X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Damn, I was falling asleep by the end of the first half (not due to boredom for it had been a very good match so far, but because of a pretty loaded apéritif...) though it wasn't even 11 pm, and heard the result this morning on the radio. Argentina through after penalties... I thought Holland would make it. Placed again... Despite a great team, the Netherlaands always seem particularly unlucky in the very last rounds, obviously. '74, '78, '10, this year...

I hope they win the 3rd place on Saturday, and Germany beats Argentina on Sunday.

(a pain in the ass to support the Mannschaft, but gotta recognize they play exceptionally well this year, so they deserve to win this Cup)
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

I start to believe that we can make it this time! I will see the final in Italy. last final I saw there was the EC 1996...you know what happened...

sorry, brother Jero...but how can you be such cowards in a semi final...it's in or out anyway. so why play penalty poker? they didn't even try! I honestly hoped for the extra time but this will have no influence on the final. we ran more in the second half leading 7:0 than both teams did to make it without penalties. I didn't see a single player being seized with a cramp during the overtime. that's not how you win a final. that's how WE won a lot of games, but we always had the best goalies in the world anyway.

I found a pic of jero. he's been spotted in this position for two days now...mumbling "please not the Mannschaft...please not the Mannschaft..."

Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

I never get tired of this:

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

but...seeing that asshole Robben trying to calm down his crying son was really a human moment...I give him that...

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

May I remind you that you only played one decent game? Was Gaymany that good or was Brazil that bad? I don't know. Where was the mannschaft (I hate that word) against the USA? Or against Algeria? Fucking nowhere. But you are right about us. We played like a bunch of pussys. So did Argentina. But that first penalty of Vlaar......that ball is in.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

The backspin gets the ball in, no doubt.
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No it didn't.

Fucking close though it would have been very very funny...

Ron Vlaar's penalty came within inches of crossing the line during Holland's heartbreaking shootout defeat against Argentina on Wednesday night.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Yeah it would have been funny , not as funny as the conversation after the whe game over why two soft cock professionals refused to take the first penalty . I would name and shame them .... The big girls
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Too bad it didn't cross the damn line...

But in Jero's place it must be a bit more than just too damn bad...

He must feel like that guy whose nickname is "the angriest guitar player" while watching that again.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Official European Football Thread

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                      I start to believe that we can make it this time! I will see the final in Italy. last final I saw there was the EC 1996...you know what happened...
                      Where are you, I'm down near Napoli.
                      Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-11-2014, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• jero
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

[QUOTE=Seshmeister;1845827]

[\QUOTE]

Where are you, I'm down near Napoli.
                        He must be in a gay bar somewhere. Go find him Sesh
                        Last edited by jero; 07-11-2014, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

With his mannshaft

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Official European Football Thread

sorry, brother Jero...but how can you be such cowards in a semi final...it's in or out anyway. so why play penalty poker? they didn't even try! I honestly hoped for the extra time but this will have no influence on the final. we ran more in the second half leading 7:0 than both teams did to make it without penalties. I didn't see a single player being seized with a cramp during the overtime. that's not how you win a final. that's how WE won a lot of games, but we always had the best goalies in the world anyway.
                            This is a brilliant example of the humility and modesty that makes Germany so super fucking popular in every other country.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This is the World Cup when we all got sick of the Brazil team who have been living off their history for 30 years.

I hope that the Dutch put 5 past them in the second half.

They are shit and I'm sick of all their crap.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Am not a fan of the Dutch team .. Sorry jero .
                                But I hope they push on and hump this lot .

Comment

Working...