@
    Status

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Finally stopped crying long enough to come here ... in "Feedback to the Webmaster" ... to post some more bullshit ...

You do know that this shit will be deleted or dumped right?

Wow, I bet you r daughter in law had a nice holiday today ...

Bet Christmas will be even better ...

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BTW .. how is that complaint to Bush coming?

On a site you donated to and stare at dildo threads at?

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And that budding romance you have going with Thunder on the Wall ...

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    And that budding romance you have going with Thunder on the Wall ...
    Are you jealous?

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Are you kidding?

Why would I be jealous of a 60 year old tubby troll like you?

Got a million times better at home ... unlike you ...

Nothing at home ... or anywhere else ...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

"Was it True?"

...Two of the girls were on the dance floor dancing with each other and Brit was at the bar talking to a girl we would later find out was named Valerie. Before I knew it the waitress was at the table with a couple of shooters we didn't order. I looked at her surprised and she said, "They're from that girl right over there". And she pointed toward the bar. I looked and there was a young woman waving at us. She was petite wearing skin tight jeans, an equally tight t-shirt and navy blazer. Her hair was blonde and cut very short. Though she appeared to wear no makeup, she was very pretty, but her persona was not entirely feminine.

But, all girl just the same. She was very attractive. She mouthed the words, "Can I come over?" And, we both shook our heads, yes. She arrived at the table and scooted in close to me and introduced herself. Her name was Bennie. Then she said, "You drunk yet?" We both laughed and blurted out that we were getting that way. She then asked us if we were a couple. I was dumbfounded for a minute, then I realized what she meant. I said, "No, no. But, we do live in the same house with our kids". "Oh", she said. "That's good". Gina and I both looked at each other not sure we knew what she meant by that. Bennie ordered another rouund and we talked and talked like we had known each other for years and then Bennie asked me to dance.

Gina and I had danced together in a straighlt bar before and we had not danced since we arrived and I was a little unsure. Then Gina said, "Go ahead. It'll be fun". "OK", I said. And, we proceded to the dance floor. It was a slow song and Bennie immediately pulled me close. It was dark and warm on the dance floor and suddenly moving like this made me realize that I had had a lot to drink. My head began to whirl but I did not get whirlies. I was just in a very nice place to be. The booze had done it's job. Bennie's arms around me and the slow, soft music were mesmerizing me. I felt so good.

When Bennie put her hand on my ass I did not resist. As a matter of fact when she squeezed it, I moaned. I could hear her giggle in my ear. When I opened my eyes I looked right into Gina's. She was watching us and smiling from ear to ear. Bennie noticed it too and pulled me a little closer. I could feel her pushing her crotch into mine. To be honest, it felt good. I suddenly realized, that the way I feeling, this girl could do anything to me she wanted to. Her mouth was at my ear, purring, and blowing sllightly and her tongue snaked into my crevice. I shivered and she felt it. She then kissed my neck and I could feel our hips parting and her grinding crotch was replaced with her hand. She had actually gone up under my skirt and was massaging my pussy.

Still I did not resist. Was I this much of a slut I asked myself. My body did go a bit rigid and my mouth fell open and I'm sure the expression on my face was one of a deer caught in the headlights. I guess my mouth being open was an invitation because Bennie suddenly covered it with her own and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth and I immediately began to suck on it. Resistin was not question. Her hand moved from my crotch to the back of my head as she pulled closer. I was lost in pleasure. Only the sounds of girls shouting, "Get a room", made us break our embrace. We both sheepishly walked back to the table.

Gina asked me if I liked the "dance". All I could do was blush and grin and the grin became a giggle and pretty soon we were all giggling. Gina told us that two of girls had left and Brit was with the girl she been talking to at bar and she had asked her if it was all right if she brought Valerie over to our house. Before I could say a word, Bennie said, "I think that would be a great idea". Gina nodded her head yes and I, still whirling from my "dance", complied. Before I knew what happened, Bennie had grabbed Gina hand and was wisking her off to the dance floor. As I was watching them walk away, Brit and Val squeezed into the booth with me and pushed up very close. Brit introduced Valerie. She was a tall blonde. Very slim in a tank top and a very short skirt. She had long, silky hair and was very pretty. She was more than pretty, she was hot. Just the look on her face, the way her mouth hung slightly open, just made you want to reach over and kiss her.

Wow! That dance had quite an effect on me. I immediately opened and closed my legs several times in an attempt to cool my twat off. To make things worse, Brit had brought another round. "Let's do it", she said, raising the shot glass to her mouth. Whew. I did it too. Then I felt Brit grab both of us around the waist and pull us into her. Our faces almost touched. In that postiion, she leaned in and kissed Val and then turned and kissed me. At the same time I felt her hand under table, it has gone straight up my skirt and grabbed my crotch. She tweaked it and started to giggle. Then all of us got the giggles. We were playing feely-touchy under and above the table when I noticed Bennie and Gina. They both had both of their hands on each other's butts and were locked in a deep embrace. I could actually see Bennie's tongue working in Gina's mouth. Then I heard a girl yell out, "Bennie, are you going fuck every girl in here?" They broke off their kiss and laughed and headed back to the table. We were all in the booth and were making plans for getting over to our house. Brit and Val were riding together and Bennie would bring her own car.

On the way over, Gina leaned in to me and aksed me I was really up for this. I turned slightly toward her and told her that I was if she was. She said, "I definitely am", and she grabbed my tit and squeezed the nipple really hard and it actually made me lift off the seat. She didn't stop there. She went right for my crotch. She worked her fingers under my thong and into my pussy, that was very, very wet. Then she brought her fingers to her lips and licked them. I can't express how turned on I was. I felt like pulling the car over. I was filled with lust, but I also had to pee real bad. And, I had the sudden desire to push it out right there in the car, like the pee was holding back my orgasm. We made it home. Bennie came in with an overnight bag. I was secretly glad.

Brit and Val had their hands all over each other. They were both kids. Val looked about nineteen and Brit couldn't be over twentyone. We all fell onto the big sectional couch and Gina went for the bong. Val flopped down and her skirt rode up to her waist and I could see she was not wearing any panties. I wondered if Brit had taken them off her on the way over, or if she had started the night off with no underware. I couldn't think of anything else becuase I had to get to the bathroom before I peed all over myself. I curled off down the hallway and Bennie called after me and asked me where I was going. "To the bathoom before I pop". I pulled my thong completely off thinking, "I won't need this". I immediately began to whiz, but I also became aware that someone else was in the room. I looked up and it was Bennie. She crossed over to me and beant down in front of me. Her sudden appearence had made me stop urinating. I was in shock. From her kneeling position, she was looking straight into my eyes. She said, "Let me be your toilet paper". Again, I was in shock, but the booze had me dazed. "Go ahead, pee. I want to watch". I did.

When I had finished, she slid her hands under me and pulled ass up and proceded to lick me clean as a whistle. I could not believe my eyes, here was this fabulous girl licking the piss off my sopping cunt. God, was I hot. I could not stop myself, I reached out and grabbed her head and pulled it into my crotch and she began to eat me like there was no tomorrow. Fuck! I came right then and there and let out a scream I'm sure they heard in the living room. Bennie kept licking and I had to stop her. "No more, no more", I cried. I could not take any more right now. She leaned back and there was a big grin on her face. "You like that?" Oh, yaeh, I told her.

Then she said she also had to go. I got up to give her the toilet. But, she did not want the toilet. She undressed and laid me on the floor and squatted over my face. I thougt she wanted me to eat her until I heard her say, "Open your mouth". Again, my face must have looked like a deer in the headlights. Our eyes were locked and she was smiling at me. "Don't you want to drink my pee?", she asked me giving me that devilish grin. "Dont'you?", "Don't you?". She asked over and over again until I heard myself saying, yes. "When your mouth is full, squeeze my thighs", she instructed and the next thing I felt was a hot stream of piss coming into my mouth and over parts of my face. I have never known such a sensation. I was deeply humiliated. I was deeply turned on.

The pee coming into my mouth gave me a feeling in my pussy like I have never felt before. I realized my mouth was full and I squeezed her thigns as commanded. She stopped and told me to swallow. I did. I could not believe it. I was drinking piss. "Open your mouth", she ordered again. And my mouth sprang open and another stream of her by now, delicious piss splashed into my now greedy mouth. I loved it. I also loved that it was going all over my face. I swallowed again and then again. God, it was good. She then commanded me to lick her dry. She did not have to tell me twice. "Now, eat me". I ate her like a wild woman. I licked and sucked her cunt in every way I knew how. "Now, my ass", she said. She turned around so she was facing my feet and lowered her asshole to my mouth. I knew what she wanted. I loved having my ass eaten too. My second husband had loved to eat my ass. He would eat it just like a pussy. So, that's exactly what I did .

She was loving it. I heard her moan and then moan again and then cry out. "Oh, god, oh, god. Fuck! Motherfucker", she screamed. I knew the people in the living room were hearing us and I did not care. She was coming. I made another girl come with my mouth and I loved doing it. She could hardly tear me away from her ass. As she tried, I pulled her pussy in my mouth for one more greedy lick and suck. "Whew! Girl. You are too much. I'm gonna fuck you all night. You and your room mate too." I was ready. Is there gonna be a follow-up? Probably so.

By Holden
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-26-2005 at 10:52 AM.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nick D. Why don't you go play with yourself?

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30
    Saint Andrew, Apostle
    Desire Awakened
    Today's Gospel tells us about Saint Andrew's callt o follow Jesus. Jesus called him and his brother Simon and they abandoned everything to follow him, immediately. How could they leave everything at once, without a single question, in order to be with a man they did not know?

What is the nature of the attraction that Jesus exercised on them? People followed Jesus without understanding his teachings; indeed, a number of times the apostles even found them difficult to accept.

It is not the content of his teachings that attracts them. It is the power of his presence. There is something different, exceptional about him.

The beginning of the Christian life is not a dicourse, a message; it is something that happens. It is an event. There is something in Jesus that corresponds witht he deepest most powerful desires or needs of the human heart, and the presence of Jesus awakens these desires.

These are the desires for justice, peace, beauty, truth, forgiveness, and harmony that we hear in the words of Isaiah, the prophet of Advent.

Jesus awakened these desires and, in his presence, they began to be fulfilled.

But do we believe that what happened to Andrew and the apostles can happpen to us today? Can Jesus still fulfill all the desires of the human heart?

Yes! That is why we celebrate Advent.

Reflections based on Mattherw 4: 18-22
    Monsignor Lorenzo Albacete

Loving Father draw me to yourself by my desires which are themselves your gift.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    for such a christian, why would you post your tits online. YOURE GOING TO HELL!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Katydid
    Nick D. Why don't you go play with yourself?
    Oh, but I am playing with myself!

Thanks for the sig Katy!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My dream Christmas...

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    NickDFresh, as one Catholic to another...can't you see you are giving Catholics a bad name?

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    NickDFresh, as one Catholic to another...can't you see you are giving Catholics a bad name?
    Katydid If there are anyone on this board who are giving Catholics and Christianity in general (I'm Protestant, but could give a flying fuck.) Its you.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    you give the entire religion of christianity a bad name with your ranting and raving.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
    you give the entire religion of christianity a bad name with your ranting and raving.
    Exactly, Exactly

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    THURSDAY, December 1
    First Thursday of Advent
    What Builds The house
    Jesus says today, "Everyone who listens to these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on rock" (Mt. 7:24).

What cannot end, if you are a follower of Jesus, is being faithful each day to the work of love.

Jesus knew it would always be something; whether it was a big terrible setback or a minor inconvenience, our faith will be tested.

All around the world there can be signs of trouble and difficulty. The answer for those who are followers of Jesus is to become a mighty sign.

While everyone else might be complaining or be stressed out, or indifferent or self-absorbed, we are called to be mighty signs of hope, people who believe the answer is not in giving up, but rather standint with each other.

I watched a show the other day where the family said that for several years now they had stopped making Christmas about presents and "What I want" ; they would choose this time of year to serve others.

Their teenage son died tragically this year; and yet they are still going this year to Ecuador to help build a school. But the school will now be named for their son.

And as I watched these people who have stuck with God and kept working, I thought, what a mighty, mighty sign.

Reflection based on Mattherw 7:21,24-27
    Father Gregory E.s. Malovetz

Loving Fatherm strengthen my faith this Advent so that I will be a living sign of hope for others.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Christmas in Finland:

http://virtual.finland.fi/xmas/

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Christmas in New Zealand:

http://www.christmas.com/worldview/NZ

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Christmas in your fucking asshole.....

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
    for such a christian, why would you post your tits online. YOURE GOING TO HELL!

She posted her tits online?

Where?

If she was a true Catholic, she would post hardcore video of herself online getting ass-raped by her Priest (since Satan is too busy to fuck her flabby ass)...

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hardrock69