    Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel
    Shall come to thee, O Israel!

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27

FIRST SUNDAY OF ADVENT

A reading from
    the holy Godpel according to Mark 13:33-37

JESUS SAID TO his disciples: "Be watchful! Be alert! You do not know when the time will come. It is like a man traveling abroad. he leaves home and places his servants in charge, each with his own work, and orders the gatekeeper to be on the watch. Watch, therefore; you do not know when the lord of the house is coming, whether in the evening, or at midnight, or at cockcrow, or in the morning. May he not come suddenly and find you sleeping. What I say to you, I say to all: "Watch!"

The Gospel of the Lord.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How To Be Watchful

"Be watchful! BE alert!" We have just finished with Thanksgiving and now the "Christmas rush" is upon us! The events of life so easily come and go without having any impact upon us. In the midst of all of our activity it is like we are sleepwalking, unaware of the meaning or purpose of what we are doing. Unaware of the deepest part ofourselves which is not being moved by these hectic days. How can I change? How can I be attentive to the fact that Advent is a season in which to become more aware of Christ's Presence? My history tells me I am unable on my own. I need reminders. I need someone continually to wake me up and to call me back. This Advent, ask some one! Advent is awaiting the celebration of Jesus Christ coming in the flesh! Aska a friend or family member to engage in Advent with you. Make a weekly or even daily appointment with this person to come together and pray a rosay, or go to Mass together, or read Scripture or an edifying book together. Ask more than one person if more than one might be open to do this with you. You will be Christ in the flesh for each other, and you just may celebrate your most joyful Christmas ever.

Father Richard Veras

Loving Father, let me live this Advent with attentive awareness.

Dumpwaffen SS
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks

When will you help me with the satanic Fabulous Shadow?

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'll try to post each day leading up to Christmas from the Magnificat...

If there are any Christians on this site, if you have any religous pictures please post them.

GOD should have a place in every aspect of our lives.

If he doesn't we become sinful, blaphemous and hateful.

Christians also pray for this thread to reach those in need of God's word.

Dear God,

We ask for your blessings, love and hope. During this Advent Season, help us to keep in mind the REASON for the SEASON.

AMEN

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Feedback to the Webmaster Katy ...

What does you religious rants have to do with that ...

Did you not just threaten to have the site shut down, reporting it to the "proper authorities"?

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Also for more ... Mass and Daily Readings: EWTN Mother Angelica / Our Lady of the Angels...

http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/inspiration.htm

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Various Martian Apparitions since 14th. Century:

http://members.aol.com/bjw1106/marian5.htm

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Old, lonely, desperate ... unwanted ... disposed of ... distanced ... forgotten ... pathetic ...

No one would wonder why your family left screaming to get away ... and kicking you out right before the holiday ... they obviously just couldn't take it anymore ...

Why is this in Feedback again?

Your site traffic pick up yet?

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You know who else posts where there are no mods don't you Katy ...

The OTHER member here who's family deserted them and kick them out ... that's right ... your pedo-pal Thunder ...

How interesting ... wonder what God thinks of you and this sinner ...

What comes around huh? That why the daughter in law gave you ...

the .... BOOT?

The son just had nothing to say but .... buh bye ...

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How pitiful ...

Not only stealing and using the Roth Army name to get people to come to your site by mistake ... but to post your pic from the 1950's there instead of what you look like now is beyond pathetic ...

Using that site to try and land a man?

Un-fucking-real how low you will stoop ... I thought befriending scum like Thunder was bad ... you need some serious psycho help.

Seriously ... maybe someone should put in a call and send someone over to your place ... have them take a look see ... you might be a danger to yourself and neighbors ... don't try and cook anything ...

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ok Katy ... made the call .. should be someone over there soon ...

make sure they can come in ... and put away the sharp objects ...

Try and clean the joint up a little if you could too ...

listen for the knock now .. hate to waste these people's time and send the cops over ...

Sasquatch Hunter
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-29-2012 @ 08:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

She's even has fake messages from Sarge and DLR!!!

What a skank!!!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Originally posted by Katydid
    Various Martian Apparitions since 14th. Century:

http://members.aol.com/bjw1106/marian5.htm

Yes, you would somehow figure out a way to combine the Cosmic Catholic Fairy Tale with "Martian" spacecraft....

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Monday, November 28
    First Monday of Advent

Healed from the Inside

Advent is a celebration of the Father's distinctive answer to the question posed by the Roman centuriaon in the event of encountering Jesus. The word that will heal the paralyzed servant, who is "lying at home and suffering dreadfully," has been spoken by the Father; it permeates all of reality.

In a sense the centurion is right in saying there is no need for Jesus "to enter under his roof." An encounter with Jesus is enough to be so inundated with the generative power of the Father that there is nothing but to surrender or to struggle.

The Roman centurion surrenders because he knows the rich possibilities born from the interplay of obedience and authority.

Advent faith celebrates the Father's distinctive answer as a continuing encounter with that authoritative Presence to which the centurion subjected himself and his household.

Advent faith recognizes that the Father's Word heals humanity from the inside, "under the roof," exactly where we live, move and have our being.

It possesses a hope for that ultimate and unbounded encounter when the Word who has "pitched his tent" will allow us to take up an eternal dwelling place where he lives, moves, and has his being.

Advent hope longs for communion with the Father, who has explicitly spoken the only WOrd by which we are healed. We have only to surrender.

Reflection based on Matthew 8: 5-11
    Father Gary C. Caster

Loving Father, fill my life with healing where I need you most.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Monday, November 28
    First Monday of Dick Licking

Healed from the Inside

Advent is a celebration of the Father's distinctive answer to the question posed by Katybitch in the event of encountering Satan.

The slut KatyBitch that will suck the cock of the paralyzed servant, who is "lying at home and suffering dreadfully," has been ass-raped by the Father; Satan jism permeates all of her reality.

In a sense the KatyBitch is right in saying there is a need for Jesus "to enter into her ass." An encounter with Jesus is enough to be so inundated with the generative jism of the Father that there is nothing but to surrender or to struggle.

KatyBitch surrenders to Satan because she knows the rich possibilities born from the interplay of obedience and authority.

Advent faith celebrates KatyBitch's distinctive answer as a continuing encounter with that authoritative Presence to which she subjected herself.

Advent faith recognizes that the Satan's Cock heals KatyBitch from the inside, "under the roof," exactly where she lives, moves and has her never ending urge to be ButtFucked By Jesus.

KatyBitch possesses a hope for that ultimate and unbounded encounter when Jesus who has "pitched his tent" will allow her to take up His eternal swelling into her flabby and foul-smelling shit-hole.

KatyBitch's hope longs for being fucked in the ass by her dead grandpa, who has explicitly spoken from beyond the grave that her Nocropheliac Tendencies are approved by Satan.

We have only to laugh at KatyBitch and her lust for the Shit-Coated God-Cock!!!.

Reflection based on Matthew 8: 5-11
    Father Phuk U. Inurass

KatyBitch's Prayer:

"Loving Satan, fill my hole with Your Hot Molten Jism where I need you most."

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Everyone can use some love, hope, faith, charity and healing.

We shouldn't only look for it at Christmas time.

Bible says many have entertained Angels unaware...

Have you heard the spoken testimony on JOY FM all gospel station? A man is telling a story of something that happened to he and his wife.

They were sitting and eating with their small child which couldn't talk or walk yet.

Suddenly the child burst into laughter and began to reach for someone across the room.

They looked and it was a raggedy, stinky bum, probably an alcoholic.

They tried to turn the child's high chair around, but he twisted all the way back and kept reaching and talking in his cooing and gurgling baby talk.

They thought, "Oh no, here he comes!"

The man came and the child began to jump and gurgle and smile and made such a fuss that others in the resturant were looking.

The man spoke to them saying they had a fine child, saying he was once a fine child; although most folks wouldn't think so now.

They only gave him a look and a nod, did not encourage him.

After eating they saw him standing near the door. The man remarked, "I'll pay out and bring the car up." ( they thought if they seperated he'd leave them alone, that she and the child could walk out unnoticed.

As the woman got near the door her young son jumped and propelled himself into the bum's arms. His baby head against the stinky chest, his arms around the chest. The bum was transformed and a tear rolled down his face. He told the woman, "Thank you and your son for giving me some hope and love this Christmas season." The woman hastily untangled the childs hands from the bums shirt and ran out the door to the car.

But she also had a tear in her eye...

Bible says, "Whatsoever you do unto the least of my brothers, that you do unto me..." Words of the Lord.

People say, "Kate, why do you go in there and subject yourself to their abuse?" I say, " All the time they are in there abusing me they are hearing God's word, which some may never have heard before."

My Kids say, "Mama, you taught us that we shouldn't have anything to do with people who use the F word and drink, use drugs, and look at porn... not to mention scorn you and do all manner of evil against you." I tell them, " I don't go in Roth Army and Hitchworld to socialize, I go in there with something the people can use...something that has helped me...self help, AA, God's word." "I try to leave them feeling better than I found them; Better than they have made me feel." "All my life since my earliest memories I have loved God's word. Going into Roth Army and HitchWorld just makes me love it more.

Anyway, I love you all, no matter what you have done to me; Maybe others have done you wrong all your lives, and you don't know any better.

But to let you know that GOD loves you unconditionally.

Did you know that GOD made the hurricanes....he made us and the world. No person or power on earth will ever be able to harness the power of a hurricane; much less create a person with all man has inside and outside his body.

http://ibelieveinangels.com/

All I ask is you read some of this stuff and pass it on in the spirit it was given...

If you don't like it; leave and don't come back. But don't ruin it for others that do like it.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck You Bitch...

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-30-2010 @ 09:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Katydid
    Monday, November 28
    First Monday of Advent
    Katy, we have a week. No need to be celebrating yet.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Are you kidding?

She will mindlessly go on about this crap any day of the year....

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Tuesday, November 29
    First Tuesday of Advent
    The Path of the Child
    How many times do we wish we could be like little children! How many times have we heard someone else say to us that they wish they could have faith, but... And yet, how few follow like children when the opportunity is presented to us?

With our adult habits, it becomes so much easier to choose sophistication over simplicity, and miss the beauty of the Incarnation that is right in front of us.

So many people long for - and continue to long for - the Christ that had been given to us.

That child that so many generations waited for has come and is come.

But - like the adults in the "Emperor's New Clothes" - we value our images of our own abilities and intelligence over the naked truth standing before our eyes.

We become so self-absorbed that we think our own images of oruselves are actually real, when they are merely images.

That is our great tradegy. We, to whom so much has been given, throw away the beauty of the Incarnation to pursue our own vanity.

Valuing our identity as "Grown-ups," we reject the path of the child, and ignore the Christ Child, sleeping so near in the manger that we could touch him, if only we would reach out our hands.

Refleection based on Luke 10:21-24
    Rebecca Vitz Cherico

Loving Father, keep me childlike in
    my following of your son.

Thread Information