X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
    Double holy shite! These fuckers have just been promoted to Finland's third-tier Kakkonen league.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by katina
      Surprise, surprise...finally

Bad news for Scotland...

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Bad news for Scotland...
        2-2 not bad at all

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

But Germany fucked up again.
          And what is happening with Holland?
          No wonder our resident Dutch and German from this thread have gone missing...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Well your toon have beaten my Spurs today vandeleur. I hope your happy. YOU ARE FUCKIN' HAPPY, RIGHT?!?!

I'm just kidding. Not really that angry about the loss. Kind of hard to get angry about a team that isn't from where I was originally born, or if they are not the local team.

Comment

• jero
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

WOW!!!!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Great keeping to
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Great winning goal from Scotland on Friday, seriously considering putting a big bet on us to beat England tomorrow night in the 'friendly'.

Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-17-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Great winning goal from Scotland on Friday, seriously considering putting a big bet on us to beat England tomorrow night in the 'friendly'.

Can't play it here, because "this video includes UEFA content, which was blocked for copyright reasons."

Could you describe the goal and the action that led to it?
                      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I changed it to the official video which includes it from every single angle which even I thought was a bit much to expect people to sit through.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Great goal in a very good game .Pity it's being played up there . The last thing the game needs is a shit atmosphere with the home fans eating their prawn salad sandwiches politely applauding

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I watched the game where as a lot of my scot mates didnt .it's like the pistols gigs , everyone claims they watched the game now .

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              Pity it's being played up there . The last thing the game needs is a shit atmosphere with the home fans eating their prawn salad sandwiches politely applauding
                              Not sure what you mean by this???

The tickets are way to expensive at £60 just stupid greedy shit for a friendly. No concessions either, just ridiculous.

That said I think they've sold 50 000 or so but the English didn't manage to sell even half of their allocation which was 6000 or so I think without looking it up.

Surprised your Scottish pals didn't watch the game on Friday the pubs were packed here and it seemed to be very very high profile. You'll notice I disappeared for a couple of days on here which is always a sign...

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

I was being a little flippant , I don't care its a friendly I think the atmosphere will be a bit intimidating to say the least .
                                Yeah I was surprised none them said they were going out to watch it .
                                I think international football is on its last legs , FIFA have made it the equivalent of watching something a bit unsavoury and dirty . And that takes something considering how grubby football politics are to start with .

Comment

Working...