X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Am not worried about getting knocked out the cup except for the effect it may have on moral.

I like cup runs its more days on the drink , same with the euro games nice nights out but were not gonna win it and shouldnt play our players who are important to the league campaign.

Am not saying I will sacrifice my nights on the drink for premiership survival , but would compromise and put them on hold for a bit .

My focus is on the premiership, am not buying into this were in danger crap yet .
    There are to many worse teams than us kicking about . Am sure i said that last time mind.

The facts are we have 3 major major coming up
    Norwich
    Reading
    Villa

All teams we should beat and or are below us.
    IF we dont get serious points from those games alarm bells will start ringing off the wall .

Shitty fact : - Newcastle have now played 16 away games in all competitions this season and have not won any of them
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Big game at Norwich ...come on the toon

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Reading at home , am feeling confident .
        Off to pub to watch it .. its a must win game to set us up nice for villa .

Am going 2-0 to the big boys. having a flutter that cabaye gets a bit of scoring action.

Here is a new feature in my weekly rants about all things nufc and footy .

Harry rednapp and his dog is still a thieving tax dodging cunt .....so qpr relegated please .

Southampton shat on the manager weeks ago and then he found out by watching tv.........classy guy treat shamefully by noba's ( todays insult) who run the club . So southampton relegated please .

for luck

totty in toon top.jpg
        Last edited by vandeleur; 01-19-2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Am reliably informed nobba has to b's

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

I could whinge my tits off but will go for , am not very good at this prediction thing .
            Cabaye did get me money at the bookies tho , small mercies and that .

Comment

• jero
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

lost against ajax today.....fuck.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Went to my first game in ages on Saturday, it was fun and we won.

Ridiculously cold though, literally freezing.

I'm not sure if I've ever heard an explanation on why football isn't played during the Summer instead?

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

We won , that's a blast from the past I remember those days of wine and roses lol, stick with it it's footy it will kick you in the teeth at some point

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

result Ashleys gone to the January sales ... Mbiwa looks canny

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well I won't get the benefit until FIFA 14...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

If she was French we would sign her ... Cue two up front jokes ..

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

WTF?!?!? Luton Town FC defeats a Premier League club named Norwich City?!?! I've seen videos and heard about Luton from people in the UK. From what I could tell, that place is a dump.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Never been mate but the result was a bit of a shock ,there were a couple of premiership clubs knocked out by small opposition in this round

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Fabricio Coloccini: Newcastle captain makes pledge to fans

Fabricio Coloccini has assured Newcastle United supporters that he is as determined as ever to give his all to the club.

The future of the Magpies skipper has been in doubt since he asked to leave for personal reasons.

Manager Alan Pardew announced on Friday that the Argentine would be staying.

"I have to be true to the club," said Coloccini. "The fans have to know and be sure that when I am on the field, I give 100%."

Coloccini profile
                                •Position: Centre-back
                                •Current club: Newcastle Utd
                                •Former clubs: Boca Juniors, AC Milan, San Lorenzo, Alaves, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal, Deportivo La Coruna
                                •Newcastle appearances: 156

Coloccini, 31, explained that the personal problems which prompted his request to leave have been difficult to handle.

But he insisted he is fully focused on helping Newcastle stay in the Premier League after a poor run of form.

"I think everybody has problems outside of their work in life," added the former Deportivo La Coruna player.

"It is difficult, but now I am here and all I have in my head is to make sure we are in the Premier League next year. That is my only objective.

"I heard in the city and around the club that the fans think I have my head elsewhere thinking about other things, or that I am not the same player as last season.

"But like I say, for me football is my life - I love it. When I am on the pitch, I give everything to win.

"I have been here five years and Newcastle has given me a lot and done a lot for me. I have to be true to the club. I will give 100%."

Originally from Cordoba in Argentina, Coloccini joined Newcastle from Deportivo for £10.3m in 2008 and signed a new four-year contract with the club last year.

His appearances this season have been limited because of a hamstring injury picked up on international duty and a three-match suspension after being sent off against Liverpool.

But his performances have drawn praise from Pardew, who said that watching him against rivals Sunderland in October was "like watching Bobby Moore".

Speaking last week, Pardew said: "We have managed to persuade him that, as much as his family, we need him.

"He will remain as captain, which is fantastic news."

Both parties will re-address the issue at the end of the season, but Pardew added: "He has shown fantastic loyalty to see us through to the summer at the very least."

Comment

Working...