X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHscraps
    Veteran
    • Jul 2009

So, they're actually wearing that rhubarb and custard kit ...
    THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's not great is it?

Of course these things are all about selling the new version... dunno where the pink comes from.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Seemingly megrew was a bit surprised himself according to some if the press , he needs to do a Ibrahimovic and look like he meant everything .

And yeah nice strip could see big Duncan ferguson in it back in the day , if he wasn't huffing lol
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

And Roy keen for Celtic , might as well put him of question time and be done with it .
          If half the Sunderland stories are true it will be reporters birthdays all come at once .

Comment

• VHscraps
            Veteran
            • Jul 2009

Yer, the Glasgow media would have a field day trying to tear him down, and I am sure he would give them loads of opportunities.

But, I quite like the fact that at Sunderland Keane would just leave players behind if they weren't in time for the team bus - too many pampered overpaid 'stars' in top-level football these days ...
            THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
              And Roy keen for Celtic , might as well put him of question time and be done with it .
              Yeah WTF was that all about?

I have to admit that Barton almost single handedly managed to make me stop me supporting Newcastle as my English club for a while back then...

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Barton is a horrible horrible man .

And the stories about keen after he left Sunderland , his temper if things didn't happen how he thought it should . He would scream at the players hysterical because they
                Couldn't do what better players he had previously played with could .
                There are some proper horror stories about his time there and his inability to handle the slightest pressure or criticism .

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

The question time thing was have Morgan and Barton on , it was sort of coliseum tv

Next weeks qt panel
                  image.jpg

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Why the fuck is this thread still here?

MODS!! Delete this shit!!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      The question time thing was have Morgan and Barton on , it was sort of coliseum tv

Next weeks qt panel
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]11807[/ATTACH]

From Viz...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Scotland scored a cool goal last night...

And I bet he did it on purpose, didn't he? A shame Scotland won't take part in the World Cup when you see this...
                        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Now, who's going to win the Cup?

It should logically be Brasil, the organizers, but...

I see Belgium will be there, it's been such a long time since they last had a strong team, 1986... I hope they'll do well.

Maybe a couple of African teams will play their cards well.

The Germans, the Portuguese, the Italians and the Spannish will very probably go very far - maybe the Dutch and the English will too.
                          It seems to be very open anyway.

I'll wait till I see what team plays the catchiest game to have one to support.
                          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Now this asshole wants another term as FIFA president:

Visit ESPN for soccer live scores, highlights and news from all major soccer leagues. Stream games on ESPN and play Fantasy Soccer.

Sepp Blatter to stand for re-election
                            May 10, 2014

By Stephan Uersfeld, Germany Correspondent

The 78-year-old, who was speaking during a public discussion with Switzerland coach Ottmar Hitzfeld in Zurich, said he will seek re-election in May 2015.

"I want to do it," he said in Swiss newspaper Blick. "Because it is not over yet. My term might come to an end, but my mission is not finished."

Blatter, who had first joined FIFA in 1975 and took over the presidency from Joao Havelange in 1998, had earlier indicated that he was ready to stand down when his current term ends but more recently said he could continue.

UEFA president Michel Platini, who had been thought the most likely candidate to succeed Blatter, has yet to announce whether he will put his name forward for next year's elections but told Le Parisien last month he was confident he would be successful.

Meanwhile, Blatter also looked ahead to this summer's World Cup in Brazil during the event at the Ringier Pressezentrum.

"That's my 10th World Cup," he said. "My first one was in 1978. Brazil -- that will be something gigantic, something grand."

He played down fears that the tournament could be overshadowed by riots after the problems that occurred during the Confederations Cup in the country last year.

"Four years ago, ahead of the South Africa World Cup, everyone said that it's going to be dangerous everywhere. Nothing happened," Blatter said.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

That old fart needs to be kicked out. Who cares about this World Cup being his 10th, except it sounds damn way too many?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Another good thing about the World Cup is that my local club (Atlanta Silverbacks) will be playing a depleted Real Salt Lake team consisting mostly of a reserve squad, in the 4th round of the U.S. Open Cup (The American equivalent to the FA Cup). Which is the first time they will go up against an MLS team at Silverbacks Park.

Comment

Working...