This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Wow can you imagine the uproar if he had?
    You really think he cares about uproar?

Comment

• How would you feel when MCBeer, MCDonut & MCPussy fucked up your final! But you're like the Dutch! You never, and we don't reach finals anymore
      Last edited by jero; 07-10-2006, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jero
        Lynch that dude when you see him Jerome! He deserves it.
        How would I feel when some asshole can't control his behaviour in a fucking final of the world cup! He isn't really French anyway....
        All today's papers titled "Merci Zidane", with no apparent eagerness.
        The whole team were received by Chirac ( ), it was no real celebration, but the players looked obviously puzzled.
        I saw a TV debate 2 hours ago, about this World Cup in general and Zidane's "gesture" in particular...
        All agreed about him having to publicly apologize.
        They showed folks who were interviewed on the Champs Elysees, and every time there were kids who stopped and said with their thumbs up and a wide smile: "Ouais, Zidane! Coup de boule, coup de boule! Allez Zidane!"
        I don't find the English for "coup de boule", but you guess what it means.
        The guests in the debate considered that he has to make apologies, because of the huge impact he's got on kids it would have a dramatic influence on them. Whatever their idol does, he's right to do it in kids's minds.

And, er, yes, Zidane is French. A real Frenchman. No doubt.
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
          All today's papers titled "Merci Zidane", with no apparent eagerness.
          The whole team were received by Chirac ( ), it was no real celebration, but the players looked obviously puzzled.
          I saw a TV debate 2 hours ago, about this World Cup in general and Zidane's "gesture" in particular...
          All agreed about him having to publicly apologize.
          They showed folks who were interviewed on the Champs Elysees, and every time there were kids who stopped and said with their thumbs up and a wide smile: "Ouais, Zidane! Coup de boule, coup de boule! Allez Zidane!"
          I don't find the English for "coup de boule", but you guess what it means.
          The guests in the debate considered that he has to make apologies, because of the huge impact he's got on kids it would have a dramatic influence on them. Whatever their idol does, he's right to do it in kids's minds.

And, er, yes, Zidane is French. A real Frenchman. No doubt.
          if he's French! We've won the worldcup many times! We were Germans for 5 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellraiser!
            That´s why Ukraine was the first team to qualify to this World Cup. Easy, easy group!!!
            Turkey, Greece and Denmark are all better/as good teams than/as the Asian and African teams in this tournament...
            Originally posted by Cato
            Golden, why are you FAT?
            Originally posted by lesfunk
            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

if he's French! We've won the worldcup many times! We were Germans for 5 years
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                Lee Natra, some German Dutchy died today! Rudi Carell has passed away at the age of 72 (72 years to late )

Comment

Lee Natra, some German Dutchy died today! Rudi Carell has passed away at the age of 72 (72 years to late )
                  c'mon...he was cool...
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Cool?? He belongs to our granny, not to us DLN!

Comment

• But see it as a present! We gave you the lamest Dutchmen and the Germand love it!
                      Just kidding!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden AWe
                        Turkey, Greece and Denmark are all better/as good teams than/as the Asian and African teams in this tournament...
                        Yes! They´re better than Arabia, Togo, Tunisia, Japan and Angola!

Ghana and Ivory Coast are as good as Greece and cia!!
                        www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• This world cup was easier than 2002!!!
                          www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                            I agree!

That jerk's aim was to have Zidane out, no matter how, and he had what he wanted.
                            In retrospect, I think he should have hit his head instead, if he had to be sent off anyway...
                            Too bad Materazzi wasn´t right. If Zidane really was a terrorist with good connections to the Marseille mafia, Materazzi would have been kneecapped by now!
                            http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Great picture....

Did everyone miss the gag...

Comment

• LMFAO...great...couldn't look long enogh at that picture without feeling like I gonna puke...
                                Roth Army Icon

Comment

Working...
                                X