Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • larbo
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2005

See fartsters, The earth does this. it's perfectly natural. Now go fuck a tree.
    WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• franksters
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by larbo
      See fartsters, The earth does this. it's perfectly natural. Now go fuck a tree.
      your such a waste larvo,

I defy you to come up with something , anything else than hatred,and racism.

What do you do in life? ( after your shift at the factory ).

Are you that mad at society in general?

Did you ever left your balcony, or you're simply too scared to cross the street...

Is that all you got in life : racism, hatred, and a bunch of magazine to wank of your tiny dick...

When is the last time you had fun? ( I said have fun, not making fun of)

You probably won't even answer any of these questions, cause you're completetly oblivion to the concept of communicating with humans.
      SUMMER'S JUST
      AROUND
      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• franksters
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

global warming 101

for those with interest:

global warming science

Global warming is already under way. The evidence is vast and the urgency of taking action becomes clearer with every new scientific study. Some of the most obvious signs are visible in the Arctic, where rising temperatures and melting ice are dramatically changing the region’s unique landscapes and wildlife—as well as people’s lives and livelihoods. Across the globe, other early warning signs include melting glaciers, shifting ranges of plants and animals, and the earlier onset of spring.

Global warming is caused by emissions of carbon dioxide and other heat-trapping gases that are emitted primarily by the burning of fossil fuels and the clearing of forests. These gases remain in our atmosphere for decades or even centuries.

The profound impact rising temperatures have had in the Arctic provides a window into a future we may all experience. With continued warming, we can expect more extreme heat and drought, rising sea levels, and higher-intensity tropical storms. At risk are our coastal property and resources, the livability of our cities in summer, and the productivity of our farms, forests, and fisheries.

We can’t avoid all the consequences of global warming, but committing ourselves to action today can help ensure our children and grandchildren inherit a healthy world full of opportunity

for more reading:http://www.ucsusa.org/

excellent site!
        SUMMER'S JUST
        AROUND
        THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• larbo
          Foot Soldier
          • Apr 2005

who said anything 'bout racism, hhhmmmm? You love that shit dont'cha Fartsters? I don't have any hatred. Only concern. I have a lot of fun. A LOT. there is not a day that goes by that is wasted by me. I am thankful for the time I have here on earth and am trying to make it a better place for future generations that will pay for people like you & your 8 ass buddies bullshit beliefs. You are completely oblivious to reality.
          WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• franksters
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

who said anything 'bout racism, hhhmmmm? You love that shit dont'cha Fartsters? I don't have any hatred. Only concern. I have a lot of fun. A LOT. there is not a day that goes by that is wasted by me. I am thankful for the time I have here on earth and am trying to make it a better place for future generations that will pay for people like you & your 8 ass buddies bullshit beliefs. You are completely oblivious to reality.
            stop ruining all the threads morron.

make your own and you can bitch and complain all you want, that's all you do anyway,

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS! CAN YOU DO THAT

ANY INTEREST: EXPLAIN
            ANY FUN : WHEN AND HOW: EXPLAIN BE SPECIFIC
            DO YOU HAVE A LIFE BESIDES RUINING THREAD: BE SPECIFIC
            EVER WENT ON VACATION: WHEN WHERE AND HOW!

DO YOU GET IT!
            SUMMER'S JUST
            AROUND
            THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by franksters
              stop ruining all the threads morron.

make your own and you can bitch and complain all you want, that's all you do anyway,

DO YOU GET IT!
              I doubt it...getting his ass kicked for 20+ pages in the other threads hasn't sunk in yet......
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• franksters
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

your post are just about bitching, and how people are wrong...

wtf is that, 1st you're the racist one in here, no one else in here is like that besides you, john holmes and assbush...

WTF you're doing IN HERE????

you have a life: tell us about it... instead of telling us how f***ckin gr8 it is...

but you just don't get it.

do you have friends.........let me predict your answer................yesssss you do!

than go see them! cause you're not gonna find any over here! and if you do have some in here besides arielle bot... make a thread about it and knock yourself out.

IT COULD BE CALLED LARBO AND FRIENDS BASHING FRENZY!!!

and than you could bitch all you want.

I got to say it

FAGGOT!
                SUMMER'S JUST
                AROUND
                THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• larbo
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2005

DO YOU GET IT!

Fartsters, I see you've taken an interest in me, but....I'm not gay. You are confusing this site with "meet local fags in your area tonight" website. DO YOU GET IT? Also, I don't try to ruin anyones threads. But....NOT >BUTT<, >But< if someone starts a stoopid thread, that means shit, then who cares?
                  WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• franksters
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Fartsters, I see you've taken an interest in me, but....I'm not gay. You are confusing this site with "meet local fags in your area tonight" website. DO YOU GET IT? Also, I don't try to ruin anyones threads. But....NOT >BUTT<, >But< if someone starts a stoopid thread, that means shit, then who cares?
                    BITCHING AGAIN!
                    SUMMER'S JUST
                    AROUND
                    THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LARBLOW will be warm as long as he has SAGEBRUSH's ass, and his fat mother's trailer, to keep him warm.

Comment

• larbo
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        LARBLOW will be warm as long as he has SAGEBRUSH's ass, and his fat mother's trailer, to keep him warm.

How do you keep warm? I'll bet you light a barrel in your project. I AM DOC HOLIDAY & YOU ARE JOHNNY RINGO BITCH! DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT HUCKLEBERRY!
                        WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• franksters
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

How do you keep warm? I'll bet you light a barrel in your project. I AM DOC HOLIDAY & YOU ARE JOHNNY RINGO BITCH! DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT HUCKLEBERRY!
                          BITCHING AGAIN!
                          SUMMER'S JUST
                          AROUND
                          THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• franksters
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Anyway,this is a great site, http://www.ucsusa.org/
                            SUMMER'S JUST
                            AROUND
                            THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• m_dixon1984
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Aug 2004

global warming 101

for those with interest:

global warming science

Global warming is already under way. The evidence is vast and the urgency of taking action becomes clearer with every new scientific study. Some of the most obvious signs are visible in the Arctic, where rising temperatures and melting ice are dramatically changing the region’s unique landscapes and wildlife—as well as people’s lives and livelihoods. Across the globe, other early warning signs include melting glaciers, shifting ranges of plants and animals, and the earlier onset of spring.

Global warming is caused by emissions of carbon dioxide and other heat-trapping gases that are emitted primarily by the burning of fossil fuels and the clearing of forests. These gases remain in our atmosphere for decades or even centuries.

The profound impact rising temperatures have had in the Arctic provides a window into a future we may all experience. With continued warming, we can expect more extreme heat and drought, rising sea levels, and higher-intensity tropical storms. At risk are our coastal property and resources, the livability of our cities in summer, and the productivity of our farms, forests, and fisheries.

We can’t avoid all the consequences of global warming, but committing ourselves to action today can help ensure our children and grandchildren inherit a healthy world full of opportunity

for more reading:http://www.ucsusa.org/

excellent site!
                              For those interested in reading some opposing viewpoints you can start here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ske...vironmentalist

I highly recommend reading the Skeptical Environmentalist. It's controversial but will at least give you reason to question scientists and their motivations as related to politics.

M
                              http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                                Veteran
                                • Apr 2004

You all sound like my fucking professor in my "Human uses of the environment" class in college. I say fuck it, and leave it for the next generation to deal with it. Plus, we owe it to the "Baby Boomers" to pass a problem along...I.E. Social Security...lol
                                http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                                Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                                Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...