Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Unchainme is a newbie under double-secret probation for being an over excited goober. Which happens, and he's making atonements for.

Comparing your diatribes which really just went over and over the same points is a perfect comparison.

Just as when you firmly owned NATE DO GOO into the ground and both Nick and I had to ask you to lay off, because he too had made strides towards being less of a tool.

You got your panties in a knot. We all have from time to time. No biggie. But when you tell a mod of such fine rep. as Ally to "FUCK OFF CUNT" over something as silly as this, then you better expect some of us to step up.

Now you want to have a chip on your shoulder or play martyr, fuck all if I care. But you had many of us digging your posting style and humor, but that's all about to change .

And the comparison stands. This pity party was not up to your standards. You're above this kind of shit I thought.

But thank you for apologizing to Ally.

I appreciate that.
OK - I got pissed off too easily in this case - said too much about too little too soon. I can live with your critique and see its wisdom. I get too much of a laugh reading most of the posts in this forum to want to fuck it up over this. Another round of apologies to all involved then and I'll try to have tougher skin. From now on....whenever I feel myself getting pissed off at some insensitive remark, I will go talk to Arielle for a few pages and see how I feel after that. But then don't be surprised when you see my post count increase exponentially in the near future.