X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If you didn't already realise I'm a sad bitter man. I've been listening to 3 weeks of fucking garbage from the English media so have become psychotically anti English...again. You would too.

I have many English pals but when it comes to football I become an asshole...

Still think my prediction about Germany winning 20 pages back will happen. I wish I had put some money on it.

Cheers!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      If you didn't already realise I'm a sad bitter man.
      Then you're the funniest sad bitter man around!

Cheers!

I've been listening to 3 weeks of fucking garbage from the English media so have become psychotically anti English...again. You would too.
      Well, I think it's just as pitiful here in France as in England, really. Don't blame it on the English too much.
      But I know what you mean. There's nothing more kickass than watching Scottish folks cheering at the sight of an English team of anything losing a match.

Still think my prediction about Germany winning 20 pages back will happen. I wish I had put some money on it.
      Any winner BUT Argentina!
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
        Foot Soldier
        • Apr 2005

I just watched Mexico bend over to Argentina in a Emergency Room filled with Spaniards. It was very slow & boring to watch, but waited 4 hours for my wife and I saw the whole thing. Some Black lady and her hubby sat down next to me and said why do people like this boring sport? as I turned to answer the room gasped as the only highlight of 3 hours just slipped by me and the line to check in expanded 3 fold for Prozac.
        Dont Cry for Me......

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I remember in 1998 even with poor French picking up a newspaper in Paris the day after we got beat in the opening game of the world cup 2-1 by Brazil. It said that the French commuters assumed we had won and were shocked to find out the result because we were partying so much.

I nearly got arrested before the game and shamed the whole cuntry. There were 8 of us in kilts drunk obviously and got some girls to write S C O T L A N D on our asses in lipstick.

We then climbed up a fountain beside the town hall in Paris and were about to expose ourselves while laughing our asses off in front of 5000 people and the TV cameras when suddenly from nowhere a 100 of the French Riot police lined up.

We were just having fun but were worried that they might not get the joke and never did it. I had spent some time in France working in previous years and knew that those fuckers were scary nutcases with a bad reputation and told everyone to not do it.

I kind of still regret that...

Cheers!

Comment

• Grant
            Sniper
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            Go Australia! That sport needs renewal. The Aussie team brought some welcome refreshment. A very promising 1st round.
            Beating Italy would nail it all. The Squadra Azzura are in for a hiding!

They've done good for the sport here. We'll definitely give it to the Italian team and will be very satisfying if we can knock them out.

Comment

• jero
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

I recieved a picture from my German friend this morning which I want to share with you guys!

Comment

• jero
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Timmyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• jero
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
                    I recieved a picture from my German friend this morning which I want to share with you guys!
                    oh what a night...

this is one of the biggest parties in world history so far...and fuck those english assholes...they should be banned for their "fans" and scotland should get a "wild card" every four years for having the best motherfucking fans in the world!
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• jero
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Hello my friends and Wawazat,

just a couple of hours to see the future worldchamp beat the snail eaters from Portugal. Where are the Portugese Army members? Or don't they have internet yet?

And DLN, thanks for the picture!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

so what...? no score...

that's your problem...the dutch are the anna kurnikovas of football...nice to watch but they can't win shit...
                        Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
                          Hello my friends and Wawazat,

just a couple of hours to see the future worldchamp beat the snail eaters from Portugal. Where are the Portugese Army members? Or don't they have internet yet?

And DLN, thanks for the picture!
                          hey jero...when I hear your "WE'LL WIN THE WORLDCUP"-screaming one of my favorite rothisms comes in mind...when hagar gave one bitching interview after the other about him dave said: "you know which animal in the jungle makes the loudest noise? the most frightend..."

when you get kicked out tonight you'd better be off for a week or two because we'll give the expression "eat your words" a new meaning for you
                          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Wawazat
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Hello my friends and Jero,

why has anybody stopped placing bets except DLN ?

Fear of the dirty secretary ??

Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• jero
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

when you get kicked out tonight you'd better be off for a week or two because we'll give the expression "eat your words" a new meaning for you

No way bro, that would be faggot behaviour!
                              If we lose, I'll be the first online, so I can say it's the ref, we played better, everyone is against us, did you see that? That was a penalty... But I'm sorry dude, it won't happen!
                              Last edited by jero; 06-25-2006, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• jero
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

It's so funny, the most of us are 35+ and nothing has changed since we left school!
                                It's good to be man & footballfan!!

Comment

Working...