X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jero
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

So, it's over! man this thread needs to stay!
    It's now the official European Cup thread!
    Al rename it and make it sticky for your fag football brothers.

Comment

• Grant
      Sniper
      • Feb 2005

Does anyone know yet what was actually said to Zidane?

Comment

• jero
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Grant
        The DLR Army word of this football thread

"YOU FAG"

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Jerome,
          how is it going? At least you could do your homework nice and quiet

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Grant
            The lastest rumor is he called him a terrorist.

Zidane being a Algerian Muslim got a bit upset.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              Wait...you already have the draw for something happening in 2 years?

So, isn't Italy in some trouble though? OR has that really cleared itself out?
              The finals of the tournament are in 2008, the qualiifiers start in a couple of months. These things take years thats part of the reason people get so excited about them. The USA had to play 20 matches just to qualify for the World cup finals....

Italy is not in trouble as an international team, just some club(or franchise as you would say) owners and football agents.

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Great picture....

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Golden AWe
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Hahah...a sad ending for Zidane's marvellous career...people say you can't compare him to someone like Maradona and Pele but I disagree a bit, football overall is much tougher and demanding these days, the skill level overall is a lot wider and tougher than it was 20-30 years ago...in other words, it was easier to be superior back then...and Zidane has won pretty much everything...all hail the terrorist.

I lost most of my interest on the games at the semi-final, when Germany lost but watched the final anyway...I would say that despite not wanting the italians to win, I had betted on them finishing first and France finishing second and won over 330 euros with it...I think especially Pirlo, Cannavaro and Bouffon played a perfect tournament...
                    Originally posted by Cato
                    Golden, why are you FAT?
                    Originally posted by lesfunk
                    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      So who do you think we'll knock out of Euro 2008. France or Italy?
                      Ha!

At least Walter will have a reasonable chance with the boo-boys because of the strength of the group, unlike Bertie Vogts.

The next time we`ll be in the Euros or the World Cup, we`ll be co-hosting it.
                      sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jero
                        Jerome,
                        how is it going? At least you could do your homework nice and quiet
                        He he!

I've been done with exam papers for a dozen days now.

Yesterday night I was at the pub with pals, and we kept on partying despite the defeat.

A dude kept pissing me off for a few minutes about crap that I don't even remember. I ended up pushing him pretty hard away, and he hit the wall in a big boom! just below the large screen. I remember watching that jerk lying still on the floor for a few seconds with folks looking after him.
                        Well, I was scared for a couple of seconds that I might have injured that cunt - not that I cared (as far as brain damage there's nothing more to do), but because of any possible legal action...
                        The jerk was eventually put back on his feet, and there was a heavy ambience from then on.
                        I never fight, but it's just that I had to deal with the crap of an insisting prick and, well, I didn't dose my gesture at all.
                        At least I'm glad not to have smashed my fist on his bloody face with the same force. :eek:
                        One of the jerk's buddies came and told me I had been wrong and so on... He visibly wished he could have avenged the other dude.
                        That's the kind of shit that will happen when everybody is out on such a night, including that kind of cunts.
                        I normally avoid reacting that way 100% of the time. But it's strange, I still think I had the right reaction, given those circumstances.

As for the final, the Italian team didn't steal their victory (just for once ), and yes, the night was caaaalm.

Cheers!
                        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Hellraiser!
                          Groupie
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by hotdog@ a shake
                          I fucked ur mutha in da ASS and she had YOU...
                          Yah Materazzi
                          www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• jero
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                            He he!

I've been done with exam papers for a dozen days now.

Yesterday night I was at the pub with pals, and we kept on partying despite the defeat.

A dude kept pissing me off for a few minutes about crap that I don't even remember. I ended up pushing him pretty hard away, and he hit the wall in a big boom! just below the large screen. I remember watching that jerk lying still on the floor for a few seconds with folks looking after him.
                            Well, I was scared for a couple of seconds that I might have injured that cunt - not that I cared (as far as brain damage there's nothing more to do), but because of any possible legal action...
                            The jerk was eventually put back on his feet, and there was a heavy ambience from then on.
                            I never fight, but it's just that I had to deal with the crap of an insisting prick and, well, I didn't dose my gesture at all.
                            At least I'm glad not to have smashed my fist on his bloody face with the same force. :eek:
                            One of the jerk's buddies came and told me I had been wrong and so on... He visibly wished he could have avenged the other dude.
                            That's the kind of shit that will happen when everybody is out on such a night, including that kind of cunts.
                            I normally avoid reacting that way 100% of the time. But it's strange, I still think I had the right reaction, given those circumstances.

As for the final, the Italian team didn't steal their victory (just for once ), and yes, the night was caaaalm.

Cheers!
                            Cool man! When I get in situations like that I allways threaten that Lee Natra will soon be there and kick him in the balls with his high heels and his purse! Now that scares them of all the time

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jero
                              Cool man! When I get in situations like that I allways threaten that Lee Natra will soon be there and kick him in the balls with his high heels and his purse! Now that scares them of all the time
                              OK, next time I'll think about it. It's much less risky.
                              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• jero
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Comment

Working...