X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
    No one and I mean no one in America gives a flying fuck about the World Cup.

Watching grown men chases a ball up and and up and down and up and down a pitch for 3 hours and still no score is ridiculous.
    Yeah cos validation from America is what most of the planet really needs
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
      No one and I mean no one in America gives a flying fuck about the World Cup.

Watching grown men chases a ball up and and up and down and up and down a pitch for 3 hours and still no score is ridiculous.
      Competing against other countries at football gets it out of peoples system.

Since the World Cup began in 1930 the US has been involved in 48 wars - coincidence?

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

And if none of you can come up with an anti Scotland zinger from that setup then I have no respect for you.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I can come up with a few...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by binnie
            Which rugby team? The way the English team play union is very dull, but the Rugby League team is very exciting to watch.
            I mean the national team. It gets me mad how they will keep pushing and eventually rely on penalty kicks to score - that fucking pain in the nuts Wilkinson (always so ridiculously meditative in that stupid posture of his...
            Anyway, there will be another striker, but at least I hope he'll be far less exasperating.

As for the football team, it's completely different, they play a bold, intersting game. I still think they were a bit unlucky in '98, as they came close to playing the final, as the Dutch team did. Both were very strong teams and played attractive games.
            The Dutch did well 4 years ago, the English team hasn't done anything great ever since, but I'll watch their matches.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• jero
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

4 years ago we played like shit but made it to the final. I realy felt like a German.

Comment

• jero
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

The only thing different...... they win em

Comment

• jero
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

in 92 for the last time

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                    I mean the national team. It gets me mad how they will keep pushing and eventually rely on penalty kicks to score - that fucking pain in the nuts Wilkinson (always so ridiculously meditative in that stupid posture of his...
                    Anyway, there will be another striker, but at least I hope he'll be far less exasperating.
                    Ahhh, you mean Rugby Union. There are two types of Rugby: League (which is the better game) and Union (which is the one you're referring too). Yes, the Wilkinson era was dull to watch. They've been a little more exciting in recent years, however.
                    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jero
                      And they are less violent in finals...

Comment

• jero
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

or in semi finals

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

4 years ago we played like shit but made it to the final. I realy felt like a German.
                          I can't believe my eyes, Jero! Is it really you posting, or DLN who's hijacking your account?
                          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• jero
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Lol! it will soon turn into a war zone

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

I hope so! The last 2 Cups were awesome here, there needs to be another frantic DLN/Jero ping-pong!

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Good looking forward to some good footy banter , full of spite ,bigotry , intolerance and all the things that make footy fun
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...