X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jero
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Offensive style? The can't do any better. They want to attack but don't have enough quality!

The next post will be from DLN :-)))

Comment

• Wawazat
      ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Originally posted by Golden AWe
      ...the last Confederations cup was GRATE football earlier this year...for all the great teams involved...
      Agree, and the best team won !
      Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

We might have a chance to win it all this year.
        http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
        Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
        Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

[i]

1966 (final)
          1976 (final)
          1982 (final)
          1986 (final)
          1992 (final)
          2002 (final)

and we deserved it... [/B]
          You NEVER deserved it! Thats the problem. But Linecker is right about it!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
            1982 was really a pain in the ass that those fucking italians who played the most horrible football won the cup...getting into the second round without any victory...the semi final was a real classic and we won it because of our fighting spirit, and a french team shitting their pants when rummenigge came on the field...fuck schumacher for his foul on battiston...
            Ahem! The French led by 3:1, and could have killed the match with Battiston if Schumacher hadn't knocked him down (4 broken teeth, etc)... Everybody saw it, safe the referree.
            Anyway, the French would have been defeated by the Italian team in the final as well.

1986 argentina...we were too exhausted again...and schumacher had a "blackout"...
            Schumacher was a dirty bloke.
            They may have been exhausted, but do you remember how Maradona scored?

winners ALWAYS deserve their victories...as long as they're germans
            You fortunately let a few nations win now and then... Thanks for the leftovers!
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

so we are three here to hate bayern münchen...

and GA...you come close to berlin this summer, we'll meet! :bottle:
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                Ahem! The French led by 3:1, and could have killed the match with Battiston if Schumacher hadn't knocked him down (4 broken teeth, etc)...
                hey jérôme, you get nothing for "could's" and "if's" in life...and especially not in football...ask our dutch neighbour....he simply knows ALL about THAT...
                Roth Army Icon

Comment

• jero
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

hey jérôme, you get nothing for "could's" and "if's" in life...and especially not in football...ask our dutch neighbour....he simply knows ALL about THAT...
                  LMAO!

Jérôme the ref in that game was Dutch And you're right

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

you get nothing for "could's" and "if's" in life...and especially not in football...ask our dutch neighbour....he simply knows ALL about THAT...
                    Originally posted by jero
                    the ref in that game was Dutch And you're right
                    OK. I admit it, DLN, you won't ever change "history", but as Jero visibly saw the same match - just as you did, but with "German eyes" - I guess many observers remember about that incredible theft that was the Manschaft's victory over the "Blue" in the rotten 1982 semi-final. Sure it was Germany who played against Italy a few days later, but I don't think that it's all that counts.
                    I mean, I happen to be French, but I'm not speaking as a French man - which would be silly, and I'm really no chauvinist. It's just because I remember how it happened, plus the numerous replays I've seen ever since (French journalists are so masochist! ): to a neutral observer, it's obvious the German didn't deserve to get through.
                    It's that old opposition between the letter and the spirit, isn't it?
                    The letter: Germany qualified 3:3 (what's the score after "penalties"?).
                    The spirit: the German goal-keeper was allowed by the referee to act like a mad wrestler on the field, he was not excluded, etc.
                    So, certain results really look like thefts, though they are official... That's where soccer particularly stinks.

I also remember a tennis semi-final in Rome, in 1986 or 88, I'm not sure... Yannick Noah was serving a match point (one set all, 6:5, 40:15). Yann served an ace right on the intersection of the middle and serve lines. A good dozen replays, Noah getting mad, Lendl knowing it so well that the serve had hit the line, but both the line and chair referees never changed their fucked up minds. So, the official result was Lendl d. Noah, but the fucking truth was exactly the opposite.
                    That was not as important as a World Cup semi-final, but I think both injustices are basically similar. Some sports results are to be taken carefully.
                    Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 12-16-2005, 02:33 PM.
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

so we are three here to hate bayern münchen...

and GA...you come close to berlin this summer, we'll meet! :bottle:
                      That's a deal!
                      Originally posted by Cato
                      Golden, why are you FAT?
                      Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• jero
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

That's a deal!
                        Don't forget to wear your Bayern Munich shirt Golden Awe!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

That's a deal!
                          I know some good table dance bars down here
                          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Grant
                            Sniper
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Wawazat
                            Good luck anyway, i would really like to see Australia survive the first round along with Brazil.

An outsider going strong, hey you never know
                            Our main priority has got to be Japan in the first game. A win against them will set us up for entry into the 2nd round. Keeping Brazil scoreless almost like how the Yanks did in 1994 World Cup will be a tremendous achievement...but I'm just proud our boys will be playing them on the world stage. A showdown with Croatia will be awesome! We really got nothing lose.

Comment

• jero
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Grant
                              Our main priority has got to be Japan in the first game. A win against them will set us up for entry into the 2nd round. Keeping Brazil scoreless almost like how the Yanks did in 1994 World Cup will be a tremendous achievement...but I'm just proud our boys will be playing them on the world stage. A showdown with Croatia will be awesome! We really got nothing lose.
                              No worries Grant, with a coach like yours you will survive the first round!
                              is that grant Fisher???

Comment

• Grant
                                Sniper
                                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jero
                                No worries Grant, with a coach like yours you will survive the first round!
                                is that grant Fisher???
                                Thanks jero! Guus is pretty much a hero to us for coming on to take the job as coach in only a few months leading up the qualifier and gaining the trust of the players and the nation to knock the Uruguayians out. After the 2nd leg match when we got through, the crowd chanted his name from afar. He is confident we can do well next year.
                                Nah, no this is not the Grant Fisher. That's always caused problems for me here lol.

Comment

Working...