ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Check this out...

Ronaldinho

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

ronaldinho is above the laws of physics...
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

57 days to go!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

and I hope a few more
              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Did England qualify??

Is Beckham playing?? If so, remind me to place my wager on the other team.

Ack ack choke!!!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Now I'm beginning to look forward to it, I mean die Welt Kup... Summertime will be young, sweeties will wear shorter and lighter clothes, hormones will be working full blast; besides, it'll be cool winding up at the pub to watch a few matches with pals. I personally don't really mind who's going to win, contrary to most of viewers.
                  There's only one thing that bugs me: the winner isn't necessarily the best, as far as football. What really pisses me off is to hear that "only the result counts" (well, talking about a smart observation... ) and "the hell with fair play and brilliant game"...
                  A few Swiss folks I know see that way. Talks are getting tougher and tougher as far as the chances of Switzerland in the group of France... Well, I think they should spare their goddamn saliva for the very day of the fucking match, really.
                  Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 04-23-2006, 05:42 PM.
                  posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                  posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Not that we needed any more evidence, but well: again tonight, Monaco def. Lyon (first defeat outside in the championship this year)...
                    Well, if they dare do that on the ground, what do they actually do in the locker rooms?
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

I hate it when they fall down and cry like they've

been shot!!!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                        I hate it when they fall down and cry like they've

been shot!!!
                        Ha! Ha!... and run away like rabbits in the next second!

Every sport can be seen as a particular comedy.
                        Soccer sometimes hits burlesque...

Comment

• jero
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Lee Natra's new site http://hollandstoppen.de

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Danke sehr Jero, und ein gross Kongradz für DLN auch, das ist henaurmus!
                            Ich bin sehr, sehr imprezioniert, ich muss (ach, ich habe kein "estzät") da zurück gehen, ach ja!
                            Ich möchte die Welt Kup für sie beide die grossest Fest wird, Freunden!
                            Ich will nicht über Fussball schlechte Sache noch eimal sagen...
                            Juni, schneeeelllll !!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              Danke sehr Jero, und ein gross Kongradz für DLN auch, das ist henaurmus!
                              Ich bin sehr, sehr imprezioniert, ich muss (ach, ich habe kein "estzät") da zurück gehen, ach ja!
                              Ich möchte die Welt Kup für sie beide die grossest Fest wird, Freunden!
                              Ich will nicht über Fussball schlechte Sache noch eimal sagen...
                              Juni, schneeeelllll !!!
                              ca tu a dit bien, mon ami...and your german is much better than the bits of french I kept after six years in school...
                              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                                ca tu a dit bien, mon ami...and your german is much better than the bits of french I kept after six years in school...
                                A la santé de la Manschaft, des Orange et des Bleus. :bottle:

Comment

Working...