• Mr Grimsdale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

it's not nice to fist a cow
    Originally posted by flappo
    i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
    translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by singerman
      metrosexuals???.......you just made that up!!....i think somones telling porkie pies.....it wasnt fashion, it was just a lot of very confused men that happen to play guitars
      I didn't make that term up! Just do a search on it on Google. That term has been around for some time, actually. A metrosexual is, as I understand it, a straight person that dresses in such a way that makes them look like a flaming homo. Why, I have no clue.

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

because he's a phillipino bum boy
        Originally posted by flappo
        i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Hecubus
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

What about Bowie.....?

Gotta say yeah on that one.
          "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
          "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
          "Fuck you, Fluffy."
          "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
          "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
          "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
          "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
          "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
          "N--- yeah."

Comment

• Cato
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Bowie was Mick Jagger's lover in the early 70s, wasn't he?
            Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Hecubus
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

Or so the rumors go....

Wasn't it Jerri Hall catching them in the sack?
              "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
              "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
              "Fuck you, Fluffy."
              "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
              "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
              "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
              "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
              "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
              "N--- yeah."

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Bowie was Mick Jagger's lover in the early 70s, wasn't he?
                Not to mention shackin' up with Iggy Pop for awhile.....literally.
                arrrgh

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Oct 2004

You are all just a bunch of racist homophobic cunts. It's like saying 'Why have all American singers got no talent?' or 'Why are all Americans so fucking thick and fat?' or 'Why are all American singers psycopaths?'

The English would kill the Americans any day of the week-no offence to any Americans who are neutral in this discussion.

I'm sure there are much more gay American singers than you know about. But, you don't mention them because you've got SOOO much pride. Which, by the way, you can stick up your ass.

At least they're not addicted to plastic surgery like Dolly Parton or Michael Jackson. You just ain't mentioned this because you've all got so much fucking pride. You took your presidential election too seriously from what I can gather on British TV, which, I don't understand-why did we have to sit through all that broadcastic from the BBC? Nobody CARES.

And so what if they ARE gay. It just so happened that these people you've mentioned are all from the 1970's and 1980's-and many people were gay in ALL of Britain then-not just England. It was a time of liberation. More things became acceptable. If their music is good, or if they have talent-who cares? And it's only the New Romantics who actually LOOKED gay anyway-everyone else just wore denim and leather.

Now, I have nothing against Americans (until you start going on about WW2 and how you helped us out. Which, incidently, was for sellfish reasons. Would you really have joined if it wasn't for Pearl Harbour) and I have nothing against gay people-but if you are gonna make fun at my people-I'll make fun of yours. Only fair, right?

And the Scots can just fuck off! Scots look more gay than English men with those fucking skirts you wear.

And Mr. Bad Guy-you're complaining about gay English singers-and you are named after Freddie Mercury's first solo album.
                  Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
                    You are all just a bunch of racist homophobic cunts. It's like saying 'Why have all American singers got no talent?' or 'Why are all Americans so fucking thick and fat?' or 'Why are all American singers psycopaths?'

The English would kill the Americans any day of the week-no offence to any Americans who are neutral in this discussion.

I'm sure there are much more gay American singers than you know about. But, you don't mention them because you've got SOOO much pride. Which, by the way, you can stick up your ass.

At least they're not addicted to plastic surgery like Dolly Parton or Michael Jackson. You just ain't mentioned this because you've all got so much fucking pride. You took your presidential election too seriously from what I can gather on British TV, which, I don't understand-why did we have to sit through all that broadcastic from the BBC? Nobody CARES.

And so what if they ARE gay. It just so happened that these people you've mentioned are all from the 1970's and 1980's-and many people were gay in ALL of Britain then-not just England. It was a time of liberation. More things became acceptable. If their music is good, or if they have talent-who cares? And it's only the New Romantics who actually LOOKED gay anyway-everyone else just wore denim and leather.

Now, I have nothing against Americans (until you start going on about WW2 and how you helped us out. Which, incidently, was for sellfish reasons. Would you really have joined if it wasn't for Pearl Harbour) and I have nothing against gay people-but if you are gonna make fun at my people-I'll make fun of yours. Only fair, right?

And the Scots can just fuck off! Scots look more gay than English men with those fucking skirts you wear.

And Mr. Bad Guy-you're complaining about gay English singers-and you are named after Freddie Mercury's first solo album.
                    OOOOOOOHHHHHH get him!

Hello sailor!

Be proud of your gay Englishmen.

What about that guy out of The Darkness prancing about like a big homo?

You sound more homophobic than anyone.

What have you got against English men who choose to be gay?

Do you want to kill them as well?
                    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Oct 2004

I didn't say I had a problem with campness-and what about the guy from The Darkness prouncing round like a homo, anyway? What about Dave prouncing round like a homo? And I ain't homophobic-I'm one of the few guys in the street who has got no problem with gays. Homphobic people are more likely to be gay than people who have got nothing against them.It's like making fun of people because you envy them.

And your talking about ME killing everyone (I actually was speaking metaphorically), when your the one with a picture of Hitler at his side?

If people are openly gay-I have nothing put respect for them. It's a hard thing to admitt to people-because they then say you're weird, which, you're not.

I notice you didn't mention anything about the Scots being gay cos of their skirts...you haven't commented...so, it must be true.
                      Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• secrets
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2004

You are all just a bunch of racist homophobic cunts.
                        I love that you get my vote! 5 stars, but I think you should get back to studying for your GCSEs. Believe me you do not want to do re-takes. I speak from experience.

Well as we're on the subject of poofs, I blame public schools. Either that or there must be something in the water.
                        Achtung Baby I say, I say...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                          I didn't make that term up! Just do a search on it on Google. That term has been around for some time, actually. A metrosexual is, as I understand it, a straight person that dresses in such a way that makes them look like a flaming homo. Why, I have no clue.
                          Not a flaming homo, just adopt some of the fashion consciousness indicative of "flaming homo's."

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That is a great fucking tirade! Well done! Five stars to you. LOL.
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-14-2004, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Atomic_Rob
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2004

Britain fuckin owns America when it comes to music, and because a FEW were gay doesn't make the rest of us gay. Fuck you.

You fuckin yanks will never be forgiven for giving the world Spam Hagar so before you start ripping other countries, just look at some of the pathetic, gay shit that you've produced.

No wonder Van Hagar hasnt gone to Europe or the rest of the world, you American's are the only cunts stupid enough to pay to go see Spammy's gay bar.
                              Diamond Dave Is Van Halen. 'Nuff Said

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You are all just a bunch of racist homophobic cunts.
                                go back to your stupid ass bouncebackability thread, you limey cunt.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...