Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    good morning all you motherfuckers!
    How's the hangover?

Comment

• Grant
      Sniper
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dan
      Best Of Luck with The Socceroos.You guys have made it this far so hope you guys move on to the second round.

Have a few V.Bs or Fosters for me.lol
      Thanks mate! I just like to see the team do well and that's all. We're proud of them.

Will do...except I might have more than just "a few" and Fosters are about as extinct in this country as the Tasmanian devil lol.

Cheers for the kind words.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Grant
        How's the hangover?
        all fine

and I have seen you socceroos against holland...you were good, hope you make it to the second round, too..."aussie aussie aussie"
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Grant
          Sniper
          • Feb 2005

and I have seen you socceroos against holland...you were good, hope you make it to the second round, too..."aussie aussie aussie"
          It was a pretty aggressive performance but our defence was quite sloppy. Lucky we have a good goalkeeper of German decent to save the game for us.

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

all fine

Goodmorning uberfag!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
              Goodmorning uberfag!
              already shitting your orange pants? I will be watching tomorrow...
              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• trueblue
                Groupie
                • Feb 2006

thanks Natra..normally i always supported Germany in international games cos i love German football most...but this time, there's obviously no quesiton who i'd be rooting for all the way....

I'm so glad that the Socceroos made it thru, in truly dramatic and heart-stopping style...needless to say, i'm mighty proud of the guys, and it just goes on to show our true aussie battler spirit....i don't expect our team to win the Cup this time..but it's great they are there..and i reckon they gonna scrape and fight and play an offensive adventurous game....and hey Grant, you are right on the money mate about our often wayward defence, leaking in so many soft goals...that's got to stop, or we just have to rely on our strikers to keep scoring themselves....but i never fancied winning games 4-3 and such...and i also wanna give a high-five to Team USA....gosh, i remember how almost everyone used to ridicule them in the past, but in just a few short years, USA is #5 in the FIFA rankings, would u believe that.??...all based on strong results and vastly improved standards....hats off to the americans for advancing the game in their country and making the national team nobody's fool....cheers to all ya football fans out here..
                Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm constantly amazed at the choices other dudes make----DLR

Comment

• jero
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by trueblue
                  thanks Natra..normally i always supported Germany in international games cos i love German football most...but this time, there's obviously no quesiton who i'd be rooting for all the way....
                  My god, you love German football?? WHAHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAA. It proofs that Aussies don't know nothing about the game. Don't forget, the only reason why Australia is there is because of a DUTCH coach

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Jero,so The AllWhites need a Dutch coach to get them to the next World Cup then?
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Grant
                      Sniper
                      • Feb 2005

My god, you love German football?? WHAHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAA. It proofs that Aussies don't know nothing about the game. Don't forget, the only reason why Australia is there is because of a DUTCH coach
                      Actually you'd be surprised how many Aussies do know about football. At least, we know more about it than the Yanks.

Guus is a legend to us!

Comment

• jero
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Grant
                        Actually you'd be surprised how many Aussies do know about football. At least, we know more about it than the Yanks.

Guus is a legend to us!
                        I know Grant,
                        but posting (fag voice) "I love German football" is a waste of bandwith!
                        Last edited by jero; 06-10-2006, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• bigc
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Aug 2004

he was replaced by a poodle haired asshole...hey...that sounds familiar here

good morning all you motherfuckers!

Nothing wrong with Lehmann!

he had an awesome season for Arsenal.

Comment

• jero
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                            Jero,so The AllWhites need a Dutch coach to get them to the next World Cup then?
                            Just like South Korea, they do!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

I know Grant,
                              but posting (fag voice) "I love German football" is a waste of bandwith!
                              first, no need to explain "fag voice" here, as we all know it's your natural voice and second, what's wrong to love winners?

and our "lions" here...if this team that I just saw boring me against paraguay (felt asleep during the second half) is the best you got in the last 40 years...well...don't show us the worst...you are cursed for "winning" the title with a goal that never was and will never win anything again...
                              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

England will win the World Cup?

My arse!

They shat themselves against Paraguay and the depth of quality (i.e. lack of) showed in their substitutions.

They can`t take the heat.

They will bottle it as usual.
                                sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Working...