X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You won't.

Domenech had been saying that Scotland didn't play football and I think the Scotland captain just stuck up for the team saying that the French players were arrogant and bad losers which they were after the first game. No doubt the French press translated this into a big thing.

The Scotland manager wouldn't have said anything because he's too clever to have. You never should criticise opponents before a game as that gives ammo to the opposing coach to get his team going.

Cheers!

Comment

• Mr Badguy
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

SUPER CROATIA!

Gerritupye!
      sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• jero
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Getting your ass kicked in your own home! Kroatia played like it was their last game ever. Awesome

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

And Holland suckes ass as usual. 1-0 against Luxembourg and we lost 2-1 against white Russia
          Last edited by jero; 11-22-2007, 05:11 AM.

Comment

• hotdog@ a shake
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2004

ITALY 3-0 yesterday ...

Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ...

Suck ass and reep douchebags !!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It was 3-1 at home against a 'country' with a population of just 47 000...

Comment

• Jano
                Commando
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                You won't.

Domenech had been saying that Scotland didn't play football and I think the Scotland captain just stuck up for the team saying that the French players were arrogant and bad losers which they were after the first game. No doubt the French press translated this into a big thing.

The Scotland manager wouldn't have said anything because he's too clever to have. You never should criticise opponents before a game as that gives ammo to the opposing coach to get his team going.

Cheers!

Yeah right ! you guys are all clean and the french are the bad one again!!! Pathetic!!!
                A least you can organise a tailgate party with the english!!!
                little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
                http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The seedings for Euro 2008 are insane.

You could get a group with Germany, Italy, France and Holland!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jano
                    Yeah right ! you guys are all clean and the french are the bad one again!!! Pathetic!!!
                    A least you can organise a tailgate party with the english!!!
                    You still haven't shown any examples of these Scottish comments that upset you.

Just this week Gallas was still bitching like a little girl.

ARSENAL ace William Gallas has launched an astonishing attack on Scottish football.

Despite two victories against France, the Scots missed out on a place at Euro 2008 after Italy won 2-1 at Hampden Park on Saturday.

But Gallas insists Alex McLeish's men did not deserve to qualify.

The France international blasted: "Scotland have only themselves to blame for their elimination.

"They lost in Georgia before going down at home to Italy.

"As for ourselves, we would have been furious had we failed to qualify for the finals.

"I think the French dislike playing against over-defensive opponents, such as the Scots.

"They only created three chances in their two games against us — and converted two of them. We could have avoided one of our two defeats.

"I'm thinking especially about the more recent one at the Parc des Princes. The first one was not brilliant but as for the second — don't get me started.

"We should not be losing matches at home. If we can't win them, we should at least avoid defeat.

"It is fair to say we fell over the same trap twice over.

"We made the same mistakes against the same team that posed the same problems.

"If we were to play Scotland for a third time, we would not lose."
                    Now he wants a 3rd fucking rematch!

LMAO!

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jero
                      Getting your ass kicked in your own home! Kroatia played like it was their last game ever. Awesome
                      Hah I was Live at Leeds out a a function in England last night.

My offer of a bottle of champagne to the table of English I was with when the result was announced didn't go down too well...

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Go England.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• jero
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Hah I was Live at Leeds out a a function in England last night.

My offer of a bottle of champagne to the table of English I was with when the result was announced didn't go down too well...
                          LOL
                          Man I wish I was there to see their faces

Comment

• Jano
                            Commando
                            • Feb 2004

I don't have to prove anything to anybody .I readed thoses comment long time ago and i don't give a shit if you believe me or not!
                            But look who's crying now?

Comment

• Jano
                              Commando
                              • Feb 2004

You can do a rematch on your playstation by the way!
                              You're going to have some time to kill during the championship!
                              LMAO!!!!!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well that's nothing new.

Comment

Working...