X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

I understand your point and to some degree agree. My point is to win a world cup takes 7 matches , messi has been consistant longer than that.

I think you are maybe ?? more pationate about your national team than I am , I couldnt give a shit if england win its a night out but take newcastle defeats poorly . Though by now i should be thicker skinned
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      I understand your point and to some degree agree. My point is to win a world cup takes 7 matches , messi has been consistant longer than that.
      I see what you mean. But in a World Cup year, performances delivered during the World Cup should overshadow the rest.
      At best, what you can win with your club is a European title, which is fucking great, but it's still a club competition in which you aren't supposed to meet all the best players on earth. You will sure play against a lot of them, but clubs aren't as prestigious as national teams. That said, clubs tend to be presented as more and more important sportswise. I'm not seeing things that way though.

I think you are maybe ?? more pationate about your national team than I am , I couldnt give a shit if england win its a night out but take newcastle defeats poorly . Though by now i should be thicker skinned
      I don't especially care for the national team of my country, I won't necessarily support them -- unless it's versus Germany (history...), Italy (yuck!) or England (but it doesn't happen often). I just like attractive ways of playing, panache. The French team in the 1980s for example offered flamboyant matches full of fine movements and fair play. Those who won in 1998 and the Euro in 2000 were great, but I'd rather remember the 80s team.
      Anyway, I was mostly interested in teams like Chili or Mexico who played very, attractively well, and I wish one of both teams had won the Cup, whereas France didn't deserve it IMO.

As for Newcastle, I worked with an English assistant who had a one-year contract in my high school two years ago. He was just like you as far as football, the English team and Newcastle.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        Paris Saint Germain can go to hell. They let themselves be bought by some filthy rich Qatari bungling idiot, and anyway they've been supported by moronic racists for decades.
        I don't know which club supporters are the great morons. The ones from PSG or the Polish skinhead supporters of Lechia Gdansk.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Here's the favorite football club of that conspiratorial fucktard named ELVIS:

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think some of that shit is born from people at the bottom having to feel superior to someone. You aren't at the bottom of the ladder if you can look down on someone else because of their race.

Anyhoo let's not derail this thread.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Being a pedantic dick but you could win a World Cup winning 2 matches and drawing 5 if you were good/lucky enough to win all the penalty shoot outs.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Whoa! Looks like my Spurs just gave vandeleur's club a swift kick in the bollocks during the League Cup Quarterfinals.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

we were terrible , you should be shot for not getting double figures . we were woeful .

Thanks for reminding me
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

I can't help it if the Spurs have no fookin' strikers.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I take that back! The Spurs a couple weeks ago beat the ever loving shite out of Chelsea 5-3.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

It was nice to see Kane giving the gunners a good Arse kicking straight up their fanny.

Comment

• jero
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Comment

• katina
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Maestro

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

_____

Comment

• katina
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by katina
                                Maestro
                                Sorry, the video was deleted, but here are both amazing goals.

Comment

Working...