• Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    lol...fuck you!!! jani lane...take that, FAG

I never get tired of that pic...
    Two fags holding a cup... Muh? The World Cup? Keep that one carefully, DLN, because there will never be another one!
    All football players are fags, anyway. In what other sport do they kiss and grope each others that much, huh? And why do they always spend so much time lying on the grass moaning as if they were getting their livers pulled out, before running away like a rabbit a wink of an eye later?

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      Two fags holding a cup... Muh? The World Cup? Keep that one carefully, DLN, because there will never be another one!
      All football players are fags, anyway. In what other sport do they kiss and grope each others that much, huh? And why do they always spend so much time lying on the grass moaning as if they were getting their livers pulled out, before running away like a rabbit a wink of an eye later?

lol...and remember that player in the spanish league kissing another's dick during their celebration of a goal...must have been the dutch influence in barcelona, I guess...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Wawazat
        ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

You pot-head pixie
        Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

hey jérôme...you haven't signed up yet in our rotharmy-team?
          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat
            You pot-head pixie
            I've seen them do that, I swear, haven't you?

lol...and remember that player in the spanish league kissing another's dick during their celebration of a goal...must have been the dutch influence in barcelona, I guess...
            And this is only what can be seen... Imagine the showers in the locker rooms!

hey jérôme...you haven't signed up yet in our rotharmy-team?
            OK, I'll have a look at where and what for. But I'd rather tell you, I won't step in the locker room!

Ach!... Deutsch... Das wird nicht einfach sein! Aber ich wird es erzählen. Ist es korrekt oder nicht?

Antworten sie mir, schneller!!

Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 01-31-2006, 01:50 PM.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

That's it, ich habe mitglied geworden.

I entered scores as far as the "German" group, but a goddamn Telekom Scheize spam came spamming the page.

Ich will da später zurück gehen!

Comment

• Wawazat
                ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

I've seen them do that, I swear, haven't you?

I see them right now, they´re everywhere

[i]Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                Ach!... Deutsch... Das wird nicht einfach sein! Aber ich wird es erzählen. Ist es korrekt oder nicht?

Antworten sie mir, schneller!!

JAWOLL
                Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

jérôme, you are cracking me up...you are the fucking MAN!!! lol...thumbs up
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• jero
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

You caught that on video and watching it every day! Don't you Natra?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
                      You caught that on video and watching it every day! Don't you Natra?
                      I was watching "eurosport" this morning WorldCup legends...england vs cameroon (1990)...great match...
                      Roth Army Icon

Comment

• jero
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

This one? With Eddy Murphy as goalkeeper!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

I was watching "eurosport" this morning WorldCup legends...england vs cameroon (1990)...great match...
                          Rogeeeer Miillaaaaaa! What a player! Remember him dancing with the corner flag? How fun it was!

And I don't recall him kissing or groping his team-mates's balls.

Comment

• jero
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

But lee Natra does!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jero
                              This one? With Eddy Murphy as goalkeeper!
                              They almost had an all-star team, if you add Roger Milla who is more popular in Cameroon than the pope and Yannick Noah altogether... But they didn't win the match.
                              An all-star team doesn't mean much sometimes - take France during the last championship...

Comment

• jero
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

yep, first round knocked out! But Holland was'nt even there!! I don't know what is worse.

Comment

Working...