• Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    I'm sorry, but I find that hilarious because honestly,
    I'll forget who you even are after I finish playing around here
    and writing my paper and get on with real life.
    ouch!

i love you, Ally. xxx

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

[ that was a classic from nate goo ]
      Hell, I may of got nominated for classic quote?
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
        Commando
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by rustoffa

<div id=vpdiv><embed name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://media.bmgonline.com/zombalabelgroup.com/britney_spears/video/mega_mix_300.asx" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="320" height="265" ShowControls="0" ShowStatusBar="0" AutoSize="true" loop="true" EnableContextMenu="0" DisplaySize="0" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"></embed></div>
        Trust me when I tell you ahstray, that didn't hurt too much.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Britney video mania!
          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Damn she was at her fuckablist (is that a word?) during that vid.

Her current white trash motif is just fucking horrid.

Anyway...let the nominations continue!
            23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Uhhh....Natepoop....

"Roth Army Hockey Stud"?

GAY.
              23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                Commando
                • Nov 2005

shouldn't it be "Roth Army Jr. Hockey Stud"?

Comment

• Katydid
                  I am a Giant CUNT
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
                  Sorry you feel that way, Lounge. At this point - I am sorry I called her a cunt although it didn't phase her. I AM SORRY I CALLED YOU A CUNT, ALLEY. I am not sorry I got angry enough to escalate my response in the argument and I cannot help but feeling that her personalizing the argument was certainly worthy of me lashing out in a more appropriate way, semantics and how you feel about the matter aside. After all, I was just complaining about having to shut off my music to listen to britny spears - BRITNY FUCKING SPEARS!!!!!! and I do not think I was wrong to be annoyed and express my frustration. I didn't come out saying anything other than what basically amounted to "I am annoyed that I have to listen to Britny Spears" until she started making personal and far from accurate comments about my private life. WTF? Am I the only person here that is annoyed by Britny Spears? Am I the only person here that gets upset when someone makes a personal attack against them when the argument is abstract?

And another thing - I realize how very little influence I have here, as it should be, but I think the time has come to lay off Unchainme. He was annoying for a bit and the army beat him to a pulp but he is getting a lot more tolerable. I have in fact enjoyed some of his recent posts. And besides he seems to have genuine respect for you so using his name as an example of something you think is inappropriate probably makes him feel pretty shitty - not that any one here gives three shits about how anyone feels - and is probably in and of itself worthy of an apology.
                  Save the dramatics Newbie. You have been bothering me too. Cease and desist, no ifs, ands, and butts about it.

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Katydid
                    Save the dramatics Newbie. You have been bothering me too. Cease and desist, no ifs, ands, and butts about it.
                    now FH, This is one person you can call a cunt and bother the hell out of, and we would support you wholeheartidly. Please If anything keep bothering her. Thank you for your cuntinuing cooperation.

UCHNME
                    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Look who's talking.

One of the polls should have been:

"Member We Wish Dead Most, but won't Care and Won't Attend Funeral Because Even her own Family Won't Named Katy".

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Shut the fuck up you CUNT, Katie
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Katydid
                          I am a Giant CUNT
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                          Look who's talking.

"Member We Wish Dead Most, but won't Care and Won't Attend Funeral Because Even her own Family Won't Named Katy".

I saw you in here attention whoring votes...
                          Have you no pride?
                          Lucky I came by to save you from making a fool of yourself.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                            Commando
                            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Katydid
                            she...she hurt my feelings.....i'm gonna cry....no....i think i'm going to go post on a Britny web site.....im leaving .... good bye everyone.....wahhhhhhhhh........

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                              Look who's talking.

Yeah ... lucky me.

Luck would be if this so called stalker would come by your place with that big gun that goes BANG ... makes the little hole in front and a big ass hole in the back.

I'd say blow your brains out but ... well, you know.

Comment

• Katydid
                                I am a Giant CUNT
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                Shut the fuck up you CUNT, Katie
                                Lounge Machine, just cause you have a BIG suck ass avatar and are trying to steal AA's name...just don't start on me right now.

Comment

Working...