Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

What a moment...

GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!

Fuck that...

fucking divers...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Italy makes this one .... and whoa nellie ...

ITALY WORLD CUP CHAMPS 2006!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

and here are two american boys who could give a shit less...lmfao...

seems silly to come down to a penalty kick...no?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

okay...there are Italians running around in their fucking tighty whities...

figures...refs are getting medals...gold medals...more than likely for giving Italy the cup for all the bullshit calls in the first 2 rounds...

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Hell yeah ... I can say that I've seen all I wanted to.

The spectacle of the stadium and the fans ... of this game ... kept me watching today.

But I think I watched today longer than I had the entire tourney.

Comment

• Figs
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

I was SHOCKED that it came down to penalty kicks...

I would have NEVER predicted that!

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Zidane is a madman.

He made himself immortal in World Cup history for the wrong reasons tonight.

Well, it`s been fun, guys.

See you in four years.

South Africa 2010 (?).
                sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                  Veteran
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  okay...there are Italians running around in their fucking tighty whities...

figures...refs are getting medals...gold medals...more than likely for giving Italy the cup for all the bullshit calls in the first 2 rounds...
                  Truth so pure.

What does this final tell us about football, us and more so Australia, Ghana and a few other underdogs who deserved more?

If you have a name in football you can do all the acting, complaining, little fouls behind the ref´s back and disrespectful gestures that you want to without getting punished for it. But just play for a team like Trinidad and you´ll get carded for the slightest display of discontent over a ref´s decision. If ref´s calls had been the same for all, a player like Gatuso wouldn´t have seen the end of any of the matches he played in.

Not since the infamous "hand of God" has a team less deserved to win the world cup than Italy this time.

And I could almost puke when I hear people try to excuse Italy´s playing with stuff like, "well that´s the way they play, and they´ve always played"! As if that makes it any better!

Strange, how other sports, like ice hockey and bicycle racing, allow video reruns in tricky situations without their popularity going down the drain or chaos and confusion taking over!

Wait and see, tomorrow Juventus, AC Milan and Lazio will get off with some minor fines and Italy will pretend it´s football rules the world in all aspects!

That said, Zidane is an idiot! Shame on him as well!
                  Last edited by kentuckyklira; 07-09-2006, 05:39 PM.
                  http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

All this criticism of Zidane can you imagine the fucking stress on that guy. You have 60 million people totally relyin on you. You saw his fucking anguish when his header was saved a few minutes earlier. Then you get baited by some effiminate Italian homo.

My big problem with Zidane is that he had a few seconds to think about it and still did it. He knows there are over 70 TV cameras on him. If you are going to lose it for fuck sake head but him in the face. If you are going to throw away your game and put yourself up in disgrace then break his fucking nose at least.

Who the fuck buts someone in the chest?

Also the Italian held his nose at first. Then it takes him 5 minutes to recover from a head but in the chest.

Ludicrous but very typical of Italian footballers.

I started the final pretty much neutral but Italy went back to their tedious anti football shit and I was supporting France.

Cheers!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Well...a friend of mine said a week or so ago...

that the only way the Italian soccer could be saved was for them to win the Cup...

and he wouldn't be surprised if the politics wouldn't lead them to that end...

This was right after they won their group...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
                        Zidane is a madman.

He made himself immortal in World Cup history for the wrong reasons tonight.

Well, it`s been fun, guys.

See you in four years.

South Africa 2010 (?).
                        So who do you think we'll knock out of Euro 2008. France or Italy?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

No doubt Sesh...no fucking doubt...

I actually thought in the last game I saw them play that they were a different team...

but they were very...very special today...

cunts...

and...lmfao...good comment on the head butt as well...he should have at least fucking drove him into the ground and broken his fucking back or neck...lmfao...

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                            Veteran
                            • Sep 2004

Well, at least before the game, I did what most hairy backed Italian midgets can only dream of,

had sex with a tall, slim and attractive blonde. It pays to treat ex-girlfriends well!
                            http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

fucking divers...an (english) statistic proved that the spaghettis had more divers than any other team in the world cup...

I'm sure that the italian fucker said something bad about zidane's mother so he felt his algerian blood rising and gave him the head butt...too bad he didn't do it in that fucker's face. if you get kicked off with a red card anyway you should at least break a nose or something...

we had a great time here! al...please rename this thread in the "official european cup"-thread and leave it where it is

and you are all fags...
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Just out of curiousity...

when in the fuck is the euro cup?

Comment

Working...