Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151652102 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 5061

Thread: The Official European Football Thread

  1. #41
    FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Jérôme Frenchise's Avatar
    Member No
    9783
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:21 PM
    Location
    Frogland
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,858
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    709
    Thanked 402 Times in 300 Posts


    Rep Power
    25
    This thread needs some French team bashing.
    Come on buds, I'd love it, really. I'm no chauvinist, and don't really care about football... My fave humorist once said: chimpanzees have too many hands, and not enough feet to lower themselves playing football...
    Pierre Desproges: 1 soccer: 0
    He also said that the IQ of a football player was very rarely higher than his anal temperature (in Celsius, of course )...
    Pierre Desproges: 2 soccer: 0

    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  2. #42
    Cannonballer
    Groupie
    JJMcClure's Avatar
    Member No
    12815
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Last Online
    04-18-2016 @ 05:20 PM
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    65
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    15
    You've gotta love it when the English media are talking as if England are into the semi finals already. Will they never learn? I see Trinidad and Tobago giving them grief and Sweden absolutely destroying them - Ibrahimovic and Freddie Llungberg will be too hot to handle. My gut says Argentina, I think they'll have a good tournament. But if Marco Van Basten can rub off any of his old magic onto the Dutch squad I think they could also be there. Can't wait.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  3. #43
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    International Playboy
    conmee's Avatar
    Member No
    5
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Last Online
    11-03-2019 @ 02:36 PM
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,926
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 492 Times in 277 Posts


    Rep Power
    23
    Brethren and Sistren,

    I thought there was a rule in this forum... no stickies for SOCCER or AUSTRALIAN/CANADIAN based teams.... didn't you get the memo? lmao

    GO IRISH!!!

    Icon.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  4. #44
    1-555-CONFIDE
    Head Fluffer
    BOMBER's Avatar
    Member No
    9038
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    01-27-2008 @ 07:46 PM
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Age
    45
    Posts
    420
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    16
    I'm glad after finally making the World Cup after 32 years of not being there,that we have drawn the easy beats Brazil in our group.
    Should be a piece of cake.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  5. #45
    Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    DavidLeeNatra's Avatar
    Member No
    41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 AM
    Location
    Berlin - Germany
    Age
    51
    Posts
    10,702
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 902 Times in 575 Posts


    Rep Power
    35
    good lord...we will have MUCH fun in this thread ....
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  6. #46
    Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    DavidLeeNatra's Avatar
    Member No
    41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 AM
    Location
    Berlin - Germany
    Age
    51
    Posts
    10,702
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 902 Times in 575 Posts


    Rep Power
    35
    Originally posted by Soul Reaper
    a bit bitter, aren't we?!
    at least none of our THREE titles comes with such a blemish...:bottle:

  7. #47
    Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    DavidLeeNatra's Avatar
    Member No
    41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 AM
    Location
    Berlin - Germany
    Age
    51
    Posts
    10,702
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 902 Times in 575 Posts


    Rep Power
    35
    Originally posted by jero
    Oh yeah, the last European championship! Germany first round out! You people better get used to it! Oh man, I love those Chechz!
    we call it "böhmen"

  8. #48
    Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    DavidLeeNatra's Avatar
    Member No
    41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 AM
    Location
    Berlin - Germany
    Age
    51
    Posts
    10,702
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 902 Times in 575 Posts


    Rep Power
    35
    this thread needs some bad jokes...

    why do dutch kids have such looooooooooooooong ears? from the parents holding them up towards the german border saying "look...there lives the world champion"

  9. #49
    On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    jero's Avatar
    Member No
    184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Homeland Van Halen
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 112 Times in 97 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    this thread needs some bad jokes...

    why do dutch kids have such looooooooooooooong ears? from the parents holding them up towards the german border saying "look...there lives the world champion"
    But that was years and years ago! And it will never happen again!
    And you know that DLN!
    The last time we've lost from Germany was in 1996!! Thats a decade ago
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  10. #50
    On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    jero's Avatar
    Member No
    184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Homeland Van Halen
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 112 Times in 97 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Originally posted by BOMBER
    I'm glad after finally making the World Cup after 32 years of not being there,that we have drawn the easy beats Brazil in our group.
    Should be a piece of cake.
    With Hiddink as the coach you will! last WC he made South Korea forth after winning from all those super football nations!

  11. #51
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    International Playboy
    conmee's Avatar
    Member No
    5
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Last Online
    11-03-2019 @ 02:36 PM
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,926
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 492 Times in 277 Posts


    Rep Power
    23
    The one thing my Dutch and German colleagues agree on here is that all the old washed-up players go to Italy!!! haha... and they also tell me that Italy is boring to watch... defense-focus on an already low-scoring sport.

    GO MANCHESTER U!!!! (that's a team, right?) lmao

    That is all.

    Icon.

  12. #52
    Sheep Pen Pack Rat
    ROCKSTAR

    Wawazat's Avatar
    Member No
    14963
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    07-15-2015 @ 04:51 AM
    Location
    Exile On Mean Street
    Posts
    5,274
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts


    Rep Power
    20
    Originally posted by jero
    With Hiddink as the coach you will! last WC he made South Korea forth after winning from all those super football nations!
    4th place is the ultimate dutch dream

    perhaps close to reality
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  13. #53
    On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    jero's Avatar
    Member No
    184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Homeland Van Halen
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 112 Times in 97 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Originally posted by Wawazat
    4th place is the ultimate dutch dream

    perhaps close to reality
    For South Korea it was!

  14. #54
    On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    jero's Avatar
    Member No
    184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Homeland Van Halen
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 112 Times in 97 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Originally posted by conmee


    GO MANCHESTER U!!!! (that's a team, right?) lmao

    That is all.

    Icon. [/B]
    Yep, with the Nr. 1 striker Ruud van Nistelrooy!

  15. #55
    Sheep Pen Pack Rat
    ROCKSTAR

    Wawazat's Avatar
    Member No
    14963
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    07-15-2015 @ 04:51 AM
    Location
    Exile On Mean Street
    Posts
    5,274
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts


    Rep Power
    20
    Originally posted by jero
    Yep, with the Nr. 1 striker Ruud van Nistelrooy!
    good job in current Champions league LMFAO

  16. #56
    Sheep Pen Pack Rat
    ROCKSTAR

    Wawazat's Avatar
    Member No
    14963
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    07-15-2015 @ 04:51 AM
    Location
    Exile On Mean Street
    Posts
    5,274
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts


    Rep Power
    20
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    By request, renamed and a sticky.
    THX great, we will discuss soccer and behave like....

    thx anyway

  17. #57
    On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    jero's Avatar
    Member No
    184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Homeland Van Halen
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 112 Times in 97 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Originally posted by Wawazat
    good job in current Champions league LMFAO
    he saves his powers for teh World Cup!

    Man I love this thread!!!

  18. #58
    On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    jero's Avatar
    Member No
    184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Homeland Van Halen
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 112 Times in 97 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    My fave humorist once said: chimpanzees have too many hands, and not enough feet to lower themselves playing football...
    Pierre Desproges: 1 soccer: 0
    He also said that the IQ of a football player was very rarely higher than his anal temperature (in Celsius, of course )...
    Pierre Desproges: 2 soccer: 0

    here is a pic of the wife of the midfielder Karembeu:
    Pierre Desproges: 2 soccer 170

  19. #59
    FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Jérôme Frenchise's Avatar
    Member No
    9783
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:21 PM
    Location
    Frogland
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,858
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    709
    Thanked 402 Times in 300 Posts


    Rep Power
    25
    Originally posted by jero
    here is a pic of the wife of the midfielder Karembeu:
    Pierre Desproges: 2 soccer 170
    Well... that's right.

  20. #60
    On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    jero's Avatar
    Member No
    184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Homeland Van Halen
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 112 Times in 97 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    And Jerome,

    they live in France, so go get her. She might like Pierre Desproges :-)

  21. #61
    Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    DavidLeeNatra's Avatar
    Member No
    41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 AM
    Location
    Berlin - Germany
    Age
    51
    Posts
    10,702
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 902 Times in 575 Posts


    Rep Power
    35
    Originally posted by jero
    But that was years and years ago! And it will never happen again!
    And you know that DLN!
    The last time we've lost from Germany was in 1996!! Thats a decade ago
    1988 is almost two decades ago...and that lousy title is the only one you EVER won...

    and there is nothing more boring than italian football...trappatoni is in germany again and the VFB stuttgart is playing "cattenagio" like 0:0 games...up the premier league!!!

  22. #62
    On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    jero's Avatar
    Member No
    184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Homeland Van Halen
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 112 Times in 97 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    1988 is almost two decades ago...and that lousy title is the only one you EVER won...
    I know that my friend, but everybody in the whole world remembers us for playing the most attracting football in the world (74, 78, 88, 90, 2000), beautiful goals, superplayers, and a technique........ARGGGHHHH the best! I agree we did not win much, but they played the best football!

    The only thing we know the Germans from is inventing The Schwalbe!


  23. #63
    Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    DavidLeeNatra's Avatar
    Member No
    41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 AM
    Location
    Berlin - Germany
    Age
    51
    Posts
    10,702
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 902 Times in 575 Posts


    Rep Power
    35
    Originally posted by jero
    I know that my friend, but everybody in the whole world remembers us for playing the most attracting football in the world (74, 78, 88, 90, 2000), beautiful goals, superplayers, and a technique........ARGGGHHHH the best! I agree we did not win much, but they played the best football!

    The only thing we know the Germans from is inventing The Schwalbe!

    may I quote our fellow soul reaper here? "a bit bitter, aren't we!?"

    who gives a shit when you're dancing in the streets with thousands of people to celebrate the title HOW you won it

  24. #64
    Sheep Pen Pack Rat
    ROCKSTAR

    Wawazat's Avatar
    Member No
    14963
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    07-15-2015 @ 04:51 AM
    Location
    Exile On Mean Street
    Posts
    5,274
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts


    Rep Power
    20
    Originally posted by jero
    I know that my friend, but everybody in the whole world remembers us for playing the most attracting football in the world (74, 78, 88, 90, 2000), beautiful goals, superplayers, and a technique........ARGGGHHHH the best! I agree we did not win much, but they played the best football!
    The only thing we know the Germans from is inventing The Schwalbe!
    speaking of the most attracting soccer: a change away from those wooden shoes would show further improvement, someone tell it to the coach

  25. #65
    FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Jérôme Frenchise's Avatar
    Member No
    9783
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:21 PM
    Location
    Frogland
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,858
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    709
    Thanked 402 Times in 300 Posts


    Rep Power
    25
    Originally posted by jero
    And Jerome,

    they live in France, so go get her. She might like Pierre Desproges :-)
    Well I have to agree, Jero. But using Adriana or Linda (Evangelista) as arguments is really unfair...

    Anyway, here they seem to have totally forgotten the 2002 debacle* in Korea. The media and fans are just as sure as they fucking were 4 years ago that the "Blue" will win the Cup... Almost all observers will state that the French team are the best...

    *they were said to be the "dream team", but they only scored 1 goal, had 2 neals and lost against Senegal...
    I foresee another "hexagonal" disillusion for them in a few months. Too bad for kids, but so many so-called specialists should still learn about the essence of sports (first lesson: no match is ever won in advance; second lesson: every opponent has to be respected; whatever your status is, you have to prove it every time you enter the field, etc, etc).
    But I think it's more or less the same song in many other countries.

  26. #66
    FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Jérôme Frenchise's Avatar
    Member No
    9783
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:21 PM
    Location
    Frogland
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,858
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    709
    Thanked 402 Times in 300 Posts


    Rep Power
    25
    Originally posted by jero
    I know that my friend, but everybody in the whole world remembers us for playing the most attracting football in the world (74, 78, 88, 90, 2000), beautiful goals, superplayers, and a technique........ARGGGHHHH the best! I agree we did not win much, but they played the best football!
    I would add 1998 (Paris). The Netherlands were stopped in the semi-finals, but in my opinion they played the best game that year too. Plus I don't remember who defeated the Dutch in 98, but they would not have failed in the final... I thought that they desserved to win back then, and I still do, honestly - it's easier to be honest when you're not blinded by chauvinism.

  27. #67
    On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    jero's Avatar
    Member No
    184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Homeland Van Halen
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 112 Times in 97 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    may I quote our fellow soul reaper here? "a bit bitter, aren't we!?"

    who gives a shit when you're dancing in the streets with thousands of people to celebrate the title HOW you won it
    I sure do hope you have it on video because your children will never know how it feels!

  28. #68
    On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    jero's Avatar
    Member No
    184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Homeland Van Halen
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 112 Times in 97 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    I would add 1998 (Paris). The Netherlands were stopped in the semi-finals, but in my opinion they played the best game that year too. Plus I don't remember who defeated the Dutch in 98, but they would not have failed in the final... I thought that they desserved to win back then, and I still do, honestly - it's easier to be honest when you're not blinded by chauvinism.
    With football that is so difficult

  29. #69
    On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    jero's Avatar
    Member No
    184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Homeland Van Halen
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 112 Times in 97 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Originally posted by Wawazat
    speaking of the most attracting soccer: a change away from those wooden shoes would show further improvement, someone tell it to the coach
    LMAO!!!!!

  30. #70
    Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    DavidLeeNatra's Avatar
    Member No
    41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 AM
    Location
    Berlin - Germany
    Age
    51
    Posts
    10,702
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 902 Times in 575 Posts


    Rep Power
    35
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    I thought that they desserved to win back then
    you deserve to win if you do win...did george foreman deserve to win against ali in the rumble of the jungle because he was the harder puncher? football is a simple game...you score...you win...

    or to quote the one and only... "Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end,
    the Germans win." -- Gary Lineker

    1054
    1966 (final)
    1972
    1974
    1976 (final)
    1980
    1982 (final)
    1986 (final)
    1990
    1992 (final)
    1996
    2002 (final)

    and we deserved it...
    Last edited by DavidLeeNatra; 12-14-2005 at 02:32 PM.

  31. #71
    FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Jérôme Frenchise's Avatar
    Member No
    9783
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:21 PM
    Location
    Frogland
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,858
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    709
    Thanked 402 Times in 300 Posts


    Rep Power
    25
    Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    you deserve to win if you do win...did george foreman deserve to win against ali in the rumble of the jungle because he was the harder puncher? football is a simple game...you score...you win...

    1054
    1966 (final)
    1972
    1974
    1976 (final)
    1980
    1982 (final)
    1986 (final)
    1990
    1992 (final)
    1996
    2002 (final)

    and we deserved it...
    Now, this is really funny. Very realistic, too. If I were a chauvinist, I would ask you who deserved to win in Sevilla, in 1982... Remember that semi-final?

    But I will be more sadistic: do you think that Argentina deserved to win in, er... 1986 (?) with a goal that was scored the way cameras showed it was?

    I mean, as soccer is the LAST sport that doesn't use video to clarify doubts on the field, would you go as far as asserting that winners always deserve their victories?

  32. #72
    FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Jérôme Frenchise's Avatar
    Member No
    9783
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:21 PM
    Location
    Frogland
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,858
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    709
    Thanked 402 Times in 300 Posts


    Rep Power
    25
    Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    1054
    1966 (final)
    1972
    1974
    1976 (final)
    1980
    1982 (final)
    1986 (final)
    1990
    1992 (final)
    1996
    2002 (final)
    Well, I know that Germany has been a leader as far as soccer for a very long time, but I think you're exaggerating a bit this time, aren't you?

  33. #73
    Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    DavidLeeNatra's Avatar
    Member No
    41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 AM
    Location
    Berlin - Germany
    Age
    51
    Posts
    10,702
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 902 Times in 575 Posts


    Rep Power
    35
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    Now, this is really funny. Very realistic, too. If I were a chauvinist, I would ask you who deserved to win in Sevilla, in 1982... Remember that semi-final?

    But I will be more sadistic: do you think that Argentina deserved to win in, er... 1986 (?) with a goal that was scored the way cameras showed it was?

    I mean, as soccer is the LAST sport that doesn't use video to clarify doubts on the field, would you go as far as asserting that winners always deserve their victories?
    1982 was really a pain in the ass that those fucking italians who played the most horrible football won the cup...getting into the second round without any victory...the semi final was a real classic and we won it because of our fighting spirit, and a french team shitting their pants when rummenigge came on the field...fuck schumacher for his foul on battiston...

    1986 argentina...we were too exhausted again...and schumacher had a "blackout"...

    winners ALWAYS deserve their victories...as long as they're germans

  34. #74
    Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    DavidLeeNatra's Avatar
    Member No
    41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 AM
    Location
    Berlin - Germany
    Age
    51
    Posts
    10,702
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 902 Times in 575 Posts


    Rep Power
    35
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    Well, I know that Germany has been a leader as far as soccer for a very long time, but I think you're exaggerating a bit this time, aren't you?
    lol...bastard

  35. #75
    1-555-CONFIDE
    Head Fluffer
    BOMBER's Avatar
    Member No
    9038
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    01-27-2008 @ 07:46 PM
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Age
    45
    Posts
    420
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    16
    Originally posted by jero
    With Hiddink as the coach you will! last WC he made South Korea forth after winning from all those super football nations!
    He is a great coach but even that will not be enough against Brazil.
    Our focus has to be on nailing Japan and Croatia to get to the 2nd round,both those countries probably feel the same way about what they have to do.

  36. #76
    Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    DavidLeeNatra's Avatar
    Member No
    41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:01 AM
    Location
    Berlin - Germany
    Age
    51
    Posts
    10,702
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 902 Times in 575 Posts


    Rep Power
    35
    Originally posted by BOMBER
    He is a great coach but even that will not be enough against Brazil.
    Our focus has to be on nailing Japan and Croatia to get to the 2nd round,both those countries probably feel the same way about what they have to do.
    maybe next time, my aussie friend...maybe next time...no way you'll beat those two...zico made japan a good team and croatia always had decent players...

  37. #77
    1-555-CONFIDE
    Head Fluffer
    BOMBER's Avatar
    Member No
    9038
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    01-27-2008 @ 07:46 PM
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Age
    45
    Posts
    420
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    16
    Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    maybe next time, my aussie friend...maybe next time...no way you'll beat those two...zico made japan a good team and croatia always had decent players...
    We have a very good record against Japan and Croatia isn't as good as it used to be.
    There are 3 Australian born players in the Croatian team and the likes of Viduka,Popovic and Milosovic have Croatian heritage and are playing for us.The Australia v Croatia match will be very interesting.

  38. #78
    ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    BITEYOASS's Avatar
    Member No
    175
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    01-13-2017 @ 09:52 AM
    Location
    Montgomery, AL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,531
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 708 Times in 517 Posts


    Rep Power
    29
    Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    this thread will turn into fucking WORLD WAR III sooner or later...

    and jero...the pic you posted shows the only memorable moment that you brought to the worldcup
    Especially with fuckin Saudi Arabia and Iran in the world cup! They better watch out for the USA hooligans, if they're are any?!?!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  39. #79
    Sheep Pen Pack Rat
    ROCKSTAR

    Wawazat's Avatar
    Member No
    14963
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    07-15-2015 @ 04:51 AM
    Location
    Exile On Mean Street
    Posts
    5,274
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts


    Rep Power
    20
    Originally posted by BOMBER
    We have a very good record against Japan and Croatia isn't as good as it used to be.
    There are 3 Australian born players in the Croatian team and the likes of Viduka,Popovic and Milosovic have Croatian heritage and are playing for us.The Australia v Croatia match will be very interesting.
    Good luck anyway, i would really like to see Australia survive the first round along with Brazil.

    An outsider going strong, hey you never know

  40. #80
    On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    jero's Avatar
    Member No
    184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Homeland Van Halen
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 112 Times in 97 Posts


    Rep Power
    19
    Originally posted by Wawazat
    Good luck anyway, i would really like to see Australia survive the first round along with Brazil.

    An outsider going strong, hey you never know
    I would love to see the Aussies in the second round!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Official NHL Thread
    By guwapo_rocker in forum ALinChainz' Locker Room - Sports Central
    Replies: 2697
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 12:48 AM
  2. Official UFC Thread
    By Pennypacker in forum ALinChainz' Locker Room - Sports Central
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 08-25-2016, 10:11 PM
  3. Icon's Football (Soccer) Knowledge Request Thread
    By conmee in forum ALinChainz' Locker Room - Sports Central
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 04:21 PM
  4. The Official EUROPE Thread
    By philouze in forum House of Music
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 04:30 PM
  5. The Official DDE thank you thread!
    By Sensible Shoes in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 12:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •