X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doctor roth
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2005

Favourite Cvh/dlr For Getting It On.

I thought this might be interesting to ask. In your collective experience whats the best DLR / CVH song when you're in the sack ???? *REMINDER* You dont 'make love' when listening to Van Halen, Ya have dirty sweaty sex
  • doctor roth
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2005

Ill start it off by saying romeo delight. For extremely obvious reasons. DLR: Its gotta be ladies night in buffalo.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by doctor roth
      Ill start it off by saying romeo delight. For extremely obvious reasons. DLR: Its gotta be ladies night in buffalo.
      good choice
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

It's all about Fair Warning..."Dirty Movies" indeed!
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Secrets.
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• doctor roth
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2005

Secrets is probably a better VH choice. Romeo delight is praps a little too tribal. I've had a less than happy response when trying to put RD on lol and fair enough too

Comment

• Dirty Duck
              Sniper
              • Aug 2005

I'LL WAIT to start off the foreplay...JUMP when I "get up"..PANAMA while I'm hittin from behind...OUTTA LOVE AGAIN after it's all done...Get it? : )

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Everybody wants Some

I dig the whole Tarzan fantasy thing...
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I think the better question is "What CVH tune have you NOT gotten busy to?"
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• audiospectrum
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2004

What album!! That should be the question. WACF, especially EBWS, speeds up, slows down, loud, soft, long....
                    I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• doctor roth
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by audiospectrum
                      What album!! That should be the question. WACF, especially EBWS, speeds up, slows down, loud, soft, long....
                      A good point. Diver down might be the album because of songs like secrets. And ya get ta kick em out to happy trails . Its a shame that a VH album goes for 30mins. Another 15 mins would have been great. Probly throw in a few tracks off led zeppelin 3 first.

Comment

• audiospectrum
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by doctor roth
                        Its a shame that a VH album goes for 30mins. Another 15 mins would have been great.
                        Jesus, sometimes it only takes 5 mintues!!!!
                        I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

Working...