X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Wawazat
      ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Originally posted by jero
      Well Wawazat, they aint coming back!
      But do you want the snaileating pussy actors from Portugal to win then?
      i actually voted Portugal 2:1 France

btw nothing wrong with snails

you just need a lot of them
      Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• kentuckyklira
        Veteran
        • Sep 2004

And the food taste like shit .
        Yeah, that must be the reason it´s been my favorite place for years now. Who knows, I might have taste bud cancer. But then, a person from country full of french fry vending machines might not be the most reliable expert on good food!
        http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• kentuckyklira
          Veteran
          • Sep 2004

For a nation of pigs, it's funny they don't eat them
          For a nation of cheese, it´s funny you don´t smell worse than you do!

Comment

• kentuckyklira
            Veteran
            • Sep 2004

me neither
            Ain´t it strange how jero constantly mentions fags but then posts pics of good-looking German chicks!??!

You might have something confused there dude!

Comment

• kentuckyklira
              Veteran
              • Sep 2004

Well Wawazat, they aint coming back!
              But do you want the snaileating pussy actors from Portugal to win then?
              Snails are yummy, but I guess frikandel speciaal has ruined you for good food!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat
                i actually voted Portugal 2:1 France

btw nothing wrong with snails

you just need a lot of them
                Yesh, yesh... The Portugesh will beesh shmokedsh by the Froggeesh tonightsh, trutsh meesh!
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Well, now it's got a bit old, and it's totally out of purpose, but as I promised Jero to do so,, here's a pic of the gig I gave with my band on June 21st.
                  It's just the pic that was published with an 8-line article in the paper, 8 days after.
                  I still have to see the pics a couple of girlfriends took that night.
                  I'm sorry, it's a bit blurred, and I cut the sax player and the guitar player in case they wouldn't agree having their faces displayed on the net.
                  posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                  posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

And here's the pics of Betty Page that we used on our posters.

There were some guys who didn't know us and asked where were the fuck "the girls" were, and I had a kickass time answering them a couple of times that "they" were on their way from the airport but they had better be away by the time "they'd" be there because "they" could only stand the presence of real handsome men!

Comment

• jero
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                      Well, now it's got a bit old, and it's totally out of purpose, but as I promised Jero to do so,, here's a pic of the gig I gave with my band on June 21st.
                      It's just the pic that was published with an 8-line article in the paper, 8 days after.
                      I still have to see the pics a couple of girlfriends took that night.
                      I'm sorry, it's a bit blurred, and I cut the sax player and the guitar player in case they wouldn't agree having their faces displayed on the net.
                      Thanks man, what kind of music do you play?

Comment

• jero
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
                        Ain´t it strange how jero constantly mentions fags but then posts pics of good-looking German chicks!??!

You might have something confused there dude!
                        Ahh you jumped in way to late. You don't get the joke.

Comment

• jero
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
                          Snails are yummy, but I guess frikandel speciaal has ruined you for good food!
                          It's clear that you live close to the Dutch border! I agree 100% better 10 snails then 1 broodje frikandel speciaal

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Well, sorry, I won't spam this thread further, then again Jero had told me to.

I hope I will bless football again tonight, like I did last Saturday after France-Brasil when I met a delicious young woman who came to my home afterwards. We must meet again tonight.
                            I'm in "larv", bros.
                            Allez les Bleus.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Thanks man, what kind of music do you play?
                              Cheers! We basically play rock 'n' roll, 70s-like, you know, Flamin' Groovies style.
                              There's something peculiar, the fact the guitarist won't play any solos, so I take them on the harmonica or, more often, the saxo player takes them.
                              It's my 10th band in 16 years, you see, and this one is the softest I've ever been in.
                              Maybe I'm getting old. :eek:

Comment

• jero
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

And in larv! be careful my brother!

Comment

Working...