X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jero
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    once I was watching the africa's cup and then I realized that it was france vs. holland...
    That must be years ago, now if you watching us you might think it's Marocco vs Algeria

Comment

• jero
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

I thought that it was football that stank until the end...
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

good lord...after the italian desaster we have a bet scandal now...the 2006 fiesta becomes a shitfest more and more...
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

good lord...after the italian desaster we have a bet scandal now...the 2006 fiesta becomes a shitfest more and more...
            I don't know about the bet scandal you mention. What is it about?

And the Cup will only take place in three months. You never know, especially with the German team. Remember the lucky devils you've always been... Nothing is lost yet, matches are still to be played in June... July? Don't hope so!
            Till then, count on me to help you forget the 4:1 debacle in Italy... Ach, wie schlecht!
            Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 03-15-2006, 01:16 PM.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
              I don't know about the bet scandal you mention. What is it about?

And the Cup will only take place in three months. You never know, especially with the German team. Remember the lucky devils you've always been... Nothing is lost yet, matches are still to be played in June... July? Don't hope so!
              Till then, count on me to help you forget the 4:1 debacle in Italy... Ach, wie schlecht!
              last year we had a big scandal where mostly referees were involved. now it's about players and even one of the national team is supposed to be guilty. fuck them...
              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Well I missed that... Was is about rigged matches?
                Sure it stinks, but I'm afraid it's a really widespread practice. There have been a few scandals of that kind in France too, as in Italy or South American leagues, or... a little everywhere.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Well I missed that... Was is about rigged matches?
                  Sure it stinks, but I'm afraid it's a really widespread practice. There have been a few scandals of that kind in France too, as in Italy or South American leagues, or... a little everywhere.
                  it sucks...yes, it's about that some players are accused to have lost matches on purpose...
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Did anyone see that Womans Algarve cup thing the other day.

I saw 15 minutes of the final USA v. Germany.

It was like watching a pub team in the public park on a Sunday morning.

Women are so fucking rubbish at football it's almost surprising.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

it sucks...yes, it's about that some players are accused to have lost matches on purpose...
                      Berti must have made millions during his time in Scotland...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It was like watching a pub team in the public park on a Sunday morning.

Women are so fucking rubbish at football it's almost surprising.

I will be a dedicated observer when they all wear skirts. Pub teams or not.

Ha! Ha!... Pub teams!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

women's football is ok...as long as the chicks are hot and play naked...
                          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

women's football is ok...as long as the chicks are hot and play naked...
                            Then you should call it wrestling orgy!

Why don't Germans set to rugby? I've never understood why. It would be so much more interesting to have Germany instead of Italy in the Tournament. I'm sure there could be a great team someday, but why the fuck isn't there one already?
                            There must be a league, though...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Then you should call it wrestling orgy!

Why don't Germans set to rugby? I've never understood why. It would be so much more interesting to have Germany instead of Italy in the Tournament. I'm sure there could be a great team someday, but why the fuck isn't there one already?
                              There must be a league, though...
                              there is! I happen to know a player...but there is not much interest in rugby here...
                              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

there is! I happen to know a player...but there is not much interest in rugby here...
                                The day when you realize about how rugby can be an awesome sport... I bet old rugby nations will have to worry as far as their hegemony.
                                In these conditions, the player you know must be very motivated.

In fact I'm not really into football, except for international matches. Then I'm so detached as far as nations that I really don't give a damn as far as who wins, as long as the winners are those who played the best and fairest game, which isn't always the case in football (well, not in rugby either, actually).
                                As far as I know, though, there have never been rigged international rugby matches.
                                A few things piss me in football: all those players faking serious injuries to influence referees, all the monkey dancing when a goal is scored, bad spirit that supporters and some players will often show, and, mostly, the fact most footballers and fans seem to be unable to recognize the opponents's value and often behave like assholes or pussies when the match is lost...

Rugby fans will mingle in the bleachers whatever local, regional or national team they support, they will applaud at the opponents's good actions and will all (players included) wind up in pubs after matches and party together like mad. Within the 80 minutes of the match, despite actions might be very tough, as they violently collide and tread or each others, fights hardly ever occur. Losers will look disappointed but will never miss to congratulate the winners. And they'll all celebrate, often in the same place, even.

Football players are more like their wives... whom we lay while they're playing in their stadiums!

Comment

Working...