X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jero
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Jerome, Wawazat, DLN, Sheshmeister and evrybody else...

Ok guys, let's get the party started again!
    Coming saturday matches for qualifing for the EC!
    Holland vs Bulgary

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jero
      Jerome, Wawazat, DLN, Sheshmeister and evrybody else...

Ok guys, let's get the party started again!
      Coming saturday matches for qualifing for the EC!
      Holland vs Bulgary
      Go Holland!

The Bulgarian team will eat up their yoghurts with the cartons.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jero
        It was Holland, and they won.
        Holland and who?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Holland and who?

Flabby yoghurt?
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Scotland 1:0 France

No, you don't need glasses.

I raise my pint to the mighty Scots!
            Where's Sesh? Partying, must be!

Scotland becomes ranked number one in the group, by the way.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

Flabby yoghurt?

No it was Scotland and Spain, Holland were nowhere close.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Scotland 1, France 0 - Hampden becomes the park de triomphe
                JEREMY WATSON

SCOTLAND last night became the best football team in the world. Or that's how the Tartan Army will be describing it today anyway.

Just a few weeks ago France beat Italy, the new World Champions in a Euro 2008 qualifier. Yesterday, in a remarkable result at Hampden Park in the same competition, Scotland beat France 1-0, a scoreline which the loveable logic of the fan now dictates puts the Scots at the top of the global footballing tree.

Frivolity aside, it ranks as one of the best results in Scottish footballing history, putting Scotland on top of Group B with nine points and no defeats.

Hampden erupted in the 67th minute when a corner swung in from the right and landed at the feet of Celtic defender Gary Caldwell. Under pressure from a defender, he still managed to swing his right leg and ram the ball home from eight yards.

For a split second the ground was almost silent. Then there was a general realisation that Scotland were in front. Even Caldwell seemed stunned when he wheeled away to celebrate his strike. Hampden went crazy. Saltires and Lions Rampant emblazoned the stands in a display of Scottish passion not seen since the rugby squad beat England at Murrayfield earlier this year.

France did not have an answer despite more than 20 minutes of further play. The final whistle brought celebrations throughout Scotland. At the Three Sisters pub, on Edinburgh's Cowgate, drinkers were ecstatic as the astonishing game came to an end.

Paul McLaughlin, a student from Glasgow, said: "It was brilliant. We have won three games out of three. What more can you ask?" When the goal was scored, taxi driver Billy Ramsay had to stop his cab outside the pub and let his fares out without paying so he could watch the end of the game.

He said: "I had a few Polish guys in the back and I just started tooting the horn. I just let them out at the Three Sisters and didn't even charge them.

I just had to catch the last 20 minutes. It's a great night for Scotland."

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

What a party last night!

Strangers were hugging each other in the street, the whole place went fucking crazy!!!

After Scotland missing out on the World Cup everyone loved this.

I feel pretty hungover but happy.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Congratulations to England too for managing to fight out a draw at home against Macedonia...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Are those rumours of Beckam playing in Toronto, Canada true?

The new NASL?

I would love that.

That was the best soccer ever played on this continent.

Well, some Gold Cup games against Mexico were not bad.
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

George Best in the NASL

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U2HWUbFGHMU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U2HWUbFGHMU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tTMzwSCn1L4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tTMzwSCn1L4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

From 1 minute in to this clip you get a flavor of the partying here last night that went on all night!

Status Quo? WTF?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8IUu3JtOUXU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8IUu3JtOUXU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              From 1 minute in to this clip you get a flavor of the partying here last night that went on all night!

Status Quo? WTF?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8IUu3JtOUXU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8IUu3JtOUXU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                              I wish I'd been in Glasgow yesterday night.
                              In fact, I wish I were there many times in a year.
                              Scotland's my first second home.
                              Thanks to the Scottish 11 to have done that, I mean kicking those multi-millionaire fags's asses... How I dig it!

Comment

• jero
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

thats was quite a saturday!
                                Lot's of beers and goals..

Comment

Working...