X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I guess if I was Dutch I would have to overlook it like I had to with Graeme Souness being a dick back in the day.

Looks like he may not live long enough to play anyway if his team mates get their way...

World Cup 2014: Dirk Kuyt 'tries to drown' Arjen Robben as Holland stars hit the beach in Rio

Jun 10, 2014 18:04 By Liam Prenderville

Louis van Gaal's men are preparing for their opener with Spain on Friday but took time out to go for a dip, with the two players enjoying something of a wrestle

Dirk Kuyt has nailed his colours to the mast in the Robben vs Martins Indi rivalry by trying to 'drown' the Bayern Munich winger!

Holland's preparations for the World Cup looked to have been threatened by yet more in-camp fighting when the two players clashed in training over the weekend.

Martins-Indi unsurprisingly played down the incident as Louis van Gaal's men get set for their Group B opener with 2010 champions Spain on Friday.

And after giving his stars some time out after touching down in Rio, there appeared to be some even more fighting, this time in the sea between Robben and Kuyt.

Fortunately, the duo were only enjoying something of a wrestle but it remains to be seen whether Martins-Indi put the ex-Liverpool man up to the antics.

Louis van Gaal's men are preparing for their opener with Spain on Friday but took time out to go for a dip, with the two players enjoying something of a wrestle

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

If robben had any character he would crawl up and die watching stuff like that ... Diver down indeed .
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

My feelings in Grahame "sourness"are

"In May 2008, Souness was named by Observer Sport Monthly as the 'Worst Football Manager', citing his failings at Newcastle and Liverpool as the main reasons"

Or horrible Bully .

Take ya pick

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It dispiriting when you are are a kid watching the captain of your country and you notice him stamping on the face of a opposition player on the ground.

He wouldn't get away with it these days with 100 cameras on everything.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jero
                      France will miss him Jerome!
                      I wouldn't bet a dime on them, with or without him in the team. They'll probably reach the quarters, at best....

As usual I'll support the team that plays the ballsiest game, that is a South American or an African one - or the Dutch if they play like they did 4 years ago.
                      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

The English don't believe they can win, which is a realistic view.

Too bad they don't. Soccer is the only sport (I loathe their rugby team) in which I feel like supporting them.
                        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

Too bad they don't. Soccer is the only sport (I loathe their rugby team) in which I feel like supporting them.
                          Which rugby team? The way the English team play union is very dull, but the Rugby League team is very exciting to watch.
                          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I have to say I usual slag the English team off and go watch them just to do it again.
                            This might be the first time since 96 I might actually be enthusiastic about the whole thing .
                            Think it's the inclusion of young un's mixed with the whole were shit and we know we are attitude this time .

Or knowing john terry is watching it at home with a Cobb on

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

But I have to say this and I know it's not my usual style .

My enthusiasm for this is tempered with a naive conflicted feeling of disgust at FIFA , blatter.
                              And the whole Brazil is pissing the little Money it has on stadia that's shit and infrastructure that's destroyed homes and business and the whole thing just flies in the face of human decency .
                              Fuck how many hospitals or proper housing does the place need .

Right whinge over with .... Let the disappointment begin

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

No one and I mean no one in America gives a flying fuck about the World Cup.

Watching grown men chases a ball up and and up and down and up and down a pitch for 3 hours and still no score is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...