X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm still not able to really talk about the Scotland England match at the weekend.

It was emotional...

Last edited by Seshmeister; 06-11-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What ever that dude's drinking, I'll take a few pints
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

These games are always hard , the minnows always up their game. It's understandable if you haven't played a tournament since Archie gemmil drunkenly tripped over the ball against an over rated Dutch team every game against the "big teams" is a cup final.

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It was the best 3 minutes of my life, and I've had a lot of good 3 minute experiences..

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
            What ever that dude's drinking, I'll take a few pints
            Compared to the 150 people in the bar I was in, his reaction was pretty restrained...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
              These games are always hard , the minnows always up their game.
              Talking of minnows, I wouldn't think at the height of his career Griffiths would walk away from Champions League football to play at a second tier provincial English club...

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It was the best 3 minutes of my life, and I've had a lot of good 3 minute experiences..

3 mins , yeah gemmil did it twice as well

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Talking of minnows, I wouldn't think at the height of his career Griffiths would walk away from Champions League football to play at a second tier provincial English club...

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/...iker-1-8590280
                  I take you subtle hit on board but I have seen a lot of top flight Scottish football this season and it is of a shocking standard , I mean my team were kicked to fuck in the championship but it was better standard than some of the North of the border games. One ground Celtic played at you could see the ships coming in to dock , better than the game

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Inverness Caledonian might be the ground !?!? It's like an amateur one but with a lovely view

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

My mates season ticket I get use of is at the top of the main stand , birds actually fly below it . It's so high I can see the train coming from the coast that I will be going home on coming to Newcastle . I should have took Elvis to the footy, I could have proved the curvature of the earth from up there

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        I take you subtle hit on board but I have seen a lot of top flight Scottish football this season and it is of a shocking standard , I mean my team were kicked to fuck in the championship but it was better standard than some of the North of the border games. One ground Celtic played at you could see the ships coming in to dock , better than the game
                        Hamilton's ground only has 2 sides to it and ours at Thistle has nothing behind one of the goals these days, sad times. You get a slightly false impression at some of these matches on TV because often there are only a few cameras and a lot of the coverage is coming from the biggest main stand looking out at the sparser areas but yeah it does look terrible sometimes.

Celtic could just about hold their own in the English premiership, season 2 when the money came in they would do well but the rest at the moment are piss poor. They all get knocked out of the UEFA cup before the league season starts. There is almost no TV money up here which is the big difference. Also there are far too many teams for the size of the country. Surprisingly I think by population Scotland still has one of the highest weekly football match attendances in the world, more than England.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Am not sure about celtic , mainly because Brendan Rogers is a horrible person in a profession full of them he manages to stand out.
                          They play great against a big European team once a year and then are terrible against the dross in the home league. The may never get beat again but in the land of the blind the one eyed twat is Brendan Rogers.
                          Last edited by vandeleur; 06-12-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Estonian team leads 1 : 0 after 15 seconds... without even touching the ball.

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Captain of the Australian team shows that women footballers are just as smart as their male counterparts...

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Smiley face

Comment

Working...