doesn't get the call...

holds his ankle for 10 minutes...

goes off the side of the field...

the literally spray water on his leg...

and he's back on the field...

c'mon...
    Happy birthday Pojo!

Comment

• 69000 people in the stadium! DLN are you there?

Comment

• I agree...if all the officials would have been like this...I probably would have watched more...

so much for that...

anyways...

thanks for the B-Day compliments...still have a few days though...

Italy just scored...but was offsides...wow...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• I am not a fan, I don't even pretend ... but what a site it is.

I am watching now ... OT and now a red card.

Zidane ... who may have just played his last game.

But the head butt ... wow.

Comment

• Yeah dude...that was pretty fucking cool...

but damn stupid...

that takes him out of the shootout no????

This is the fucking SuperBowl to most of the world...lmfao...and I'm flicking between this and NASCAR...

I guess this is a really big deal for Italy because a lot of their players may be getting suspended?

for doping?

or some shit...

fucking faggot divers if you ask me...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Oh yeah, out of the shootout, and their captain.

They just went to the shootout. First since '94.

Comment

• lol ... preempting the Hard-On Open looks like ...

Comment

• italy lost the shootout in 1994...

I'm not a big France fan...

but...

I don't want Italy to win...I can't stand the way they play...

if they win...

I want the head butt guy to run back on the field and start taking people out...

Comment

• Italy up 1-0...easy...

now 1-1...easy...

someone will guess lucky...and win this thing...

Comment

• 2-1 Italy...again...a goalie hasn't touched the ball yet...

Comment

• Wow...off the fucking crossbar...

damn it...

Comment

• shit...one more locks it up...at least a tie...

Comment

• 3-2...need a stop...right here...

Comment

• Well...

they win with one more...

or a miss....

Comment

• France makes it...christ...lmfao...

down to this...

Comment

Working...
                                X