• Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
    A touchdown?

Impossible.
    Von I've watched American hand ball , is the hardest part of a touch down to do it in so much padding
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Racist!!!
      Shaddup, cracka!

You see that avatar? I'm a black man. I can't possibly be racist, you racist honky.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Great goal , 7 nowt ...... Big phil might not be happy .
        I'm not eloquent in either football or Geordie, but does this mean that Brazil just got bulldozed by Germany?

SIEG HEIL, muthafuckka!

I thought Brazil had the best football players in the world.

See, that's what happens. Kids these days just want to shoot the fuck out of each other on the beaches instead of focusing on the one thing that can get them out of the favelas.

Corruption. Oh, and football.

Life can't be just fun, kids. Put your weapons away & go back to playing with sockballs. Like Pele. He turned out alright.

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          Shaddup, cracka!

You see that avatar? I'm a black man. I can't possibly be racist, you racist honky.

Cheers!
          You can't accuse me of being racist - I have black friends! Ok, so I've seen a couple of black people. On TV. Once. That counts, right?
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

You can't accuse me of being racist - I have black friends!
            Classic racist cracka line.

If you weren't racist, you'd say "I have friends". You wouldn't single them out as your BLACK friends. So they're different from your HONKY KKK friends, huh?

Racist.

Hey, if whites & blacks started a war, would it be the KKK vs. the KFC?

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
              Classic racist cracka line.

If you weren't racist, you'd say "I have friends". You wouldn't single them out as your BLACK friends. So they're different from your HONKY KKK friends, huh?

Racist.

Hey, if whites & blacks started a war, would it be the KKK vs. the KFC?

Cheers!
              Silly Honkey, nobody would go to war against KFC. Everybody loves chicken! Unless you're a fag. Then you probably only eat sprouts and twigs and berries and stuff that looks like dried dog terds.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Silly Honkey, nobody would go to war against KFC. Everybody loves chicken! Unless you're a fag. Then you probably only eat sprouts and twigs and berries and stuff that looks like dried dog terds.
                Oh, I hear you brutha. You rappin' the truth, Money.

I guess you're not so bad after all. Peace between the Black Man & the white man has been restored.

See, if more people sat down to discuss their problems in from of a bucket of fried chicken & a couple of 40s, this would be a better world.

Cheers!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Damn, did you see the security for the German fans? Fucking army. I'd say the Brazilian goalie might need it more.

Comment

• moose
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

WHAT HE FUCK HAPPENED TO BRAZIL??
                    BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cry ya bitches

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                      Damn, did you see the security for the German fans? Fucking army. I'd say the Brazilian goalie might need it more.
                      I remember when the goalie from Columbia was murdered when he got home after giving the USA an own goal during the 94' world cup.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Jesus fuckin' Christ that was a hard game to watch! I think I'll hold off any future WC viewing until the final. That's and the Silverbacks will be playing a third MLS team tomorrow in the U.S. Open Quarterfinal.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Although I feel hopeful since Team USA only lost to Germany 1-0 with only 1/3 of the possession, and that goal wasn't scored until the second half.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Holy shit....

I missed the first 20 minutes because we'd been walking the dog. Switching on the TV just when they were replaying the 2nd goal - and that was WTF already...
                            Then 3 more goals live... 5 : 0 after 29 minutes! UNBELIEVABLE...

I watched the rest of the match, unbelieving. The Brazilians couldn't make heads or tails of anything while the Germans' game was incredibly crystal clear. Splendid.

DLN, this team is a fantastic supple steamroller.

What a snub for Brazil... It'll take them years and years to recover from that.
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• jero
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Holy fuck! What a night. Gaymany slaughtering the hosts in the greatest humiliation in Brazilian football history

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

Natra must still be seriously stoned on beer/schnaps by now.
                                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...