This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    and only won the title once bacause of a goal that never was!
    a bit bitter, aren't we?!
    ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

Black Adder, Black Adder, with many an cunning plan.
      Black Adder, Black Adder, you horrid little man.
      Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

Originally posted by Wawazat
        But who wants to invade Holland
        The muslims did! But they can't play football!

And DLN, this thread won't turn to WW3, we are men, we love discussing football and calling eachother fags! FAG

Comment

By request, renamed and a sticky.

Comment

Thanks bro. A thread like this deserves it!!
            And a thank you to David Lee Natra!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
              rankings...what about RESULTS?

do you remember the ranking of greece before they won the european title...? rankings are nothing...you are on three? fine we got three titles...

and england still have...

"three lions on a shirt"
              Oh yeah, the last European championship! Germany first round out! You people better get used to it! Oh man, I love those Chechz!

Comment

Originally posted by Wawazat
                Black Adder, Black Adder, with many an cunning plan.
                Black Adder, Black Adder, you horrid little man.
                oh yes indeedy...
                ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

I don't pay much attention like most AMERICANs (until things get under way, then I'll watch a couple games), but I hear the AMERICAN team is dangerous and is actually much better than ITALY this year...

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
                    it's true....

England being the place where football started, and yet they still can't master the sport....
                    Not just football.

Tennis, Rugby, Cricket, Boxing, Golf....

You name it, they`ve had their ass handed to them.

Usually by punters from an ex-colony, (Aussies, Pakis Etc).

Still, at least Phil Taylor keeps the English light burning for Darts.
                    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      I don't pay much attention like most AMERICANs (until things get under way, then I'll watch a couple games), but I hear the AMERICAN team is dangerous and is actually much better than ITALY this year...
                      better than Italy? I doubt that!

Comment

This thread needs some French team bashing.
                        Come on buds, I'd love it, really. I'm no chauvinist, and don't really care about football... My fave humorist once said: chimpanzees have too many hands, and not enough feet to lower themselves playing football...
                        Pierre Desproges: 1 soccer: 0
                        He also said that the IQ of a football player was very rarely higher than his anal temperature (in Celsius, of course )...
                        Pierre Desproges: 2 soccer: 0

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

You've gotta love it when the English media are talking as if England are into the semi finals already. Will they never learn? I see Trinidad and Tobago giving them grief and Sweden absolutely destroying them - Ibrahimovic and Freddie Llungberg will be too hot to handle. My gut says Argentina, I think they'll have a good tournament. But if Marco Van Basten can rub off any of his old magic onto the Dutch squad I think they could also be there. Can't wait.

Comment

Brethren and Sistren,

I thought there was a rule in this forum... no stickies for SOCCER or AUSTRALIAN/CANADIAN based teams.... didn't you get the memo? lmao

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
                            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

I'm glad after finally making the World Cup after 32 years of not being there,that we have drawn the easy beats Brazil in our group.
                              Should be a piece of cake.

Comment

good lord...we will have MUCH fun in this thread ....
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...
                                X