• A lot of work but totally worth it!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by jero View Post
      A lot of work but totally worth it!
      It can get REALLY bad now...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Comment

• The Mexicans booed their team a few weeks ago for only beating Scotland 1-0 in a warm up game.

Now Germany knows how that feels...

SOUTH KOREAN footballer players had eggs hurled at them upon their return home from the World Cup despite dramatically ousting reigning champions Germany.

Comment

• Does this mean that Germany's "smell my finger" coach will be fired?

Comment

• Comment

• You’re cherry picking teams that are knocked out for dramatic effect ....
                disasters the England team have heroically survived, titanic , the great fire of London and the break up of Pangea.
                #justsaying
                Last edited by vandeleur; 07-02-2018, 02:34 PM.
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• I think we will beat Columbia .... build national tension to record levels then fail epically and destroy the team in the media.
                  But this is like every other international competition,we all want our national teams to progress because it’s another excuse to go on the drink mid week

Comment

• I've been abroad for a couple of weeks, when I left England were pretty shit but I hear the English media have them now as clearly the best team on the planet.

That usually happens around this point in the tournament.

Comment

• We have a canny route to progress , and I usually am a bit of a cynic about international football but I am in gdansk for the final which might make it interesting.
                      As for the best team on the planet read on any planet ...... its like the world series but more intergalactic.

Comment

• Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
                        I think we will beat Columbia .... build national tension to record levels then fail epically and destroy the team in the media.
                        But this is like every other international competition,we all want our national teams to progress because it’s another excuse to go on the drink mid week
                        A nice excuse to drink on a very hot day here just before a major holiday...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                          Does this mean that Germany's "smell my finger" coach will be fired?

Nope...he wants to make up for that shitty performance. I highly doubt that he will achieve that. He won the Confederation Cup with young and hungry players but could not form a team.

Fuck that tikitaka bullshit. Bring back the German way! Fight them down! With the Schweinsteigers and the Lothars and the Völlers!

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• England? Penalties? Now EVERYTHING can happen!

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• oooooooh another daytime drinking session Vandy, Yes please

Comment

• In my old age I seem to be getting a superpower about being able to foretell whether someone will miss a penalty in a shoot out entirely based on body language.

Got 2 of the 3 misses correct tonight - there must be a way to make money from this...

Comment

Working...
                                X