Drop and give me ten!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-16-2023 @ 03:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
    YOU MEAN LIKE YOUR MOTHER FOLLOWS HER PIMP AROUND FOR A CRACK ROCK?
    Look at this people? You are proving my point. This is funny, please tell us that you are 13...because that would explain everything.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Drop and give me ten!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wait, I get it now. You starve for attention...so you have to make fun of people because you are shallow and have a all-time low self esteem.

Sasquatch Hunter
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-29-2012 @ 08:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
    Just admit you are a nut case and you need help, that's the only way to explain the way you act on here. You are obsessed with folling me around every post. You have some serious issues...

Why don't you just admit you smell of your sister's unwiped ass? Go back to Faggytown with your Def Leppy records were you belong. You started this shit in the first place butt cream.

BTW...What does 'folling' mean...dumbfuck.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    08-30-2007 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Look at this people? You are proving my point. This is funny, please tell us that you are 13...because that would explain everything.
    Wait, I get it now. You starve for attention...so you have to make fun of people because you are shallow and have a all-time low self esteem.

Man you really are dumb as rocks! I didn't know people can be that stupid! You are an idiot so to cover up for it you call people, who are clearly not stupid, morons. You post idiotic banter all day and you think you draw attention away from that by accusing other people of not posting anything worth your while. You have no self-esteem (probably from being severely neglected as a child by your parents and being picked on as a kid by neighborhood bullies), you see a head shrinker, you do nothing all day and all night but post on this website, you have no friends and can't get laid so you accuse other people of having low self-esteem and needing to see a shrink. Obviously your petty remarks are you subconscious attempt to mask your own insecurities by imputing them onto others. You should talk to your shrink friend about this....maybe he has some suggestion as to how to productively deal with your many insecurities.

Hey junior hockey league tough guy, I need help? Really? I am not the one sending PM's threatening to "beat the pulp" out of people. It seems my posts have really gotten to you despite your pathetic attempts to mask this fact. But clearly, many, many people, myself and Jingles I am sure included, are laughing their asses of at you right now while at the same time you have been incited to the extreme of threatening violence. Temper, temper Mr. junior hockey tough guy.

Now I have to get back to work so have fun posting on the message board all day in my absence, pretending to make friends and practicing your social skills for real life interaction. Don't worry though, I will be back in a few hours to follow up to your wimp-ass two sentence response to this post so have at it cocksucker.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 09:21 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,333 Times in 859 Posts

Hello!

What's the good argument today?

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
    Why don't you just admit you smell of your sister's unwiped ass? Go back to Faggytown with your Def Leppy records were you belong. You started this shit in the first place butt cream.

BTW...What does 'folling' mean...dumbfuck.
    Not taking sides here but ...

This post fucking killed me today.

Sasquatch Hunter
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-29-2012 @ 08:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    Not taking sides here but ...

This post fucking killed me today.
    Al, I'm sorry, like i said to Mr. Lounge last night I had every intention of ignoring the fucker if he could only keep his mouth shut. But Jingles is right, NATEBUTTPLUG started this shit. And he continues it by sending me PM's threatening to "beat me to a pulp". Well, at the risk of losing the respect of the members of this site who I have respect for, yourself included, I am not gonna let this little asswipe bully me around. So the best way to get me to shut up is convince NATEPUSSY to shut the fuck up because I aint gonna take it!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 09:21 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,333 Times in 859 Posts

Well, you could just fight.

Joe Thunder's promoter would probably be willing to front the arena and cash. We'd be a decent pull.

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks
    I appreciate the humor in your post Bob, but before NATEPUSS jumps all over your idea (he is, after all, a former jr. hockey league tough guy) i should say that it takes a little more than mere words to incite me to fight someone. Even if FAGBOY had said anything that really upset me, like i have to him to the point that he has now made repeated threats of supposed bodily injury, simple words can't make me get angry enough to want to fight someone. And besides, would you do business with someone that represents Joe Thunder?

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
    Al, I'm sorry, like i said to Mr. Lounge last night I had every intention of ignoring the fucker if he could only keep his mouth shut. But Jingles is right, NATEBUTTPLUG started this shit. And he continues it by sending me PM's threatening to "beat me to a pulp". Well, at the risk of losing the respect of the members of this site who I have respect for, yourself included, I am not gonna let this little asswipe bully me around. So the best way to get me to shut up is convince NATEPUSSY to shut the fuck up because I aint gonna take it!
    Hell, I'm not worried about none of that ... the term "Butt Cream" just struck me as funny this morning.

Enjoy.

Drop and give me ten!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Hello!

What's the good argument today?
    The fact that Fuckhowardstern follow's me around everywehere. Dude...enough is enough!

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks
    Wrong again Faggot - its the fact that you read that I was ready to ignore you last night in response to a request from Lounge and you could not keep your big fucking mouth shut - that's the argument. I have posted in less than 5 or 10 per cent of your recent threads. On the other hand, and I think Jingles will back me up on this - you seem to be following both he and I around starting shit, then complaining when we respond and getting angry enough to send personal messages and post threats of physical violence. You are in some serious need of anger management tough guy!

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks
    The record of you starting shit over and over again is here and in other threads for everyone to see. Lets not forget that I had never said two words to you prior to your unsolicited post in a thread started by Ritetool calling me a hick moron. So now you complain when your little brain can't think of anything intelligent to say in response to my defending myself against your attacks against my intelligence? Then don't start shit Mr. Jr. League tough guy - stick to talking about your favorite power ballads and how much you want Steve Tylers monkey lips wrapped around your microphallus. Then you wont have to worry about people calling you on how fucking stupid you are as often as you do now ya fucking pillow biter.

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks
    And if enough is enough....why did you start shit again this morning after you had read the night before that I was going to leave you alone if you do the same? Maybe you didn't understand the words I used in my post because some of them had more than seven letters in them but I believe it is your low self-esteem and small dick making your pea-brain think you need to have the last word.

If you want me to stop responding to you than take this opportunity right now to SHUT THE FUCK UP. But we all know you wont do it.....you will have to get the last word in no matter how lame the words you choose are. You will post another pathetic two sentence diatribe laden with misspelled words and problems with the most basic rules of grammar calling ME a moron or something else pathetic because you just can't let things lie can you, tough guy?

Thread Information